I Like NHI But I'm Not Ready To Buy
Brad Thomas • 22 Comments
Brad Thomas • 22 Comments
Fri, May 6, 6:07 AM
Thu, May 5, 5:30 PM
Thu, Feb. 18, 5:32 AM
Wed, Feb. 17, 5:30 PM
- AAN, AAWW, AGIO, ALE, BCC, CAB, CBB, CHH, COT, CVI, CVRR, DAN, DISCA, DISH, DNR, DUK, EIGI, ETR, GEL, GOV, H, HCN, HII, HOT, IDA, IDCC, IQNT, IRT, LDOS, LH, MFA, MGM, MNTA, MPEL, MTRN, MZOR, NHI, NI, ONE, PAAS, PCG, POOL, PPP, PRGO, RS, SCG, SIX, SODA, SYNT, TK, TNK, TTC, UAN, UPL, VA, VAL, WAB, WM, WMT, WST
Tue, Feb. 9, 12:05 PM
- Healthcare facility owners are seeing steep losses after HCP (HCP -14.8%), Brookdale Senior Living (BKD -16%), and Medical Properties Trust (MPW -3.8%) issued soft 2016 guidance with their Q4 beats.
- HCP reported Q4 FFO/share of $0.80 (beat by $0.02), but guided for 2016 FFO/share of $2.74-$2.80 vs. a $3.16 consensus. Brookdale reported Q4 CFFO/share of $0.58 (beat by $0.12), but guided for 2016 CFFO of $2.45-$2.55 vs. a $2.62 consensus. MPW reported Q4 FFO/share of $0.35 (beat by $0.01), but guided for 2016 FFO/share of $1.29-$1.33 vs. a $1.33 consensus.
- In addition to HCP/Brookdale/MPW, the casualty list includes Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI -9.6%), Capital Senior Living (CSU -6.2%), Five Star Quality Care (FVE -7%), Welltower (HCN -9%), Genesis Healthcare (GEN -9.6%), , Sabra Health Care REIT (SBRA -6.3%), National Health Investors (NHI -4.6%), Ventas (VTR -5.9%), and Physicians Realty Trust (DOC -3.9%).
Nov. 5, 2015, 5:54 AM
- National Health Investors (NYSE:NHI): Q3 FFO of $1.22 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $58.28M (+31.0% Y/Y) beats by $1.76M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AES, AGIO, AGU, AINV, ALSK, AMCX, AMED, AMRC, ANSS, APA, ATHM, AZN, BBEP, BCE, BCRX, BDBD, BEE, BR, CCC, CCOI, CECE, CELG, CLDT, CNK, CNP, CNQ, CNSL, CONE, COTY, CROX, CSTM, CWEI, DNR, DUK, EGL, ENB, ENDP, ENOC, ESI, FUN, GEO, GLOG, GLP, GOGO, HFC, HGG, HII, HRC, INSY, IRC, IT, ITC, ITG, KATE, KOP, LAMR, LBY, LINE, LPI, LXP, MEG, MGA, MITL, MPEL, MPW, MSG, MSO, MVIS, MZOR, NDLS, NGS, NHI, NILE, NRP, OGE, OMED, PBH, PDCE, PRFT, PRIM, PWE, PWR, RDUS, RGEN, RGLD, RICE, RL, RLGY, RRD, RVLT, RWLK, SCOR, SEAS, SFM, SFY, SJI, SNSS, SPAR, SRC, SRPT, SSTK, STN, STWD, SYMC, TAP, TDC, TE, THS, TIME, TK, TLP, TNK, TRXC, TU, USAC, VC, VER, VIVO, WAC, WIN, WPP, ZEUS
Aug. 5, 2015, 4:38 PM
- National Health Investors (NYSE:NHI): Q2 FFO of $1.15 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $56.31M (+27.5% Y/Y) beats by $0.8M.
May 7, 2015, 5:03 PM
- National Health Investors (NYSE:NHI): Q1 FFO of $1.13 in-line.
- Revenue of $55.75M (+29.2% Y/Y) beats by $2.72M.
Feb. 17, 2015, 5:46 AM
- National Health Investors (NYSE:NHI): Q4 FFO of $1.06 in-line.
- Revenue of $45.73M (+39.4% Y/Y) misses by $1.15M.
Feb. 16, 2015, 5:30 PM
Nov. 3, 2014, 4:27 PM
- National Health Investors (NYSE:NHI): Q3 FFO of $1.05 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $44.48M (+44.2% Y/Y) beats by $0.6M.
Aug. 4, 2014, 6:03 AM
- National Health Investors (NYSE:NHI): Q2 AFFO of $0.94 misses by $0.11.
- Revenue of $44.16M (+63.0% Y/Y) beats by $1.11M.
May 5, 2014, 7:18 AM
- National Health Investors (NHI): Q1 AFFO of $0.93 misses by $0.07.
- Revenue of $43.13M (+59% Y/Y) beats by $2.01M.
Feb. 18, 2014, 6:14 AM
- National Health Investors Inc. (NHI): Q4 FFO of $0.90 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $32.79M (+22.3% Y/Y) beats by $1.07M.
National Health Investors, Inc. operates as a health care real estate investment trust, which specializes in the financing of health care real estate through first mortgage, purchases and leaseback transactions. It also invests in income-producing health care properties primarily in the... More
Industry: REIT - Healthcare Facilities
Country: United States
Other News & PR