Neptune Shares Could Jump On Strong Quarter And See Major Upside On 2015 Forward Earnings
- Neptune trades at a 48%+ discount to fair value ($3.95/share) at a forward PEG of 0.8 in a burgeoning krill oil market.
- An explosion of the Company’s manufacturing plant in 2012 impaired financial results for the past two years and distorted sales growth, margins and overhead costs.
- In June, Neptune opened a state-of-the-art plant with expanded manufacturing capacity to support growing demand for their products, investing $49 Million in this asset.
- Neptune’s fiscal Q2 2015 results anticipated by mid-October could surprise the street, with likely quarter-over-quarter growth and first strong outlook since 2012.
- Royalties from settlements with world’s largest krill-oil manufacturers could accrete $5-10 Million to Neptune’s bottom-line in calendar 2015, continuing through to at least 2022.