What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Wed, Jan. 20, 12:27 PM| Wed, Jan. 20, 12:27 PM
Tue, Jan. 5, 10:41 AM
- Nautilus (NYSE:NLS) spikes 10% after yesterday's acquisition prompts a pair of investment firms to push out positive notes on the company.
- DA Davidson boosts its price target on Nautilus to $26 after factoring in the Octane Fitness purchase, while B. Riley backs its Buy rating.
- Previously: Nautilus snaps up Octane Fitness (Jan. 04 2016)
Mon, Jan. 4, 7:15 AM
- Nautilus (NYSE:NLS) announces it acquired Octane Fitness from P-E firm North Castle Partners for $115M.
- The addition of the fitness products company is expected to be accretive to Nautilus beginning in the current quarter. A one-time charge of $0.11 to $0.12 will be taken by Nautilus to account for acquisition costs.
Nov. 3, 2015, 10:21 AM
- Nautilus (NLS +12%) rallies after the company impressed with Q3 numbers.
- A deeper penetration into key product categories helped boost revenue which in turn leveraged down some fixed costs.
- Direct sales were up 24% to $43M in what could be a positive signal for holiday season sales.
- Previously: Nautilus beats by $0.03, beats on revenue (Nov. 02 2015)
Nov. 2, 2015, 4:09 PM
- Nautilus (NYSE:NLS): Q3 EPS of $0.12 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $70.69M (+19.7% Y/Y) beats by $3.28M.
Nov. 1, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ADUS, AEIS, AHL, AIG, ALDW, ALJ, ALL, AMC, AMCC, ANH, ARE, AVD, CAR, CBT, CDE, CGNX, CHGG, CUTR, CYH, DNB, DWRE, ELNK, ENH, ENS, ES, FN, GGP, GPRE, ININ, INN, KONA, LMNX, MCEP, MDAS, MDU, MIC, NLS, NPTN, NSTG, OHI, OLN, ONDK, OTTR, PLOW, PPS, PQ, PXD, QLYS, RAIL, RNG, RSPP, RTEC, RYN, SANM, SGY, SNHY, SSNC, SSW, TDOC, THC, TNET, TXRH, UIL, UNXL, VGR, VIAV, VNO, WSTC
Aug. 4, 2015, 12:45 PM
Aug. 3, 2015, 4:08 PM
- Nautilus (NYSE:NLS): Q2 EPS of $0.07 in-line.
- Revenue of $59.7M (+23.0% Y/Y) beats by $2.39M.
Aug. 2, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ADUS, AEIS, AIG, ALDW, ALJ, ALL, ANH, APU, BKD, BMRN, BNFT, CAR, CGNX, CHGG, CKP, CTRP, CYH, DAC, DENN, DK, DKL, ELGX, ELNK, ENH, EPIQ, EXP, FIVN, GGP, HIL, IDTI, ININ, INN, KAR, KBR, KONA, LLNW, LMNX, MCEP, MCHP, MDU, MDWD, MIC, MRC, NLS, NVGS, OHI, ONDK, ORA, OTTR, PLOW, PPS, QEP, QLYS, QNST, RBC, RSPP, RTEC, SGMS, SNHY, THC, TNET, TSRA, TXRH, UGI, VECO, VNO, VNR, WSTC, XL
May 5, 2015, 12:46 PM
May 5, 2015, 10:34 AM
- Nautilus (NLS +20.6%) pops after blasting past estimates with its Q1 report.
- The company saw a big jump in margins on a favorable shift in product mix.
- Operating expenses were up 23% to $36.284M to trail the 34% top-line growth.
- Direct-to-consumer sales of the Bowflex Max Trainer were strong during the quarter.
- Previously: Nautilus beats by $0.10, beats on revenue (May. 04 2015)
May 4, 2015, 5:36 PM
May 4, 2015, 4:13 PM
- Nautilus (NYSE:NLS): Q1 EPS of $0.34 beats by $0.10.
- Revenue of $96.24M (+33.9% Y/Y) beats by $13.38M.
May 3, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ADEP, AEGR, AEIS, APC, APU, ATEN, BALT, BBRG, BKH, CAR, CDE, CGNX, CHUY, CKEC, CXO, DENN, DNB, DVA, ECOM, EGOV, ELNK, ENH, EOG, EOX, FBP, FN, FNF, HIL, IDTI, IM, ININ, INN, INVN, IRG, ITRI, KS, LMNX, LSCC, MATX, MCEP, MDU, MERU, MIC, MUSA, NLS, NUVA, ONDK, OTTR, PACD, PLOW, PPS, PQ, PTCT, QLYS, RAIL, RGR, ROSE, RWT, SGY, SHO, SNHY, STAG, THC, TXRH, UGI, VNO, XEC, XPO
Feb. 23, 2015, 4:21 PM
- Nautilus (NYSE:NLS): Q4 EPS of $0.33 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $94.9M (+23.1% Y/Y) misses by $0.14M.
Feb. 22, 2015, 5:35 PM
Nautilus Inc is a fitness products company providing solutions to help people a fit and healthy lifestyle. It is engaged in designing, developing, sourcing & marketing of cardio and strength fitness products and related accessories for consumer use.
Other News & PR