Thu, Jun. 30, 3:00 PM
Wed, Jun. 8, 3:00 PM
Tue, May 10, 10:29 AM
- Neonode (NASDAQ:NEON) is off 2.7% in early going after Q1 earnings where revenues grew 37% but the company missed consensus on top and bottom lines and its license fee mix shifted more heavily to printers and automotive.
- Net loss narrowed to $1.4M, but not as far as analysts expected. Gross margin was $2.5M vs. a year-ago $1.9M.
- License fee revenue distribution per market: Printers, 51% (up from 34%); Automotive, 23% (up from 5%); E-readers, 26% (down from 61%).
- AirBar for PCs has started initial production and "we are on plan to ramp to mass-production over the coming months," says CEO Thomas Eriksson.
- Press Release
Tue, May 10, 9:34 AM
Thu, Mar. 10, 4:25 PM
Mon, Mar. 7, 12:45 PM
Nov. 9, 2015, 8:41 AM
- Neonode (NASDAQ:NEON): Q3 EPS of -$0.03 in-line.
- Revenue of $3.1M (+174.3% Y/Y) misses by $0.41M.
Oct. 7, 2015, 12:45 PM
Oct. 7, 2015, 9:20 AM
- Neonode (NASDAQ:NEON) expects Q3 revenue of $2.9M-$3.1M, +156%-174% Y/Y but below a $3.5M 3-analyst consensus. License fee revenue is expected to total $2M-$2.1M, and non-recurring engineering revenue $0.9M-$1M.
- The company adds "an All-in-One PC containing Neonodes zForce [touchscreen] technology completed a preproduction build in Taiwan." It expects the PC will be the first of multiple large-screen devices containing its technology to be brought to market by an OEM.
- Meanwhile, Neonode has priced a 3.2M-share stock offering at $1.90, 28% below a Tuesday close of $2.63. Gross proceeds are expected to total $6.1M; chairman Per Bystedt, CEO Thomas Eriksson, and director Mats Dahlin are expected to collectively buy $300K worth of shares. Neonode had $3.2M in cash at the end of Q2, and no debt.
- Shares have tumbled to $2.25 premarket.
Sep. 1, 2015, 11:56 AM
- Neonode (NASDAQ:NEON) has signed "a multi-year, multi-device license agreement with a leading Japanese printer OEM." Epson and Canon are possibilities.
- The company notes the licensing deal follows a development agreement, and notes its zForce IP is being increasingly used by printer OEMs to create touch controls that replace physical buttons.
- Shares are back above $3. They fell as low as $2.21 during last month's market plunge.
Aug. 6, 2015, 8:11 AM
- Neonode (NASDAQ:NEON): Q2 EPS of -$0.04 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $2.78M (+219.5% Y/Y) beats by $0.06M.
Jun. 4, 2015, 12:48 PM| Jun. 4, 2015, 12:48 PM | 4 Comments
Jun. 4, 2015, 9:14 AM
May 6, 2015, 8:09 AM
- Neonode (NASDAQ:NEON): Q1 EPS of -$0.05 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $2.3M (+127.7% Y/Y) beats by $0.08M.
Apr. 8, 2015, 3:12 PM
- With the Nasdaq up 0.7% and high-beta names performing especially well, only a handful of tech companies are posting outsized losses. A larger number are posting big gains.
- Notable gainers include Chinese auto sites Autohome (ATHM +6.3%) and Bitauto (BITA +6.7%), insurance software firm Ebix (EBIX +4.8%), Russian online payments leader Qiwi (QIWI +5%), touchscreen tech developer Neonode (NEON +7.8%), IT services firm WidePoint (WYY +4.9%), and online video ad-buying platform TubeMogul (TUBE +4.4%).
- Autohome and Bitauto have joined a long list of Chinese Internet stocks that have shot higher following an overnight rally in Hong Kong. Ebix is about $1.50 away from a 52-week high of $31.55. Qiwi is now up 9% on the week amid a broader rally in U.S.-traded Russian firms (aided by rising oil prices and a stronger ruble).
- Previously covered: Yahoo, Rambus, Qualys, Digital Ally, Silicon Motion, Energous
Mar. 24, 2015, 1:57 PM
- Neonode (NEON +14.3%) has skyrocketed over the last two days. Today's gains come on volume of 1.48M shares, over 3x a 3-month daily average of 462K.
- The gains have more than erased the touchscreen tech developer's steep post-earnings losses. They come a week after Neonode shared details about its deal with automotive safety system provider Autolive, and four days after director Mats Dahlin disclosed the purchase of 10K shares at $2.77, bringing his total stake to 193K. Dahlin made multiple purchases in 2014, as did various Neonode execs.
Neonode, Inc. develops and distributes optical touch technology for a wide range of devices. The company operates in a single segment which is the Touch Technology Licensing. It offers solutions for handheld, small to midsized industrial electronic devices. Its businesses activities are... More
Industry: Diversified Electronics
Other News & PR