SA Transcripts • Sun, Nov. 9
Be smarter and faster with PRO Alerts on NCFT
From other sites
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- Norcraft is a top-five cabinetmaker with above-average leverage to remodeling and the dealer retail channel.
- Strong focus on the dealer channel supports better margins and a more motivated sales force that addresses a more affluent customer mix.
- Norcraft should be poised to benefit from improving property values and better capacity utilization.
Lockup Expiration For Norcraft Companies A Built-In Shorting Opportunity
- The 180 day lockup period that began with the November 6, 2013 IPO of NCFT expire on May 6.
- At this time, major shareholders, including several private equity firms, will likely take the opportunity to dump some or all of their shares, depressing NCFT’s stock price at least temporarily.
- Given NCFT’s inconsistent performance post-IPO, we recommend the lockup expiration as a shorting opportunity for aggressive investors.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
NCFT vs. ETF Alternatives
Norcraft Companies Inc is a manufacturer of kitchen and bathroom cabinetry in the U.S. and Canada. The Company conducts its business through four divisions: Mid Continent Cabinetry, StarMark Cabinetry, UltraCraft Cabinetry and Urban Effects.
Other News & PR