What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Wed, Jan. 27, 5:21 PM
Tue, Jan. 26, 5:35 PM| Tue, Jan. 26, 5:35 PM | 26 Comments
Oct. 6, 2015, 5:07 PM
- NovaGold Resources (NYSEMKT:NG): Q3 EPS of -$0.02 vs. -$0.04 in 3Q14
Oct. 5, 2015, 5:35 PM
Jul. 7, 2015, 8:03 PM
- NovaGold (NYSEMKT:NG) slid 8.2% today ahead of a Q2 report where it posted a loss flat from the year-ago quarter, as it pursues permitting for its Donlin Gold project and technical studies on its Galore Creek project (each 50%-owned).
- The company reported cash and term deposits of $134.7M, down from $165.3M on Nov. 30, mainly due to repayment of $15.8M in convertible notes.
- NovaGold says that's sufficient capital to cover its share of funding for its Donlin Gold (Alaska) and Galore Creek (Northern Alberta) projects. It expects to spend $44.8M in 2015, including the $15.8M repayment. Some $30.6M of the planned $44.8M amount was spent by May 31.
- Shares are up 35% from a November's 52-week low, but are down 21.5% over the past month.
- Conference call tomorrow at 11 a.m. ET.
- 10-Q filing
Jul. 7, 2015, 5:10 PM
- NovaGold Resources (NYSEMKT:NG): Q2 EPS of -$0.03 in-line.
Mar. 31, 2015, 4:44 PM
- NovaGold Resources (NYSEMKT:NG): Q1 EPS of -$0.03 misses by $0.01.
- Shares -3.1%.
Jan. 29, 2015, 2:41 AM
- NovaGold Resources (NYSEMKT:NG): FY14 EPS of -$0.13
Oct. 7, 2014, 6:18 PM
- NovaGold (NYSEMKT:NG) reports a Q3 loss of $0.04/share vs. a loss of $0.06 in the same period a year ago, with $170M in cash and term deposits as of Aug. 31 compared to $176M at the beginning of the quarter.
- NG says permitting of the Donlin Gold project advanced past the halfway mark during the last quarter, and the process remains on schedule and on budget.
Jul. 9, 2014, 5:08 PM
- NovaGold Resources, Inc (NG): FQ2 EPS of -$0.03 in-line.
- Shares +0.71% AH.
Other News & PR