Octane Acquisition Fueling The Nautilus Story
Tue, Nov. 1, 12:01 PM
Mon, Oct. 31, 5:39 PM
Mon, Oct. 31, 4:09 PM
Sun, Oct. 30, 5:35 PM
Mon, Sep. 26, 1:16 PM
Mon, Sep. 26, 12:01 PM
Fri, Aug. 26, 12:00 PM
Thu, Aug. 25, 5:57 PM
- Mettler-Toledo (NYSE:MTD) is set to join the S&P 500 effective Sept. 2, replacing Johnson Controls, which is being acquired by fellow index member Tyco International.
- S&P SmallCap 600 member Monolithic Power Systems (NASDAQ:MPWR) will replace MTD in the S&P MidCap 400, and WCI Communities (NYSE:WCIC) will replace MPWR in the SmallCap 600.
- Nautilus (NYSE:NLS) will replace Outerwall, which is being acquired by Apollo Global Management, in the S&P SmallCap 600.
Tue, Aug. 2, 3:33 PM
Tue, Aug. 2, 2:56 PM
- Nautilus (NLS +14.6%) rallies after edging past estimates with its Q2 report.
- Sales in the company's retail segment rose 89% Y/Y to $32.9M with the Octane Fitness business now included.
- The company expects the retail segment growth to continue. "As we enter the back half of the year, we are well positioned for more growth with a number of new product introductions and increased market penetration secured in the Retail segment," said CEO Bruze Cazenave.
- Previously: Nautilus beats by $0.03, beats on revenue (Aug. 1)
Mon, Aug. 1, 5:37 PM
Mon, Aug. 1, 4:08 PM
Sun, Jul. 31, 5:35 PM
- ADUS, AEGN, AEIS, AMKR, APU, ARE, ATW, BDE, BLKB, CEMP, CGNX, CHGG, CKEC, CONE, CUTR, DAC, DNB, ENH, ENSG, EXAC, FTR, GGP, GKOS, GPRE, HTA, IDTI, ININ, IPHS, KMT, LNT, MCEP, MTGE, NGHC, NLS, OFIX, OGS, OLN, PLOW, PPS, PQ, QUAD, RAIL, RXN, RYAM, SBRA, SYKE, TEX, THC, TNET, TREX, TSE, TTOO, TXRH, UGI, VECO, VNO, WMB, WSTC, XOXO
Tue, May 10, 10:32 AM
- Nautilus (NLS +17.6%) moves sharply higher after topping estimates on both lines of its Q1 report.
- The quarter included a significant boost from the Octane Fitness business.
- Operating income as a percentage of sales was down 230 bps to 16.0%, due in part to some higher G&A and R&D expenses, along with a shift in sales mix toward retail.
- The company announced a new $10M expansion of its share buyback program.
- Shares of Nautilus are back over $20 for the first time since the middle part of February.
- Previously: Nautilus beats by $0.03, beats on revenue (May 9)
Mon, May 9, 4:23 PM
- Nautilus (NYSE:NLS): Q1 EPS of $0.38 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $120.93M (+25.7% Y/Y) beats by $2.33M.
- Shares +4.1%.
Sun, May 8, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, AMPH, APEI, ARNA, ASEI, BKD, CDXS, CUI, CVG, DCO, DMD, DNB, DPLO, DTSI, ELGX, FENG, FRGI, GLOB, GSBD, HALO, HK, HTZ, IFF, INGN, INVN, INWK, IRWD, IVR, JPEP, JUNO, KEG, KITE, LBTYA, LC, LOPE, LSCC, MBI, MODN, MXL, NLS, NOG, NVGS, NVRO, OAS, OPK, OPWR, PEN, PINC, PLOW, PRAA, PSIX, RARE, RAX, RBC, REN, RVNC, SCTY, SEDG, SEMI, SF, SNHY, SREV, SSNI, STMP, TCX, TMH, TTEC, TTGT, TUBE, VTL, VVC