Neogenomics: A Low Risk, High Return Stock To Own
Grant Zeng, CFA
Grant Zeng, CFA
Wed, Apr. 27, 9:58 AM
- NeoGenomics (NEO +10.3%) Q1 results: Revenues: $59.7M (+159.6%); Operating Expense: $25.3M (+150.5%); Operating Income: $1.9M (+416.7%); Net Loss: ($5.4M) (-575.0%); Loss Per Share: ($0.07) (-600.0%); Non-GAAP EPS: $0.03; Quick Assets: $19.3M (-17.5%); CF Ops: $6.8M (+950.0%).
- 2016 Guidance: Revenue: $242M - 252M; Adjusted EBITDA: $35M - 40M; Adjusted Net Income: $8M - 13M; Adjusted EPS: $0.08 - 0.13.
Wed, Apr. 27, 7:05 AM
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, AGCO, ANTM, AOS, AVY, BA, BEN, BGCP, BHI, BOKF, BSX, CFR, CMCSA, CSL, DHX, DPS, DX, EVER, EVR, FDML, FI, GCI, GD, GIB, GPI, GRA, GRMN, GT, HES, HLT, IART, IP, JLL, LDOS, LEA, LLL, LRN, MDLZ, MKTX, MVIS, NAP, NDAQ, NEO, NMR, NOC, NS, OC, OSIS, PB, RDN, RES, ROK, ROL, SAIA, SC, SIX, SLAB, SLGN, SMED, SO, SONS, STM, STNG, STT, SUP, SXC, TGNA, TKR, TPH, UMC, UTX, VLY, WEX, WOOF
Fri, Mar. 18, 11:52 AM
- Insmed (INSM -0.7%) initiated with Buy rating and $23 (105% upside) price target by Stifel Nicolaus.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (REGN +0.8%) initiated with Buy rating and $574 (57% upside) price target by Gabelli & Co.
- RegenRx Biopharmaceuticals (OTCQB:RGRX -7.9%) initiated with Buy rating and $2 (245% upside) price target by Rodman & Renshaw.
- Anacor Pharmaceuticals (ANAC -1.8%) initiated with Buy rating and $103 (84% upside) price target by Mizuho Securities.
- Acura Pharmaceuticals (ACUR) initiated with Buy rating and $6 (183% upside) price target by Roth Capital.
- NeoGenomics (NEO -0.2%) initiated with Buy and $8 (26% upside) price target by Benchmark.
- Depomed (DEPO -0.5%) initiated with Outperform rating and $21 (62% upside) price target by Leerink Swann.
- Galectin Therapeutics (GALT +1.6%) initiated with Buy and $6 (380% upside) price target by Roth Capital.
Tue, Mar. 1, 10:11 AM
- NeoGenomics (NEO +2.98%) Q4 results: Revenues: $27.3M (+9.2%); Operating Expenses: $17.4M (+70.6%); Operating Loss: ($5.2M) (-500.0%); Net Loss: ($1.6M) (-260.0%); Loss Per Share: ($0.03) (-250.0%); Non-GAAP EPS: $0.05 (+150.0%).
- FY2015 results: Revenues: $99.8M (+14.6%); Operating Expenses: $49.4M (+28.3%); Operating Loss: ($5.6M) (-354.5%); Net Loss: ($2.7M) (-345.5%); Loss Per Share: ($0.04) (-300.0%); Non-GAAP EPS: $0.06 (+20.0%); Quick Assets: $23.4M (-30.6%).
- 2016 Guidance: Revenue: $240M - 250M; Adjusted EBITDA: $33M - 38M; Adjusted Net Income: $7M - 12M; Adjusted EPS: $0.07 - 0.12.
Tue, Mar. 1, 7:07 AM
Mon, Feb. 29, 5:30 PM
Oct. 29, 2015, 7:15 AM
- Neogenomics (NASDAQ:NEO): Q3 EPS of $0.00 in-line.
- Revenue of $25.13M (+8.2% Y/Y) misses by $0.53M.
Oct. 28, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABMD, AET, ALKS, ALLE, ALLT, ALLY, ALU, ALXN, AMT, APD, AVT, AVY, AWI, BANC, BBW, BC, BG, BLL, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, CCE, CHTR, CLF, CME, CMS, COP, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVE, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DFT, DIN, DLPH, EME, EPD, EXAS, EXLS, FCN, FIG, FMS, GCI, GG, GLOP, GLPI, GNC, GOV, GT, GTLS, GTXI, HAR, HEES, HST, HTWR, I, IDA, IMS, INGR, IQNT, IRDM, IVZ, JAH, JCI, KEM, KERX, LDOS, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, MA, MCK, MD, MDP, MDXG, MGM, MMYT, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MWW, NEO, NICE, NOK, NTCT, NVO, NYT, OAK, ODFL, OFC, OSK, PAG, PBI, PES, PF, PNK, POT, PPL, PX, RDS.A, RFP, RGS, RTIX, RYAM, SABR, SAN, SC, SCG, SHOO, SHW, SMP, SNE, SNMX, STM, TDY, TEVA, TFX, THRM, TPX, TWC, UAN, UBSI, UPL, VA, VICL, WRLD, WST, WWE, XEL, XYL, ZBH
Oct. 21, 2015, 12:49 PM
Oct. 21, 2015, 7:28 AM
- NeoGenomics (NASDAQ:NEO) acquires GE Healthcare's Clarient and its wholly owned subsidiary Clarient Diagnostic Services for ~$275M. Clarient, with 415 employees, booked $127M in revenues and ~$13M in EBITDA in 2014.
- Clarient Diagnostic Services offers a broad range of cancer diagnostic testing services to healthcare providers and the pharmaceutical industry.
- NEO CEO Douglas VanOrt says, "Our vision is to become America's premier cancer testing laboratory and this acquisition is a major step forward in achieving that vision."
- Under the terms of the deal, NeoGenomics will pay $80M in cash, $110M in preferred stock and $85.2M in common stock (15M shares x yesterday's close of $5.68).
Jul. 23, 2015, 10:03 AM
- Neogenomics (NEO -5.3%) Q2 results: Revenues: $24.4M (+17.9%); COGS: $13.6M (+30.8%); R&D Expense: $0.8M (+33.3%); SG&A: $10M (+11.1%); Operating Income: $28K (-95.2%); Net Loss: ($0.2M) (-166.7%); EPS: $0.00; Quick Assets: $33M (-2.1%); CF Ops: $1.9M (-64.2%).
- 2015 Guidance: Revenues: $100M - 103M from $103M - 108M.
Jul. 23, 2015, 7:06 AM
- Neogenomics (NASDAQ:NEO): Q2 EPS of $0.00 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $24.37M (+17.9% Y/Y) misses by $1.06M.
Jul. 9, 2015, 3:36 PM
- Thinly traded micro cap NeoGenomics (NEO +25.7%) does the market one better today. Shares are up on a 7x surge in volume in apparent response to a Buy rating from BTIG Research.
- According to Thomson/First Call, the five analysts following the stock all rate it Buy or Strong Buy.
- Another contributor to the up move are the proposed 2016 CMS reimbursement rates which bode well for the company.
Jul. 9, 2015, 12:50 PM
Apr. 28, 2015, 9:33 AM
- Neogenomics (NEO) Q1 results: Revenues: $23M (+26.4%); COGS: $13.5M (+42.1%); Operating Expenses: $10.1M (+21.7%); Operating Loss: ($0.6M) (-250.0%); Net Loss: ($0.8M) (-900.0%); Loss Per Share: ($0.01); Quick Assets: $31.2M (-7.4%); CF Ops: ($0.8M) (-180%).
- 2015 Guidance: Revenues: $103M - 108M.
NeoGenomics, Inc. operates a network of cancer-focused testing laboratories to provide genetic and molecular testing services. The company offers various testing services, including Cytogenetics, Fluorescence In-Situ Hybridization, Flow Cytometry, Immunohistochemistry, Hematopathology,... More
Industry: Medical Laboratories & Research
Country: United States
Other News & PR