Incremental Progress At Nektar Therapeutics
Stephen Simpson, CFA
Stephen Simpson, CFA
Nektar Therapeutics Going Into The Decline With A Better Profile
Stephen Simpson, CFA
Stephen Simpson, CFA
Thu, Nov. 3, 4:24 PM
Wed, Nov. 2, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABTL, ACET, AGO, AHT, AIRM, AL, AMBC, AMBR, AMED, AMH, ANET, ATSG, ATVI, BBG, BLDR, BNFT, BOJA, BRS, CARA, CARB, CBS, CDR, CECO, CERS, CINR, CLNE, CLVS, COGT, CPSI, CRC, CSC, CSOD, CTRL, CWST, DCO, DCT, ECOM, ECR, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELY, EOG, EPR, EVC, EXEL, FCE.A, FEYE, FFG, FLDM, FLR, FNGN, FOSL, FPRX, GCAP, GERN, GLUU, GNMK, GNW, GPRO, GSAT, GSBD, GST, GUID, GXP, HCI, HDP, HIL, HTGC, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, INGN, INVN, IVR, JJSF, KAR, KHC, KMPR, KW, LADR, LCI, LGF, LGND, LNT, LOCO, LVS, LXU, MAIN, MDRX, MED, MEDP, MELI, MHK, MITT, MMI, MNST, MRC, MSI, MTD, MTX, MTZ, NAVG, NDLS, NE, NFG, NKTR, NNI, NPTN, NUS, OEC, OLED, OREX, OTEX, OVAS, PBA, PCTY, PDLI, PEN, PETX, PFMT, PODD, QLYS, QRVO, RATE, RMAX, RP, RPXC, RTRX, RVNC, SBUX, SEM, SJI, SLCA, SPPI, SPXC, SSNI, STAA, STAG, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, SYMC, TAHO, THG, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TS, TSRO, TWLO, TWOU, TXMD, UBNT, UEIC, UEPS, VRNS, VTL, WEB, WGL, WIFI, WTW, XLRN
Wed, Oct. 19, 9:14 AM
Wed, Oct. 19, 6:48 AM
- Nektar Therapeutics (NASDAQ:NKTR) eases 3% premarket on average volume in response to the pricing of its public offering of 13M shares of common stock at $13.50. Underwriters over-allotment is an additional 1.95M shares. Net proceeds will fund R&D, working capital and general corporate purposes.
- Yesterday's close was $14.08.
Mon, Oct. 17, 5:36 PM
Mon, Oct. 17, 4:30 PM
Tue, Sep. 27, 11:00 AM
Tue, Sep. 27, 9:50 AM
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY +0.2%) and Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR -11.7%) announce a new clinical collaboration to evaluate Bristol-Myers' Opdivo (nivolumab) combined with Nektar’s investigational NKTR-214 for the treatment of five tumor types (melanoma, kidney, colorectal, bladder and non-small cell lung cancer) and seven potential indications. An initial dose-escalation trial is underway.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb and Nektar will equally share the costs of the trials. Nektar will maintain its global commercial rights to NKTR-214.
- Opdivo is a PD-1 immune checkpoint inhibitor designed to overcome immune suppression. NKTR-214 is an experimental therapy designed to stimulate cancer-killing immune cells in the body by targeting CD122 specific receptors found on the surface of these immune cells, known as CD8+ effector T cells and Natural Killer (NK) cells.
Wed, Aug. 3, 4:32 PM
Tue, Aug. 2, 5:35 PM
- AEL, AGO, AGU, ALB, ALIM, ALL, ANDE, AREX, ATO, AWK, AWR, BBRG, BFAM, BGC, BIO, BKH, BNFT, BREW, BYD, CABO, CBPX, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CF, CHDN, CIM, CLR, CNAT, CODI, CPA, CSGS, CSII, CTL, CXW, DENN, DEPO, DK, DKL, DPM, ECR, EPE, EPR, EQIX, ERII, ETE, ETP, EVC, EVHC, EXAR, EXEL, EXTR, FIVN, FOXA, FRGI, FRSH, FSLR, G, GBDC, GDDY, GERN, GPOR, HABT, HASI, HI, HIL, HIVE, HLF, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAG, IL, INOV, IO, IRG, ITRI, JACK, JCOM, JONE, JRVR, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LPI, MASI, MC, MED, MET, MNR, MRO, MTDR, MUSA, MWA, NBIX, NKTR, NLY, NNBR, NP, NSIT, NSTG, OAS, OME, OSUR, PDM, PE, PEGA, PMT, PODD, PRA, PRU, PRXL, QLYS, QTWO, QUIK, REXR, RICE, RIG, RIGP, RLJ, RMP, RNG, RP, RST, RYN, SBY, SEMI, SGMO, SNCR, SQ, SQNM, SRC, SSS, STAA, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TDOC, TEAR, TEP, TLLP, TRIP, TRNC, TROX, TS, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TTEC, TWO, UHAL, VTAE, VVC, WCN, WGL, WMC, WPG, WPX, WU, XEC, XPO
Wed, Jun. 1, 9:22 AM
- Nektar Therapeutics (NASDAQ:NKTR) enters into an agreement with Daiichi Sankyo Europe (OTCPK:DSKYF)(OTCPK:DSNKY) granting Daiichi European rights to ONZEALD (etirinotecan pegol) (NKTR-102), currently in Phase 3 development for advanced breast cancer.
- Under the terms of the deal, Nektar will receive an upfront payment of $20M, up to $60M in milestones and double-digit royalties on net sales in Europe. Daiichi will have exclusive rights in Europe, Switzerland and Turkey while Nektar will retain rights in the U.S. and the rest of the world.
- Nektar plans to file a Marketing Authorization Application (MAA) with the European Medicines Agency (EMA) next month seeing conditional approval of ONZEALD for the treatment of advanced breast cancer and brain metastases. The review will be under an accelerated timeline. Conditional approval, renewed annually, may be granted in cases where there is an unmet medical need in patients with a severely debilitating disease. The company will be responsible for sponsoring and funding the confirmatory trial that will support the MAA filing for ONZEALD in Europe. The data will also be used in an NDA filing in the U.S.
- ONZEALD is a long-acting topoisomerase I inhibitor which is designed to concentrate the drug in tumors. The elimination half-life of etirinotecan is 37 days compared to two days for irinotecan but with peak SN38 (active metabolite of irinotecan) levels 5 - 10 times less which improves the tolerability profile.
Tue, May 3, 4:18 PM
- Nektar Therapeutics (NASDAQ:NKTR): Q1 EPS of -$0.14 beats by $0.09.
- Revenue of $58.9M (-45.9% Y/Y) beats by $15.12M.
- Shares +0.5%.
Mon, May 2, 5:35 PM
- AGU, AMED, AMSG, ARC, AVD, BFAM, BGFV, BKH, BPI, CAI, CALD, CALX, CAR, CBS, CERS, CHEF, CHUY, CRAY, CSU, DVN, ENLK, ENPH, EPIQ, ETSY, FANG, FARO, FMI, GLUU, GMED, GNMK, HCI, HI, HRZN, IAG, IL, ILMN, INN, JKHY, KAMN, KAR, KFRC, LCI, LYV, MAC, MDU, MTCH, MTDR, MXWL, MYGN, NDLS, NFX, NKTR, NTRI, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, OMI, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PZZA, QUAD, QUOT, REG, REGI, RIGL, RLOC, RPXC, RSYS, RTRX, RUBI, SM, SPA, STAG, SUPN, TAHO, TNAV, TXMD, USNA, VIAV, VNOM, VRSK, VVUS, WES, WGP, WR, WTR, WU, XCO, XPO, XXIA, ZEN
Wed, Mar. 2, 9:28 AM
- Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR) Q4 results: Revenues: $39.4M (+101.0%); R&D Expense: $47.2M (+22.6%); SG&A: $13.2M (+8.2%); Operating Loss: ($29.4M) (+21.6%); Net Loss: ($54.1M) (-18.4%); Loss Per Share: ($0.40) (-14.3%).
- FY2015 results: Revenues: $230.8M (+15.0%); R&D Expense: $182.8M (+23.8%); SG&A: $43.3M (+5.9%); Operating Loss: ($29.4M) (-78.2%); Net Loss: ($81.2M) (-50.6%); Loss Per Share: ($0.61) (-45.2%); Quick Assets: $308.9M (+29.9%).
- No guidance given.
Tue, Mar. 1, 4:12 PM
- Nektar Therapeutics (NASDAQ:NKTR): Q4 EPS of -$0.40 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $39.4M (+101.5% Y/Y) beats by $10.58M.
- Shares -2.6%.
Tue, Mar. 1, 9:47 AM
- In another example of its intent to jettison non-core drugs, AstraZeneca (AZN -0.4%) sells the rights to Moventig (naloxegol) in the EU, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland and Lichtenstein to Kyowa Hakko Kirin subsidiary ProStrakan Group. Moventig is indicated for the treatment of opioid-induced constipation.
- Under the terms of the agreement, AstraZeneca will receive an upfront payment of $70M, sales-based milestones and tiered double-digit royalties on net sales. It will also be eligible for additional payments contingent on market access decisions in certain European markets. Moventig is currently available in the UK, Ireland, Germany, the Nordics, Austria and Switzerland.
- Update: In a regulatory filing, Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR -1.1%) reports that it will receive 40% of the upfront payment, milestones and royalties AstraZeneca earns from its Moventig deal with ProStrakan via its global naloxegol license agreement with AstraZeneca that was inked on September 21, 2009.