Wed, May 4, 6:00 PM
Nov. 23, 2015, 3:00 PM
- FBR Director of Research David Hilal and team started with 250 dividend stocks tracked by the company, then narrowed it to 25 to own in a rising rate environment, and then further trimmed the list to a favored ten.
- Among the requirements: A minimum yield of 3%, an extremely safe payout with the opportunity to go higher, and stable to improving fundamentals which might drive share price appreciation in addition to the dividend.
- The highest yielder of the group is New Residential (NYSE:NRZ) at more than a 15% yield. Analyst Jessica Levi-Ribner figures the stock deserves something closer to a 9% yield given its growing book value and clear outlook into earnings and the dividend (which has been on the rise).
- The lowest yielder on the list is James River Holdings (NASDAQ:JRVR) at just over a 2% yield, but that's not counting special dividends - FBR expects the yield is nearly 9% once those are factored in.
- The rest: Blackstone Mortgage Trust (NYSE:BXMT), Peak Resorts (NASDAQ:SKIS), Great Ajax (NYSE:AJX), Hospitality Properties (NYSE:HPT), Preferred Apartments (NYSE:APTS), Western Gas Partners (NYSE:WES), National CineMedia (NASDAQ:NCMI), Physicians Realty Trust (NYSE:DOC).
Feb. 20, 2014, 5:14 PM
- National CineMedia, Inc. (NCMI) declares $0.22/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 4.89%
- Payable March 20; for shareholders of record March 6; ex-div March 4.
- Additionally, the board declares special dividend of $0.50/share payable along with quarterly dividend.
National CineMedia, Inc. operates as a holding company that manages its consolidated subsidiary NCM LLC. The company provides advertising, business meetings, event services and third-party theatre circuits under network affiliate agreements. It owns and operates the digital in-theatre network in... More
Industry: Marketing Services
Country: United States
Other News & PR