Wed, May 4, 4:50 PM
Tue, May 3, 5:35 PM
- AGO, ALDW, ALIM, ALJ, ALL, ANDE, ARCW, AREX, ARRS, ATO, AUY, AWK, AWR, BNFT, BREW, BRKR, CB, CBPO, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CENT, CF, CLR, CODI, CONE, CPE, CPSI, CSII, CSOD, CTL, CTLT, CUZ, CW, CWST, CXO, CXW, DAC, DOX, DPM, DVA, ECR, EPM, EQC, EQIX, ES, ETE, ETP, EXEL, FEIC, FICO, FIT, FLT, FLTX, FNV, FOXA, FRPT, FRSH, FRT, GDDY, GDOT, GHDX, GIL, GPOR, GTY, HABT, HASI, HDP, HIL, HIVE, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAC, INFI, IO, IRG, JONE, KHC, KND, KONA, KTOS, KW, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LNT, LPI, LPSN, LXU, MAA, MASI, MATX, MCHP, MCK, MED, MET, MHLD, MNR, MRO, MTRX, MTW, MUR, NCMI, NLY, NVAX, OHI, OME, ORA, OREX, OSUR, PAA, PAGP, PDLI, PE, PEIX, PHH, PNNT, PRI, PRU, QRVO, QUIK, RICE, RIG, RLJ, RLYP, RP, RRTS, RST, RYN, SBY, SKUL, SQNM, SRC, SUN, SWM, SXL, SZYM, TASR, TCAP, TEAR, THG, TLLP, TPC, TPUB, TRIP, TROX, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TWO, VECO, VNDA, VRNS, WBMD, WFM, WFT, WGL, WMB, WMGI, WPG, WPX, WTI, WTS, WTW, XEC, XOXO, YUME, ZNGA
Thu, Feb. 25, 4:51 PM
Nov. 9, 2015, 5:33 PM
- In-theater marketing firm National CineMedia (NCMI -1.8%) is up 1.9% after hours, mitigating today's decline, after boosting guidance for Q4 and 2015 amid Q3 results where it missed expectations slightly.
- Adjusted OIBDA rose 14.2% to $59.6M, above an expected $58.6M.
- For Q4, the company raised guidance on revenues (up 2% to 6% to $125M-$131M, above an expected $122.7M) and OIBDA to $68M-$74M, above consensus of $67.7M.
- For full 2015, it sees revenues up 10%-12% (to total of $435M-$441M, above expected $433.4M) and OIBDA of $223M-$229M (vs. $222M expected).
Nov. 9, 2015, 4:33 PM
- National CineMedia (NASDAQ:NCMI): Q3 EPS of $0.13 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $111.7M (+10.8% Y/Y) misses by $1.04M.
Aug. 6, 2015, 4:37 PM
- National CineMedia (NASDAQ:NCMI): Q2 EPS of $0.17 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $121.5M (+21.6% Y/Y) beats by $2.1M.
May 12, 2015, 6:35 PM
- In-theater ad firm National CineMedia (NASDAQ:NCMI) finished up 6% today, charging off an earnings report where it noted an upbeat outlook for Q2 and the rest of 2015.
- FBR & Co. upgraded the stock to Outperform, with a price target to $17.50: "Maintenance of a modicum of 2015 momentum into 2016, which appears likely, would argue for additional revenue growth that should go straight into dividend hikes that fuel the equity."
- Benchmark raised its price target on the shares, to $17.31 from $16.81, and maintained a Buy rating. Analyst Mike Hickey reeled off the positives: "Favorable consideration is factored from a significant valuation reset, stabilized CPMs, elevated yield, strong guidance, optimism over forward box office growth and a strong executive team," before noting offsets including ad softness and mobile competition.
- Shares closed today at $15.80 and the company features a forward dividend yield of 5.9%. It's owned by theater circuits Regal, AMC and Cinemark along with smaller partners.
May 11, 2015, 5:39 PM
- In-theatre ad company National CineMedia (NASDAQ:NCMI) is up 0.7% in after-hours trade after merger costs drove a net loss in GAAP terms, but OIBDA increased 22.6% and revenues that grew nearly 10% also beat expectations.
- Costs related to a merger with Screenvision came to $33.4M and the company swung from a year-ago $12.8M in operating income to a $16.7M operating loss. Excluding the merger costs, the company would log EPS of $0.01, vs. a comparable -$0.04 a year ago.
- The firm guided for Q2 revenues of $116M-$122M, vs. expectations of $111.4M, and for full 2015 revenue of $422M-$432M vs. an expected $422M.
May 11, 2015, 4:56 PM
- National CineMedia (NASDAQ:NCMI): Q1 EPS of -$0.15 misses by $0.10.
- Revenue of $76.9M (+9.5% Y/Y) beats by $0.32M.
- Shares +0.67%.
Feb. 26, 2015, 4:36 PM
- National CineMedia (NASDAQ:NCMI): Q4 EPS of $0.18 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $123.1M (+0.3% Y/Y) beats by $1.79M.
Nov. 3, 2014, 4:54 PM
- National CineMedia (NASDAQ:NCMI): Q3 EPS of $0.11 in-line.
- Revenue of $100.8M (-25.4% Y/Y) misses by $2.83M.
Aug. 5, 2014, 4:30 PM
- National CineMedia (NASDAQ:NCMI): Q2 EPS of $0.08 in-line.
- Revenue of $99.9M (-18.6% Y/Y) beats by $2.91M.
May 5, 2014, 4:35 PM
- National CineMedia (NCMI): Q1 EPS of -$0.05 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $70.2M (-14.6% Y/Y) in-line.
Feb. 20, 2014, 4:39 PM
- National CineMedia, Inc. (NCMI): Q4 EPS of $0.21 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $122.7M (+5.9% Y/Y) beats by $5.12M.
Oct. 30, 2013, 5:53 PM
- National Cinemedia (NCMI): Q3 EPS of $0.25 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $135.1M (-6% Y/Y) misses by $2.03M. (PR)
National CineMedia, Inc. operates as a holding company that manages its consolidated subsidiary NCM LLC. The company provides advertising, business meetings, event services and third-party theatre circuits under network affiliate agreements. It owns and operates the digital in-theatre network in... More
Industry: Marketing Services
Country: United States
Other News & PR