Jul. 30, 2014, 12:46 PM
Jul. 25, 2014, 12:45 PM
Jul. 17, 2014, 9:49 AM
- The Nasdaq halts trading in NewLead Holdings (NASDAQ:NEWL).
- The stock exchange has an "information request" out to the company before it will open up trading again.
- The last trade on NEWL was executed at $5.88 (reminder - the stock split 1-for-50 this week).
Jul. 16, 2014, 12:57 PM
- A reverse 1-for-50 stock split on NewLead Holdings (NASDAQ:NEWL) became effective today.
- Despite bringing its share price back over a buck, the company will need to regain compliance with the Nasdaq through a formal hearing process.
- A hearing has been set for July 24.
Jul. 16, 2014, 12:37 PM
Jul. 16, 2014, 9:14 AM
Jul. 7, 2014, 10:04 AM
- NewLead Holdings (NEWL -20.5%) announces it filed claims against Ironbridge for breach of contract and market manipulation as part of ongoing arbitration between the companies.
- The dollar amount of the claims put forth by NewLead exceeds $125M.
Jun. 18, 2014, 10:29 AM
- NewLead Holdings (NEWL +43.6%) is halted after institutional investor Ironridge Global IV says a U.S. District Court has ruled in its favor and rejected NEWL's claims on all issues, finding that Ironridge may appropriately instruct the transfer agent to deliver shares.
- The judge also found that Ironridge has never engaged in short selling or manipulated NEWL's stock, and that Ironridge has no undisclosed brokerage relationships.
Jun. 11, 2014, 4:07 PM
- NewLead Holdings (NEWL +23.1%) spikes into the close after a U.S. judge denies a preliminary injunction to stop Ironridge Global IV from obtaining more NEWL shares to satisfy various liabilities.
- The judge says he lacks personal jurisdiction over Ironridge, and NEWL has not shown it deserves preliminary relief; the action dissolves a temporary restraining order issued earlier this month and closes the case.
Jun. 5, 2014, 8:56 AM
- NewLead Holdings (NEWL) +40.3% premarket after announcing it was granted a temporary restraining order against Ironridge Global IV prohibiting the further issuance of common shares in payment of dividends on series A preference shares.
- NEWL says Ironridge is no longer entitled to conversions of the shares and will not accept further funds from Ironridge.
Jun. 2, 2014, 12:50 PM
May 30, 2014, 9:14 AM
May 28, 2014, 12:47 PM
May 23, 2014, 12:45 PM
May 23, 2014, 9:10 AM
May 22, 2014, 12:46 PM
Newlead Holdings Ltd is an international shipping company that owns and operates product tanker and dry bulk vessels. The Company operates shipping and coal business. It is engaged in the transportation of refined products.
Other News & PR