There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Net Element: Undervalued Payment Processor Focused To Grow
- Net Element is growth company in the payments industry that should benefit from the adoption of mobile payments in the US and Russia.
- The new CEO took his former company, Unified Payments, from $0 to $67 million in revenues in two years. We believe he has the experience and drive to replicate this.
- The company just announced a shelf offering to raise up to $50m to pursue accretive portfolio acquisitions.
- Management has been restructuring operations and finances and we believe the fruits of these efforts will show in 2015 and beyond.
- If Net Element achieves our forecasts, we believe its common stock will be worth $2.42 per share twelve months from now, based on an industry average valuation of approximately 5x enterprise.
Here's How You Can Ride The Contactless Payment Boom
- Apple's addition of near field communication (NFC) to support a contactless world reinforces the need to expand this technology basically everywhere.
- With that, there’s huge growth potential in companies that provide these point-of-sale systems.
- On Track Innovation and Net Element are two of your best options. They both rallied on the day Apple made its announcement, but have fallen more than 20% since then.
- These sharp drops represent a strong buying opportunity as Apple joining the contactless world means that we have boom times ahead for that industry.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
NETE vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR