Newcastle Investment Corp.NYSE
Thu, Dec. 8, 5:35 PM
Thu, Dec. 8, 6:04 AM
Wed, Dec. 7, 8:52 PM
- More of a golf and entertainment company at this point, Newcastle Investment (NYSE:NCT) will become Drive Shack, Inc. and begin trading under the ticker symbol "DS" on Dec. 29.
- It will also convert from a REIT to a C-Corp as of Jan. 1.
- While the conversion to a corporation means the company will be subject to federal income tax, Newcastle currently has significant NOLs that it should be able to take advantage of in future years.
- Some fancy footwork will be necessary to preserve the NOLs amid the conversion.
- A conference call is set for tomorrow at 10 ET.
Fri, Nov. 4, 8:20 AM
- Q3 core earnings of $23M or $0.35 per share vs. $14M and $0.21 in Q2, $10M and $0.16 a year ago.
- AFFO of $28M or $0.42 per share vs. $11M and $0.16 in Q2, $16M and $0.25 a year ago. Dividend is $0.12.
- On a same-store basis, golf business ended quarter with 8,890 full golf private members, up 99 Y/Y, and about 42K Players Club members on public courses, up about 23K Y/Y. Private members generated another $1M more of revenue Y/Y, and Players Club members another $2M.
- Conference call at 9:30 ET
- Previously: Newcastle Investment reports Q3 results (Nov. 4)
- NCT flat premarket
Fri, Nov. 4, 6:07 AM
Thu, Nov. 3, 5:30 PM
Fri, Oct. 14, 5:46 AM
Mon, Sep. 26, 4:53 PM
- Ken Riis and team are out as top management at Newcastle Investment (NYSE:NCT). Riis has been replaced in the CEO role by Sarah Watterson, with Lawrence Goodfield the new CFO, and Sara Yakin the new COO.
- With the new management team and a $110M loan repayment received as part of the sale of Abercrombie & Kent, Newcastle intends to grow its traditional golf business and Drive Shack - a global golf entertainment company.
- A conference call is set for tomorrow at 9 ET.
Tue, Aug. 9, 6:08 AM
Mon, Aug. 8, 5:30 PM
- ACM, AER, AMAG, AMRC, AMSC, ARES, BDSI, BERY, BITA, BR, CECE, CHTR, CNK, COH, CORE, EGRX, ENZY, EVEP, EXC, GLPI, GWPH, HCP, HHS, HPT, HRI, HWCC, INCY, IONS, IPXL, JEC, LABL, LAMR, LGIH, LNCE, LNG, LRN, LXP, MCC, MPAA, MWW, NCLH, NCT, NRG, NXST, NYLD, OCUL, PDCE, PMC, PPL, RDNT, RRGB, RSTI, SATS, SNI, SSH, STE, TDG, TESO, TGH, TLP, TRCO, UNVR, VRTU, VRX, W, WAC, WPRT, WWAV, ZBRA
Thu, Jul. 14, 10:24 AM
Tue, Jul. 12, 5:41 PM
Tue, May 10, 7:51 AM
- Q1 core earnings of $3M or $0.05 per share vs. $9M and $0.13 in Q4. Dividend is $0.12.
- Adjusted FFO of $81M or $1.21 per share vs. $5M and $0.08 in Q4.
- Real estate debt portfolio generated $11M of NII, or a 16% return in Q1. The company in Q1 sold CDO VI Class IMM-2, generating proceeds of $10M. The sale resulted in the deconsolidation of the CDO, generating an $82M GAAP gain and eliminating $61M of negative GAAP book value.
- Golf business: On a same-store basis, private members of 8,816 up 325 Y/Y. Players Club membership for public courses of 26,635, up 18,163 Y/Y.
- Earnings call at 9 ET
- Previously: Newcastle Investment misses by $0.08, misses on interest income (May 10)
- NCT flat premarket
Tue, May 10, 6:09 AM
- Newcastle Investment (NYSE:NCT): Q1 EPS of $0.05 misses by $0.08.
- Interest income of $21.04M (-22.3% Y/Y) misses by $54.69M.
Mon, May 9, 5:30 PM| Mon, May 9, 5:30 PM | 1 Comment
Tue, Mar. 29, 5:01 PM
- Newcastle Investment (NYSE:NCT) declares $0.12/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 11.14%
- Payable April 29; for shareholders of record April 8; ex-div April 6.