There are 3 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- Nevada Copper is progressing its Pumpkin Hollow mine in Nevada according to plan.
- Shaft sinking is progressing well, and an update to the feasibility study for the stage 2 open pit mine has been initiated.
- Our thesis remains bullish with catalysts expected before the end of the year.
Update: Nevada Copper - House Passes Lyon County Bill
- The House of Representatives has passed the Lyon County Bill.
- The share price reacted positively to this catalyst as predicted in our recent article.
- Senate still to vote on the bill.
- Nevada Copper is one step closer to streamlining permitting of Pumpkin Hollow stage 2.
- An in-depth phone conversation with Nevada Copper's CEO has reaffirmed our bullish thesis for this copper mine developer.
- The passage of the Lyon County Bill should provide the next catalyst.
- Conclusion of financing is anticipated for H2 and should provide another strong catalyst for this company.
- Nevada Copper is moving towards production at its Nevada copper mine.
- The Pumpkin Hollow is a world-class project which has been greatly de-risked.
- Several compounding factors have led to a crass under-valuation of the company.
- Nevada Copper currently represents a rare LONG opportunity.
There are no Transcripts on NEVDF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
NEVDF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR