- Now Lumina Copper is being bought out by First Quantum for its Taca Taca copper project, there aren't a lot of large-scale copper projects left in South America.
- NGEx owns three large copper projects in Chile and Argentina, which hold in excess of 28 billion pounds of copper on a consolidated basis.
- As Joint Venture partner Pan Pacific Copper operates the nearby Caserones copper mine, NGEx might be an acquisition target for them further down the road.
- NGEx' projects belong in the 'too big to ignore'-category, and an upcoming PEA on Los Helados and a resource estimate at Filo del Sol will be important catalysts.
- This company could be seen as a call on the copper price and M&A activity in the sector where only a few large deposits remain in the hands of juniors.