Neptune Technologies & Bioresources IncNASDAQ
Thu, Nov. 3, 11:00 AM
Wed, Oct. 12, 4:07 PM
Thu, Oct. 6, 12:48 PM
Thu, Oct. 6, 11:00 AM
Mon, Oct. 3, 10:21 AM
- Neptune Technologies & Bioressources (NEPT +0.9%) and Oslo, Norway-based Aker BioMarine resolve their patent litigation related to omega-3 krill oil.
- Under the terms of the settlement, Aker will have continued access to Neptune's composition patents by paying a royalty of $10M over 15 months. Neptune acquires the rights to use Aker's select krill oil-related patent portfolio by paying a $4M royalty to Aker over the same 15-month period.
- Neptune filed its complaint against Aker in October 2011 alleging infringement of its U.S. Patent No. 8,030,348 covering its Neptune Krill Oil.
Mon, Jul. 11, 5:43 PM
Wed, May 25, 5:06 PM
- Neptune Technologies (NASDAQ:NEPT): FQ4 adj. EBITDA of C$0.66M
- Revenue of C$10M (+163.2% Y/Y) beats by C$0.3M.
Tue, Apr. 5, 9:16 AM
Tue, Apr. 5, 8:08 AM
- Neptune Technologies (NASDAQ:NEPT): Q4 Revenue of approx. C$10.5M vs. consensus est. of C$9.7M.
- The company expects positive Adjusted EBITDA for the first time since 3Q2012.
- Cash and short-term investments approx. $3.5M.
Thu, Feb. 18, 9:22 AM
Wed, Jan. 13, 6:48 AM
- Neptune Technologies (NEPT) Q3 results: Revenues: $5.5M (+17.0%); Adjusted EBITDA: ($0.6M) (+70.0%); Net Loss: ($1.3M) (+59.4%); Quick Assets: $5.1M (+50.0%).
- No guidance given.
Tue, Jan. 12, 5:14 PM
- Neptune Technologies (NASDAQ:NEPT): Q3 Net loss of $1.31M
- Revenue of $5.5M (+16.0% Y/Y)
Thu, Jan. 7, 7:24 PM
- Fatty acid maker Neptune Technologies and Bioressources (NEPT -1.7%) has acquired Biodroga, a privately held turnkey provider of dietary supplement solutions.
- The deal comes to C$15M in cash and stock (C$3.75M in Neptune common shares). Like its new parent, Biodroga provides Omega-3 fatty acids, as well as other ingredients, mainly to branded marketers in North America.
- The company has trailing 12-month revenues of C$22M, and the deal price represents a multiple of about five times trailing 12-month EBITDA. Neptune says the highly complementary business has no overlap (expanding the addressable market) and the deal is expected to be immediately accretive.
- The company will hold a conference call to discuss the deal on Friday at 8:30 a.m. ET.
Oct. 15, 2015, 8:40 AM| Oct. 15, 2015, 8:40 AM
Oct. 14, 2015, 5:14 PM
- Neptune Technologies (NASDAQ:NEPT): Q2 Net loss of $2.58M
- Revenue of $4.38M (+67.2% Y/Y)
Jul. 14, 2015, 7:27 AM| Jul. 14, 2015, 7:27 AM