Octane Acquisition Fueling The Nautilus Story
Nautilus: Robust Early-Stage Cash Growth, New Products, And Secular Trends Fuel Strong Gains
Bishop Research and Analytics
Bishop Research and Analytics
Nautilus Executing On All Fronts
Mon, May 9, 4:23 PM
Sun, May 8, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, AMPH, APEI, ARNA, ASEI, BKD, CDXS, CUI, CVG, DCO, DMD, DNB, DPLO, DTSI, ELGX, FENG, FRGI, GLOB, GSBD, HALO, HK, HTZ, IFF, INGN, INVN, INWK, IRWD, IVR, JPEP, JUNO, KEG, KITE, LBTYA, LC, LOPE, LSCC, MBI, MODN, MXL, NLS, NOG, NVGS, NVRO, OAS, OPK, OPWR, PEN, PINC, PLOW, PRAA, PSIX, RARE, RAX, RBC, REN, RVNC, SCTY, SEDG, SEMI, SF, SNHY, SREV, SSNI, STMP, TCX, TMH, TTEC, TTGT, TUBE, VTL, VVC
Mon, Feb. 22, 4:09 PM
Sun, Feb. 21, 5:35 PM
Nov. 2, 2015, 4:09 PM
- Nautilus (NYSE:NLS): Q3 EPS of $0.12 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $70.69M (+19.7% Y/Y) beats by $3.28M.
Nov. 1, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ADUS, AEIS, AHL, AIG, ALDW, ALJ, ALL, AMC, AMCC, ANH, ARE, AVD, CAR, CBT, CDE, CGNX, CHGG, CUTR, CYH, DNB, DWRE, ELNK, ENH, ENS, ES, FN, GGP, GPRE, ININ, INN, KONA, LMNX, MCEP, MDAS, MDU, MIC, NLS, NPTN, NSTG, OHI, OLN, ONDK, OTTR, PLOW, PPS, PQ, PXD, QLYS, RAIL, RNG, RSPP, RTEC, RYN, SANM, SGY, SNHY, SSNC, SSW, TDOC, THC, TNET, TXRH, UIL, UNXL, VGR, VIAV, VNO, WSTC
Aug. 3, 2015, 4:08 PM
- Nautilus (NYSE:NLS): Q2 EPS of $0.07 in-line.
- Revenue of $59.7M (+23.0% Y/Y) beats by $2.39M.
Aug. 2, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ADUS, AEIS, AIG, ALDW, ALJ, ALL, ANH, APU, BKD, BMRN, BNFT, CAR, CGNX, CHGG, CKP, CTRP, CYH, DAC, DENN, DK, DKL, ELGX, ELNK, ENH, EPIQ, EXP, FIVN, GGP, HIL, IDTI, ININ, INN, KAR, KBR, KONA, LLNW, LMNX, MCEP, MCHP, MDU, MDWD, MIC, MRC, NLS, NVGS, OHI, ONDK, ORA, OTTR, PLOW, PPS, QEP, QLYS, QNST, RBC, RSPP, RTEC, SGMS, SNHY, THC, TNET, TSRA, TXRH, UGI, VECO, VNO, VNR, WSTC, XL
May 4, 2015, 4:13 PM
- Nautilus (NYSE:NLS): Q1 EPS of $0.34 beats by $0.10.
- Revenue of $96.24M (+33.9% Y/Y) beats by $13.38M.
May 3, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ADEP, AEGR, AEIS, APC, APU, ATEN, BALT, BBRG, BKH, CAR, CDE, CGNX, CHUY, CKEC, CXO, DENN, DNB, DVA, ECOM, EGOV, ELNK, ENH, EOG, EOX, FBP, FN, FNF, HIL, IDTI, IM, ININ, INN, INVN, IRG, ITRI, KS, LMNX, LSCC, MATX, MCEP, MDU, MERU, MIC, MUSA, NLS, NUVA, ONDK, OTTR, PACD, PLOW, PPS, PQ, PTCT, QLYS, RAIL, RGR, ROSE, RWT, SGY, SHO, SNHY, STAG, THC, TXRH, UGI, VNO, XEC, XPO
Feb. 23, 2015, 4:21 PM
- Nautilus (NYSE:NLS): Q4 EPS of $0.33 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $94.9M (+23.1% Y/Y) misses by $0.14M.
Feb. 22, 2015, 5:35 PM
Jan. 12, 2015, 8:29 AM
- Nautilus (NYSE:NLS) reports preliminary results for Q4.
- Revenue of $95M for the quarter is expected, up 23% from a year ago.
- Q4 EPS of $0.43-$0.46 is seen by Nautilus to top the consensus estimate.
- NLS +2.4% premarket.
Nov. 3, 2014, 4:12 PM
- Nautilus (NYSE:NLS): Q3 EPS of $0.08 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $59.1M (+27.8% Y/Y) beats by $8.5M.
Nov. 2, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACXM, AEIS, AGU, AIG, AMTG, ANV, APL, BDE, BKH, CHGG, CKP, CRK, CUTR, CVD, CXW, CYH, DXPE, EGAN, ELNK, ENH, EOX, EPAM, EQC, FN, FTR, GALE, GRT, GTY, HLF, IART, ININ, KAMN, KBR, LCI, MCEP, MDU, MR, MRO, NBIX, NLS, NOR, NTRI, OGS, OTTR, PKT, PL, PLOW, PQ, QLYS, RBC, REG, RKT, RKUS, RLD, RTEC, SALE, SBRA, SGY, SKH, SNHY, SRC, SSW, SUP, TDW, THC, TXRH, VNO, VNR, WTR, Y
Nautilus, Inc. is a global fitness products company, whcih provides the tools and education necessary to help people achieve a fit and healthy lifestyle. The products offered by the company include home gyms, free weight equipment, treadmills, indoor cycling equipment, ellipticals, and fitness... More
Sector: Consumer Goods
Industry: Sporting Goods
Country: United States
Other News & PR