Wed, Apr. 27, 7:03 AM
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, AGCO, ANTM, AOS, AVY, BA, BEN, BGCP, BHI, BOKF, BSX, CFR, CMCSA, CSL, DHX, DPS, DX, EVER, EVR, FDML, FI, GCI, GD, GIB, GPI, GRA, GRMN, GT, HES, HLT, IART, IP, JLL, LDOS, LEA, LLL, LRN, MDLZ, MKTX, MVIS, NAP, NDAQ, NEO, NMR, NOC, NS, OC, OSIS, PB, RDN, RES, ROK, ROL, SAIA, SC, SIX, SLAB, SLGN, SMED, SO, SONS, STM, STNG, STT, SUP, SXC, TGNA, TKR, TPH, UMC, UTX, VLY, WEX, WOOF
Thu, Jan. 28, 8:06 AM
- Q4 net income of $150M or $0.89 per share up from $0.81 one year ago.
- 1.2M shares bought back for $67M during quarter - average price of $56.58. Another $159M remains in buyback program (as of year-end).
- Market Services (36% of revenues) - Revenue of $195M down 3% Y/Y, mostly thanks to negative impact of fx.
- Equity Derivatives (9% of revenues) -Revenue of $48M down nearly 10% Y/Y, with lower trading volumes, lower U.S. market share, and fx to blame.
- Cash Equities (12% of revenues) - Revenue of $66M up nearly 12% Y/Y.
- Previously: NASDAQ EPS in-line, beats on revenue (Jan. 28)
- CFO Lee Shavel is retiring effective March 31 after five years in the position. SVP and Corporate Controller Ron Hassen will be interim CFO as the company conducts a search for a replacement.
- NDAQ flat premarket
Thu, Jan. 28, 7:09 AM
- NASDAQ (NASDAQ:NDAQ): Q4 EPS of $0.89 in-line.
- Revenue of $536M (+3.7% Y/Y) beats by $5.84M.
Wed, Jan. 27, 5:30 PM
- ABT, ACAT, ADS, AEP, AIT, AN, ARG, AUO, AVT, BABA, BANC, BC, BHI, BLL, BMS, BMY, BOFI, BX, CAT, CELG, CHKP, CLFD, CRR, CSH, CY, DGX, DLX, DST, EPD, EXTR, F, FCFS, FCS, FLWS, GLOP, GNTX, HAR, HCA, HGG, HOG, HP, HSY, HUBB, INGR, IVZ, JBLU, JCI, KEM, LEA, LLL, LLY, LRN, MITK, MJN, MKC, MMYT, MO, MTH, NDAQ, NEE, NOC, NTCT, NUE, ORI, OSK, PHM, POT, RDN, RGS, RTN, SHW, SWK, SXC, TCB, TGI, TMO, TROW, TWC, UA, UBSI, VLO, WCC, WRLD, XEL, ZBH
Oct. 22, 2015, 7:02 AM
- NASDAQ (NASDAQ:NDAQ): Q3 EPS of $0.88 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $529M (+6.4% Y/Y) beats by $2.82M.
Oct. 21, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AB, ACAT, ACOR, ADS, AEP, ALK, APOL, ASPS, BCC, BEN, BHE, BMS, CAB, CAM, CAT, CBU, CEMP, COR, CRS, CY, DAN, DGX, DHR, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPS, DST, EQM, EQT, FAF, FCX, FNB, GMT, GPK, GRA, HBAN, HUB.B, IVC, JNS, LAZ, LLY, LUV, MCD, MHO, MINI, MJN, MMM, NDAQ, NUE, NWE, ORI, PCP, PDS, PENN, PH, PHM, PRLB, PTEN, R, RCI, RS, RTN, SIRI, SJR, SNA, SQNS, STC, SWK, TCB, TROW, UA, UAL, UNP, USG, UTEK, WAB, WBC, WCC, XRS
Jul. 23, 2015, 7:03 AM
- NASDAQ (NASDAQ:NDAQ): Q2 EPS of $0.83 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $518M (-1.0% Y/Y) beats by $4.37M.
Apr. 23, 2015, 1:23 PM
- Non-GAAP diluted EPS of $0.80 up 2.6% from a year ago.
- $30M shares repurchased during the quarter, totaling $208M during the last four quarters. The board hiked its quarterly dividend by 67% to $0.25.
- Market Services revenue (37% of total) of $188M down from $208M a year ago.
- Derivatives revenue (9% of total) of $46M down $10M Y/Y driven by lower average net capture and industry volumes in U.S. options.
- Cash equities revenue (11% of total) of $59M up $2M Y/Y due to higher U.S. cash equity average capture and European industry volumes.
- Access and Broker Services revenue (12% of total) of $59M down $1M Y/Y.
- Information Services revenue (25% of total) of $125M up from $123M.
- Non-GAAP Operating expense guidance lowered to $1.085B-$1.11B from $1.12B-$1.15B due to restructuring program and forex.
- NDAQ +1.8%.
- Previously: NASDAQ beats by $0.02, misses on revenue
Apr. 23, 2015, 7:08 AM
- NASDAQ (NASDAQ:NDAQ): Q1 EPS of $0.80 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $507M (-4.2% Y/Y) misses by $9.59M.
Jan. 29, 2015, 7:16 AM
- NASDAQ (NASDAQ:NDAQ): Q4 EPS of $0.75 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $517M (-0.6% Y/Y) misses by $4.32M.
Jan. 28, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABT, AIT, ALLY, ALV, ALXN, APD, BABA, BAX, BC, BEAV, BMS, BX, CAH, CAM, CELG, CHKP, CL, CLFD, CMS, COH, COP, CRR, CSH, DGX, DHX, DOW, DST, EMC, EPD, F, GLOP, HAE, HAR, HGG, HOG, HP, HSY, HUB.B, ITG, IVZ, JBLU, KELYA, KEM, KMT, LLL, LRN, LSTR, MD, MJN, MMYT, MTH, NDAQ, NOC, NOK, NYCB, OSTK, OXY, PENN, PHM, POT, PSX, PSXP, RCI, RCL, RDS.A, RGLD, RGS, RTN, RYL, SHW, SILC, SWK, SXC, TCB, TDY, TKR, TMO, TWC, UBSI, VIAB, VLO, VLY, VRTS, WCC, WILN, WRLD, XEL, ZMH
Oct. 24, 2014, 7:06 AM
- NASDAQ (NASDAQ:NDAQ): Q3 EPS of $0.72 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $497M (-1.8% Y/Y) misses by $13.6M.
Oct. 23, 2014, 5:30 PM
Jul. 24, 2014, 7:16 AM
- NASDAQ (NASDAQ:NDAQ): Q2 EPS of $0.70 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $523M (+16.0% Y/Y) beats by $5.8M.
Nasdaq, Inc. is a holding company. It delivers trading, clearing, exchange technology, regulatory, securities listing and public company services across six continents. The company's global offerings include trading and clearing house across multiple asset classes, market data products,... More
Industry: Diversified Investments
Country: United States
Other News & PR