National Health Investors Inc.NYSE
Mon, Nov. 7, 5:37 AM
Sun, Nov. 6, 5:30 PM| Sun, Nov. 6, 5:30 PM | 5 Comments
Mon, Oct. 3, 11:08 AM
Fri, Aug. 5, 6:11 AM
Fri, Aug. 5, 6:03 AM
Thu, Aug. 4, 5:30 PM
Fri, May 6, 4:42 PM
- National Health Investors (NYSE:NHI) declares $0.90/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 5.15%
- Payable Aug. 10; for shareholders of record June 30; ex-div June 28.
Fri, May 6, 6:07 AM
- National Health Investors (NYSE:NHI): Q1 FFO of $1.16 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $59.02M (+5.9% Y/Y) beats by $1.2M.
Thu, May 5, 5:30 PM
Thu, Feb. 18, 5:36 AM
- National Health Investors (NYSE:NHI) declares $0.90/share quarterly dividend, 5.9% increase from prior dividend of $0.85.
- Forward yield 6.26%
- Payable May 10; for shareholders of record March 31; ex-div March 29.
Thu, Feb. 18, 5:32 AM
- National Health Investors (NYSE:NHI): Q4 FFO of $1.17 in-line.
- Revenue of $58.70M (+28.4% Y/Y) beats by $1.5M.
Wed, Feb. 17, 5:30 PM
- AAN, AAWW, AGIO, ALE, BCC, CAB, CBB, CHH, COT, CVI, CVRR, DAN, DISCA, DISH, DNR, DUK, EIGI, ETR, GEL, GOV, H, HCN, HII, HOT, IDA, IDCC, IQNT, IRT, LDOS, LH, MFA, MGM, MNTA, MPEL, MTRN, MZOR, NHI, NI, ONE, PAAS, PCG, POOL, PPP, PRGO, RS, SCG, SIX, SODA, SYNT, TK, TNK, TTC, UAN, UPL, VA, VAL, WAB, WM, WMT, WST
Tue, Feb. 9, 12:05 PM
- Healthcare facility owners are seeing steep losses after HCP (HCP -14.8%), Brookdale Senior Living (BKD -16%), and Medical Properties Trust (MPW -3.8%) issued soft 2016 guidance with their Q4 beats.
- HCP reported Q4 FFO/share of $0.80 (beat by $0.02), but guided for 2016 FFO/share of $2.74-$2.80 vs. a $3.16 consensus. Brookdale reported Q4 CFFO/share of $0.58 (beat by $0.12), but guided for 2016 CFFO of $2.45-$2.55 vs. a $2.62 consensus. MPW reported Q4 FFO/share of $0.35 (beat by $0.01), but guided for 2016 FFO/share of $1.29-$1.33 vs. a $1.33 consensus.
- In addition to HCP/Brookdale/MPW, the casualty list includes Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI -9.6%), Capital Senior Living (CSU -6.2%), Five Star Quality Care (FVE -7%), Welltower (HCN -9%), Genesis Healthcare (GEN -9.6%), , Sabra Health Care REIT (SBRA -6.3%), National Health Investors (NHI -4.6%), Ventas (VTR -5.9%), and Physicians Realty Trust (DOC -3.9%).
Dec. 14, 2015, 6:03 AM
- National Health Investors (NYSE:NHI) declares $0.85/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 5.69%
- Payable Jan. 29; for shareholders of record Dec. 31; ex-div Dec. 29.
Nov. 5, 2015, 5:54 AM
- National Health Investors (NYSE:NHI): Q3 FFO of $1.22 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $58.28M (+31.0% Y/Y) beats by $1.76M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AES, AGIO, AGU, AINV, ALSK, AMCX, AMED, AMRC, ANSS, APA, ATHM, AZN, BBEP, BCE, BCRX, BDBD, BEE, BR, CCC, CCOI, CECE, CELG, CLDT, CNK, CNP, CNQ, CNSL, CONE, COTY, CROX, CSTM, CWEI, DNR, DUK, EGL, ENB, ENDP, ENOC, ESI, FUN, GEO, GLOG, GLP, GOGO, HFC, HGG, HII, HRC, INSY, IRC, IT, ITC, ITG, KATE, KOP, LAMR, LBY, LINE, LPI, LXP, MEG, MGA, MITL, MPEL, MPW, MSG, MSO, MVIS, MZOR, NDLS, NGS, NHI, NILE, NRP, OGE, OMED, PBH, PDCE, PRFT, PRIM, PWE, PWR, RDUS, RGEN, RGLD, RICE, RL, RLGY, RRD, RVLT, RWLK, SCOR, SEAS, SFM, SFY, SJI, SNSS, SPAR, SRC, SRPT, SSTK, STN, STWD, SYMC, TAP, TDC, TE, THS, TIME, TK, TLP, TNK, TRXC, TU, USAC, VC, VER, VIVO, WAC, WIN, WPP, ZEUS