Oct. 21, 2015, 7:28 AM
- NeoGenomics (NASDAQ:NEO) acquires GE Healthcare's Clarient and its wholly owned subsidiary Clarient Diagnostic Services for ~$275M. Clarient, with 415 employees, booked $127M in revenues and ~$13M in EBITDA in 2014.
- Clarient Diagnostic Services offers a broad range of cancer diagnostic testing services to healthcare providers and the pharmaceutical industry.
- NEO CEO Douglas VanOrt says, "Our vision is to become America's premier cancer testing laboratory and this acquisition is a major step forward in achieving that vision."
- Under the terms of the deal, NeoGenomics will pay $80M in cash, $110M in preferred stock and $85.2M in common stock (15M shares x yesterday's close of $5.68).
Jul. 9, 2014, 8:27 AM
- NeoGenomics (NEO) acquires Path Labs LLC (d/b/a Path Logic) for $6M. Path Logic provides specialized anatomic pathology services to hospitals and physicians in Northern California. The company employs ~65 people and generated ~$10M in revenue last year.