Enduro Royalty TrustNYSE
Enduro Royalty Trust: Putting A Big Squeeze On Income Investors
The Forensic Accountant
The Forensic Accountant
Mon, Nov. 28, 7:25 AM
Fri, Oct. 21, 10:50 AM
Tue, Sep. 20, 9:25 AM
Mon, Aug. 29, 7:51 AM
Tue, Jul. 19, 9:19 AM
Mon, Jun. 20, 10:39 AM
Fri, May 20, 9:22 AM
- Enduro Royalty Trust (NYSE:NDRO) declares $0.001016/share monthly dividend, -86.3% decrease from prior dividend of $0.007279.
- Forward yield 0.35%
- Payable June 14; for shareholders of record May 31; ex-div May 26.
Tue, Apr. 19, 9:34 AM
- Enduro Royalty Trust (NYSE:NDRO) declares $0.007279/share monthly dividend, -25.9% decrease from prior dividend of $0.009855.
- Forward yield 2.61%
- Payable May 13; for shareholders of record April 29; ex-div April 27.
Mon, Apr. 11, 12:47 PM
Mon, Mar. 21, 9:31 AM
- Enduro Royalty Trust (NYSE:NDRO) declares $0.009855/share monthly dividend, -59.3% decrease from prior dividend of $0.024305.
- Forward yield 4.3%
- Payable April 14; for shareholders of record March 31; ex-div March 29.
Fri, Mar. 18, 2:38 PM
- Enduro Royalty Trust (NDRO -19.2%) is downgraded to Sell from Hold with a $2 price target at Stifel, which views the trust as overvalued given the 2015 PV-10 valuation.
- Stifel also expects NDRO to underperform peers, anticipating the distribution will be suspended given the lag in production; the most recent payment in March reflected oil production in November 2015 and gas production from October 2015.
Fri, Mar. 18, 12:48 PM
Mon, Feb. 22, 6:12 AM
- Enduro Royalty Trust (NYSE:NDRO) declares $0.024305/share monthly dividend, -18.6% decrease from prior dividend of $0.029839.
- Forward yield 11.71%
- Payable March 14; for shareholders of record Feb. 29; ex-div Feb. 25.
Oct. 20, 2015, 10:52 AM
- Enduro Royalty Trust (NYSE:NDRO) declares $0.042364/share monthly dividend, -23.7% decrease from prior dividend of $0.055579.
- Forward yield 19.27%
- Payable Nov. 16; for shareholders of record Oct. 30; ex-div Oct. 28.
Sep. 18, 2015, 11:06 AM
- Enduro Royalty Trust (NYSE:NDRO) declares $0.055579/share monthly distribution.
- Forward yield 24.0%
- Payable Oct. 15; for shareholders of record Sept. 30; ex-div Sept. 28.
Feb. 4, 2015, 2:44 PM
- Barclays warns that MLPs focused on exploration and production, pressured by high debt levels and weak operating margins, could cut distributions as well as capital spending, with particular concern for oil and gas royalty trusts.
- The firm revises its estimates to reflect lower oil price assumptions in 2015-16, cutting ratings on Enduro Royalty Trust (NYSE:NDRO), Pacific Coast Oil Trust (NYSE:ROYT) and Vanguard Natural Resources (NASDAQ:VNR) to Equal Weight from Overweight; it reinstates Legacy Reserves (NASDAQ:LGCY) at Equal Weight, and reiterates Breitburn Energy (NASDAQ:BBEP), Linn Energy (NASDAQ:LINE), and Memorial Production Partners (NASDAQ:MEMP) at Equal Weight and Viper Energy Partners (NASDAQ:VNOM) at Overweight.
- Barclays notes that average yields for BBEP, LGCY, LINE, MEMP, and VNR have generally ranged from 9%-11% for most of the past five years but are now 14% based on the latest annualized distributions; based on lower oil prices, its distributable cash flow estimates imply average yields of 8%-9% in 2016.