Be smarter and faster with PRO Alerts on NGQRF
PRO • Mon, Jul. 7
There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Update: NGEx Resources Acquires 100% Of Filo Del Sol
- NGEx Resources buys the remaining 40% stake in the Filo del Sol project for $7M.
- I didn’t expect its joint venture partner to drop the project.
- This will either be an amazingly positive deal for NGEx or Pan Pacific Copper has identified serious issues which would make it a bad deal.
Update: NGEx Resources Announces Disappointing PEA At Los Helados
- NGEx releases a disappointing PEA on its Los Helados copper project.
- This is an unexpected development, as the initial capex is much higher than I expected, killing the IRR and NPV.
- I’m still long NGEx, but I will not add shares even though I’m sitting on a paper loss.
- Now Lumina Copper is being bought out by First Quantum for its Taca Taca copper project, there aren't a lot of large-scale copper projects left in South America.
- NGEx owns three large copper projects in Chile and Argentina, which hold in excess of 28 billion pounds of copper on a consolidated basis.
- As Joint Venture partner Pan Pacific Copper operates the nearby Caserones copper mine, NGEx might be an acquisition target for them further down the road.
- NGEx' projects belong in the 'too big to ignore'-category, and an upcoming PEA on Los Helados and a resource estimate at Filo del Sol will be important catalysts.
- This company could be seen as a call on the copper price and M&A activity in the sector where only a few large deposits remain in the hands of juniors.
NGEx Resources: 3 Different Insiders Have Purchased Shares During The Last 30 DaysMarkus Aarnio • Thu, Jun. 19
- 3 insiders purchased NGEx Resources stock within one month.
- The stock was sold by no insiders in the month of intensive purchasing.
- 2 of these 3 insiders increased their holdings by more than 10%.
There are no Related articles on NGQRF.
There are no Transcripts on NGQRF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
NGQRF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR