Octane Acquisition Fueling The Nautilus Story
Nautilus: Robust Early-Stage Cash Growth, New Products, And Secular Trends Fuel Strong Gains
Bishop Research and Analytics
Bishop Research and Analytics
Nautilus Executing On All Fronts
Tue, May 10, 10:32 AM
- Nautilus (NLS +17.6%) moves sharply higher after topping estimates on both lines of its Q1 report.
- The quarter included a significant boost from the Octane Fitness business.
- Operating income as a percentage of sales was down 230 bps to 16.0%, due in part to some higher G&A and R&D expenses, along with a shift in sales mix toward retail.
- The company announced a new $10M expansion of its share buyback program.
- Shares of Nautilus are back over $20 for the first time since the middle part of February.
- Previously: Nautilus beats by $0.03, beats on revenue (May 9)
Mon, May 9, 4:23 PM
Tue, Feb. 23, 10:49 AM
- Nautilus (NLS -11.8%) is down sharply despite posting Q4 results that were right on the money with analyst expectations.
- The company reported a 16% increase in direct revenue to $67M and a 21% jump in retal revenue to $41.8M. Royalty income was down 84% Y/Y amid a dispute with licensee. Nautilus says it has filed a breach of contract lawsuit against the party and will pursue all remedies for payment.
- Previously: Nautilus beats by $0.01, revenue in-line (Feb. 22 2016)
Tue, Jan. 5, 10:41 AM
- Nautilus (NYSE:NLS) spikes 10% after yesterday's acquisition prompts a pair of investment firms to push out positive notes on the company.
- DA Davidson boosts its price target on Nautilus to $26 after factoring in the Octane Fitness purchase, while B. Riley backs its Buy rating.
- Previously: Nautilus snaps up Octane Fitness (Jan. 04 2016)
Nov. 3, 2015, 10:21 AM
- Nautilus (NLS +12%) rallies after the company impressed with Q3 numbers.
- A deeper penetration into key product categories helped boost revenue which in turn leveraged down some fixed costs.
- Direct sales were up 24% to $43M in what could be a positive signal for holiday season sales.
- Previously: Nautilus beats by $0.03, beats on revenue (Nov. 02 2015)
Aug. 4, 2015, 12:45 PM
May 5, 2015, 12:46 PM
May 4, 2015, 5:36 PM
Jan. 12, 2015, 8:29 AM
- Nautilus (NYSE:NLS) reports preliminary results for Q4.
- Revenue of $95M for the quarter is expected, up 23% from a year ago.
- Q4 EPS of $0.43-$0.46 is seen by Nautilus to top the consensus estimate.
- NLS +2.4% premarket.
Aug. 5, 2014, 9:50 AM| Aug. 5, 2014, 9:50 AM
Aug. 4, 2014, 4:16 PM
- Nautilus (NYSE:NLS): Q2 EPS of $0.05 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $48.5M (+33.8% Y/Y) beats by $5.66M.
- Shares +15%.
May 28, 2014, 9:56 AM
May 20, 2014, 10:06 AM
- Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS -16.1%) sinks to near a two-year low in a shocking drop after the company resets sales and profit expectations.
- Though the company has a vibrant e-commerce channel, its massive retail footprint keeps scale an issue on the cost side. Weak demand for golf and hunting products also caught analysts by surprise.
- The read from Dick's is creating a selling wave across the sporting goods sector.
- Decliners: Cabela's (CAB) -5.4%, Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) -3.7%, Hibbett Sports (HIBB) -2.2%, Callaway (ELY) -4.7%, Nautilus (NLS) -1.9%.
May 6, 2014, 12:45 PM
Jan. 13, 2014, 5:40 PM
Aug. 6, 2013, 12:48 PM
Nautilus, Inc. is a global fitness products company, whcih provides the tools and education necessary to help people achieve a fit and healthy lifestyle. The products offered by the company include home gyms, free weight equipment, treadmills, indoor cycling equipment, ellipticals, and fitness... More
Sector: Consumer Goods
Industry: Sporting Goods
Country: United States
Other News & PR