NUVERRA ENVRNMNTL SLT INCOTCQB
Mon, Aug. 8, 7:17 AM
Mon, May 9, 7:18 AM
Mon, Mar. 14, 5:44 AM
- Nuverra Environmental Solutions (OTCQB:NESC): Q4 EPS of -$0.79 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $68.63M (-51.6% Y/Y) beats by $1.6M.
Tue, Jan. 19, 6:19 PM
- Nuverra Environmental Solutions (NYSE:NES) says its shares have been delisted by the NYSE, and will be available for trading on the OTC Market beginning tomorrow under the ticker NESC.
- NEs says the delisting occurred as shares fell below the NYSE's continued listing standard requiring listed companies to maintain an average global market cap of at least $15M over a consecutive 30-day trading period.
- Before today's open, shares were downgraded to Hold from Buy at Stifel, which said NES likely would restructure its balance sheet and not wipe out the common equity to do so.
Tue, Jan. 5, 12:59 PM
- Nuverra Environmental Solutions (NES -16.3%) is working with investment bank Lazard on restructuring its debt, and is said to be looking at several financial restructuring options including a potential debt exchange, Reuters reports.
- NES has been weighed by debt that totaled $520M as of Sept. 30, its $400M in notes due in 2018 are trading at distressed levels, and the company has seen its revenue fall as customers cut back on drilling amid slumping oil prices.
- NES had its credit facility cut by $70M to reflect lower appraisal values of machinery and equipment, leaving it with less than $5M left to borrow under the facility, according to financial results for the period ended Sept. 30.
Dec. 23, 2015, 11:29 AM
- Nuverra Environmental Solutions (NES +1.7%) says it will cancel its Bakken Shale water gathering contract in McKenzie County, N.D., with Exxon Mobil (XOM +2.1%) subsidiary XTO Energy due to the dramatic change in market conditions since the contract was executed in November 2014.
- "With current low oil prices and substantially reduced drilling activities, there is significant uncertainty regarding customer activities in 2016. Because of these and other factors, we were compelled to end the contract," NES says.
- NES says it remains committed to its long-term water midstream growth strategy.
Nov. 27, 2015, 8:51 AM
- Nuverra Environmental Solutions (NYSE:NES) says it received a notice of non-compliance from the NYSE for failure to maintain a $50M market cap over a consecutive 30 trading-day period.
- NES says it will submit a business plan to bring it into compliance within the NYSE's required 18-month timeframe.
Nov. 5, 2015, 7:19 AM
- Nuverra Environmental (NYSE:NES): Q3 EPS of -$0.81 misses by $0.24.
- Revenue of $76.53M (-45.2% Y/Y) misses by $15.97M.
Oct. 7, 2015, 12:45 PM
Oct. 1, 2015, 12:40 PM
Aug. 10, 2015, 7:08 AM
- Nuverra Environmental (NYSE:NES): Q2 EPS of -$0.67 misses by $0.14.
- Revenue of $92.43M (-27.1% Y/Y) misses by $7.56M.
May 11, 2015, 12:48 PM
May 11, 2015, 7:02 AM
- Nuverra Environmental (NYSE:NES): Q1 EPS of -$0.44 beats by $0.10.
- Revenue of $119.11M (-7.0% Y/Y) beats by $1.94M.
Apr. 14, 2015, 8:29 AM| Apr. 14, 2015, 8:29 AM
Mar. 17, 2015, 7:49 AM
- Nuverra Environmental (NYSE:NES) +5.7% premarket after reporting mixed Q4 results, but also $600M in debt and $13.4M in cash on hand at year-end 2014.
- Needham cuts its stock target price to $4.50 from $5.50, believing NES will face a particularly challenging 2015 as domestic oilfield drilling and completion activity has dropped substantially, and that rental equipment in the Bakken could see progressive price pressure, although produced water services should provide some buffer.
- Overall, Needham still sees positives in the long-term story and believes the national platform, strong relationships, new cost efforts, and balance sheet improvements should help NES weather the choppy waters.
Mar. 16, 2015, 5:41 PM