Be smarter and faster with PRO Alerts on NCV
Fund Favorability Shifts Back To AllianzGI Convertibles & Income Fund I
- NCZ's current distribution rate is lower than NCV's; prompting a shift in investments.
- New NCZ and NCV portfolio management policies raise performance concerns.
- Overall, Neutral Hold for NCZ and NCV, but no recommendation for new investments.
There are no Transcripts on NCV.
Sep. 4, 2013, 12:15 AM
- AllianzGI Convertible & Income Fund (NCV) declares $0.09/share monthly dividend.
- Payable Oct. 1; for shareholders of record Sept. 13; ex-div Sept. 11.
NCV vs. ETF Alternatives
The Funds investment objective is to provide total return through a combination of capital appreciation and high current income. The Fund will invest at least 80% of its total assets in a diversified portfolio of convertible securities and non-convertible
Other News & PR