What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Thu, Feb. 4, 5:24 PM
Wed, Feb. 3, 5:35 PM
- ACET, ACXM, AHL, AIV, ASYS, ATHN, ATR, BMI, CATM, CTRL, DATA, DCT, DECK, DV, ECHO, ECOM, EGAN, EGOV, ELY, ES, ESL, ESS, FLDM, FLT, G, GNW, HBI, HIG, IPHI, KRG, LGF, LNKD, MOBL, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NSR, NTGR, OMCL, OUTR, PCTY, PDM, PKI, POST, PPS, PXLW, QRVO, RDEN, RNG, SKYW, SRCL, SWIR, SXT, THG, TTMI, UBNT, UEPS, WAIR, YRCW
Dec. 16, 2015, 2:31 PM
- Moody's says it is reviewing 29 E&P companies from the U.S. and seven from Canada for a potential downgrade, saying the companies "will be stressed for a longer period with much lower cash flows, difficulty selling assets and limited capital markets access."
- Based on the severity and potential duration of the industry challenges, Moody's expects many companies will be downgraded one notch and others could be lowered by more than one notch.
- Yesterday, the ratings agency cut its oil and gas price assumptions in light of continuing oversupply in the global oil markets and the U.S. natural gas market.
- Among the U.S. companies: APC, AR, APA, XEC, CXO, COP, CLR, DNR, EGN, EOG, EPE, EQT, HES, MRO, MUR, NFG, NFX, NBL, OXY, PXD, QEP, RRC, SM, SWN, UNT, WLL, WPX
- From Canada: BTE, CNQ, OTCQX:COSWF, CVE, ECA, OTCPK:HUSKF, SU
Dec. 8, 2015, 2:49 PM
Dec. 2, 2015, 6:18 PM
- National Fuel Gas (NYSE:NFG) lowers its FY 2016 EPS guidance to $2.70-$3.00 vs. $2.95 analyst consensus and down from earlier guidance of $2.85-$3.15.
- NFG says it now expects a 2016 E&P capital budget of $200M-$250M vs. previous guidance of $400M-$450M; while total consolidated capex will now be a range of $915M-$1.06B.
- NFG's Seneca Resources E&P subsidiary enters into an agreement with IOG Capital to jointly develop Marcellus Shale natural gas assets; NFG now sees Seneca's net production at 139B-202B cfe vs. a prior outlook for 161B-232B cfe, reflecting IOG's share of anticipated production from joint development wells.
Nov. 5, 2015, 6:20 PM
- National Fuel Gas (NYSE:NFG): Q3 EPS of $0.41 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $301.06M (-17.9% Y/Y) misses by $61.67M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, ACHN, AEGR, AGO, AHS, AIRM, AL, ALEX, ALIM, AMBR, AMRS, AMTG, ANET, ARCW, ATHX, ATSG, BBG, BBRG, BCEI, BEBE, BLDR, BPI, BRKS, BRS, CALD, CBI, CERS, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CORT, CPST, CSOD, CTCT, CUBE, CYBR, CYTX, DATA, DIOD, DIS, DMD, DWA, EAC, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELON, EOG, ERII, EVC, EXAR, FICO, FNGN, FTEK, FXCM, GDOT, GERN, GLUU, GSAT, GSM, GST, GXP, HAIN, HBM, HE, HK, HNSN, HTGC, ICUI, INAP, INFI, INWK, IRG, JJSF, KHC, KTOS, LBTYA, LNT, MAIN, MASI, MDRX, MDVN, MED, MHK, MITK, MNST, MRC, MSCC, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NKTR, NVDA, OLED, ONTY, OREX, OUT, PCTY, PETX, PKI, PLT, PODD, PRAA, PRO, PXLW, QRVO, RATE, RBA, RLYP, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RRTS, SEMG, SHAK, SKUL, SLH, SNAK, SREV, SSRI, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, TCRD, TCX, TEAR, TNGO, TRIP, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TTWO, UBNT, UEPS, VRNS, VVC, WAGE, WG, WIFI, WTW, XOMA, YUME
Sep. 18, 2015, 10:33 AM
- National Fuel Gas (NYSE:NFG) declares $0.395/share quarterly dividend, 2.6% increase from prior dividend of $0.385.
- Forward yield 2.99%
- Payable Oct. 15; for shareholders of record Sept. 30; ex-div Sept. 28.
Aug. 25, 2015, 6:45 PM
- Rose Rock Midstream (NYSE:RRMS) is downgraded to Hold from Buy with a $35 price target, cut from $57, by the MLP analyst team at U.S. Capital Advisors, which also reduces its price target for Semgroup (NYSE:SEMG) to $60 from $84.
- The firm says dropdowns are a major part of the RRMS story, as it struggles to see how SEMG can make accretive dropdowns into RRMS without taking meaningful asset writedowns; it also expects the White Cliffs pipeline to face margin and/or volume pressure once the new DJ Basin pipelines come online in 2016.
- The firm also cuts price targets on 11 other stocks: KMI, MMP, CPPL, SMLP, PAA, PAGP, SE, WPZ, NGLS, TRGP, NFG.
- Top picks include EPD, CQP, TEP and RMP.
Aug. 6, 2015, 5:20 PM
- National Fuel Gas (NYSE:NFG): FQ3 EPS of $0.55 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $339.8M (-22.8% Y/Y) misses by $89.71M.
Apr. 30, 2015, 5:30 PM
- National Fuel Gas (NYSE:NFG): FQ2 EPS of $1.02 beats by $0.11.
- Revenue of $596.13M (-21.2% Y/Y) misses by $149.18M.
Mar. 12, 2015, 11:23 AM
- National Fuel Gas (NYSE:NFG) declares $0.385/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 2.56%
- Payable April 15; for shareholders of record March 31; ex-div March 27.
Jan. 29, 2015, 5:09 PM
- National Fuel Gas (NYSE:NFG): FQ1 EPS of $1.00 beats by $0.12.
- Revenue of $523.91M (-4.8% Y/Y) misses by $52.27M.
Jan. 28, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ALGN, AMZN, AVNW, BCR, BIIB, BRCM, BXP, CB, COHR, CORT, CPHD, CPSI, CTCT, DECK, EFII, ELX, ELY, EMN, EPAY, FICO, GDOT, GIMO, GOOG, HA, HBI, HLIT, INVN, ISBC, IXYS, JDSU, LEG, MCHP, MITK, MTW, N, NATI, NEU, NFG, NGVC, PCCC, PFG, PFPT, PKI, PMCS, QLGC, RHI, RVBD, SFG, SWI, SYNA, TFSL, TUES, UIS, V, VR, WERN
Dec. 9, 2014, 2:33 PM
- National Fuel Gas(NYSE:NFG) declares $0.385/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 2.25%
- Payable Jan 15; for shareholders of record Dec. 31; ex-div Dec. 29.
Nov. 6, 2014, 7:07 PM
- National Fuel Gas (NYSE:NFG): Q3 EPS of $0.60 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $366.62M (+8.2% Y/Y) misses by $36.79M.
National Fuel Gas Co is a diversified energy company. The Company is engaged in the production, gathering, transportation, distribution and marketing of natural gas. Its segments include E&P, Pipeline and Storage, Gathering, Utility, and Energy Marketing.
Other News & PR