Thu, Apr. 28, 7:34 AM
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABBV, ACOR, ADP, AEP, AET, AIT, ALKS, ALLE, ALXN, AME, APD, ASPS, AUO, AVT, AXTA, BC, BCOR, BG, BLL, BMS, BMY, BOFI, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, BZH, CAB, CAH, CBG, CCE, CELG, CHTR, CIT, CL, CLF, CLFD, CME, CMS, COMM, COP, COR, CRCM, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVI, CVRR, CWT, CY, DBD, DFT, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPZ, EME, EPD, EQM, EQT, F, FCFS, FCN, GEO, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GTLS, GWR, HAR, HEES, HHS, HMC, HUN, I, IDA, IDCC, INGR, INSY, INT, IPGP, IQNT, IRDM, IRM, ITC, ITCI, IVC, IVZ, KERX, LANC, LBY, LKQ, LVLT, MA, MD, MDP, MHO, MINI, MITK, MJN, MMC, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, NEE, NEWM, NOV, OAK, ODFL, ORI, OSK, PF, PJC, POT, PPL, PRLB, PTEN, QSR, RGS, RTIX, RTN, RUTH, SABR, SCG, SEE, SFE, SIRI, SNAK, SNE, SPB, SPIL, SQNS, TFX, THRM, TMO, TOWR, TPX, TWC, TZOO, UAN, UBSI, UFS, UPS, UTHR, VA, VAC, VC, VIAB, VIVO, WCC, WM, WNS, WST, XRS, YNDX, ZBH
Thu, Jan. 28, 7:36 AM
- NextEra Energy (NYSE:NEE): Q4 EPS of $1.17 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $4.07B (-12.7% Y/Y) beats by $30M.
Wed, Jan. 27, 5:30 PM
- ABT, ACAT, ADS, AEP, AIT, AN, ARG, AUO, AVT, BABA, BANC, BC, BHI, BLL, BMS, BMY, BOFI, BX, CAT, CELG, CHKP, CLFD, CRR, CSH, CY, DGX, DLX, DST, EPD, EXTR, F, FCFS, FCS, FLWS, GLOP, GNTX, HAR, HCA, HGG, HOG, HP, HSY, HUBB, INGR, IVZ, JBLU, JCI, KEM, LEA, LLL, LLY, LRN, MITK, MJN, MKC, MMYT, MO, MTH, NDAQ, NEE, NOC, NTCT, NUE, ORI, OSK, PHM, POT, RDN, RGS, RTN, SHW, SWK, SXC, TCB, TGI, TMO, TROW, TWC, UA, UBSI, VLO, WCC, WRLD, XEL, ZBH
Oct. 28, 2015, 7:36 AM
- NextEra Energy (NYSE:NEE): Q3 EPS of $1.60 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $4.95B (+6.5% Y/Y) beats by $120M.
Oct. 27, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, ADP, AGCO, AIT, AN, ANTM, APO, ARW, BAH, BDC, BGCP, BOKF, BSX, CARB, CFR, CG, CHMT, CMC, COT, DHX, DORM, DX, EVER, EVR, FCAU, FDML, FLIR, GD, GHM, GNRC, GRMN, HES, HLT, HOT, HSY, HTA, ICE, IDXX, IP, JLL, LFUS, LVLT, MDLZ, NEE, NMR, NOC, NOV, NSC, OXY, PCG, Q, RDWR, RES, ROL, SAH, SAIA, SLAB, SNCR, SO, SONS, SSE, STRA, TECH, TEL, TGI, TKR, UMC, VLO, VLY, VNTV, WBA, WEX, WOOF, XRAY
Aug. 3, 2015, 8:57 AM
- NextEra Energy (NYSE:NEE) reports better than expected Q2 earnings and revenues, and raises its long-term earnings forecast.
- NEE reaffirms its 2015 EPS guidance of $5.40-$5.70 vs $5.63 analyst consensus estimate, but says it now expects 2016 EPS of $5.85-$6.35, ahead of its previous forecast of $5.75-$6.25; it foresees EPS of $6.60-$7.10 in 2018.
- NEE says profit at its Florida Power & Light unit rose to $435M from $423M a year ago, while profit at NextEra Energy Resources grew to $273M from $81M a year ago.
- Meanwhile, NextEra Energy Partners (NYSE:NEP), which also released Q2 results, agrees to acquire privately-held NET Midstream in a $2.1B deal, which will add seven natural gas pipelines in Texas to its portfolio.
Aug. 3, 2015, 7:35 AM
- NextEra Energy (NYSE:NEE): Q2 EPS of $1.56 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $4.36B (+8.2% Y/Y) beats by $120M.
Aug. 2, 2015, 5:30 PM
Apr. 29, 2015, 7:37 AM
- NextEra Energy (NYSE:NEE): Q1 EPS of $1.41 beats by $0.14.
- Revenue of $4.1B (+11.7% Y/Y) beats by $210M.
Apr. 28, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABB, ACCO, ADT, AME, AMED, ANTM, AVY, BC, BEN, BGCP, BOKF, CBG, CCJ, CFR, CRI, CVE, DHX, DX, DXYN, EDR, ETN, EVER, EXC, FCAU, FCH, FDML, FI, FUN, GD, GEL, GIB, GRMN, GRUB, GT, HCBK, HERO, HES, HLT, HOT, HUM, ICON, IDCC, IP, ISSI, LFUS, LINE, LL, LVLT, MA, MDLZ, MTOR, MWV, NEE, NOC, NSC, NYCB, OCR, PCG, PX, Q, RES, ROL, SAIA, SAVE, SLAB, SLGN, SNCR, SO, SPIL, SPR, SPW, TRI, TWX, UMC, VRX, WEX, WM, WOOF
Jan. 27, 2015, 10:39 AM
- NextEra Energy's (NEE +0.6%) Q4 earnings missed expectations in part due to fueling outages in its nuclear unit but revenue surged 29% and beat estimates on stronger than expected demand for new renewable energy projects.
- Q4 earnings at Florida Power & Light rose 15% Y/Y to $286M, driven by more customer accounts, while income at the NextEra Energy Resources business rose more than sevenfold to $614M.
- Reafirms FY 2015 EPS guidance of $5.40-$5.70 vs. $5.64 analyst consensus estimate.
- CEO Jim Robo says NEE hopes to use the recent deal to acquire most of Hawaiian Electric Industries for ~$2.6B to leverage its position in other parts of North America, adding that he is optimistic due to high demand for new projects.
Jan. 27, 2015, 7:37 AM
- NextEra Energy (NYSE:NEE): Q4 EPS of $1.03 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $4.66B (+28.4% Y/Y) beats by $700M.
Jan. 26, 2015, 5:30 PM
Oct. 31, 2014, 7:46 AM
- NextEra Energy (NYSE:NEE): Q3 EPS of $1.55 in-line.
- Revenue of $4.65B (+5.9% Y/Y) beats by $140M.
NextEra Energy, Inc. operates as an investment holding company with interests in generating and distributing electricity. The company through its subsidiaries provides retail and wholesale electric services to customers and owns generation, transmission and distribution facilities to support its... More
Industry: Electric Utilities
Country: United States
Other News & PR