Fri, May 6, 12:33 AM
Thu, May 5, 5:00 PM
Thu, Feb. 25, 4:30 PM
Thu, Feb. 25, 4:30 PM
Wed, Feb. 24, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, ADSK, AEGR, AGO, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, AMH, ATLS, AXLL, BGS, BIDU, BIO, BLOX, BMRN, BVN, CBI, CBPO, CLVS, COWN, CSU, CVT, DGI, DK, DKL, DLR, EBS, ENV, EOG, EVC, GERN, GG, GPS, GSAT, HASI, HEI, HK, HLF, HTGC, HWAY, IART, IM, IMMR, INTU, KBR, KHC, KND, KW, KWR, LYV, MACK, MAIN, MDVN, MELI, MHK, MITT, MNST, MTZ, NDLS, NNI, NTRI, OLED, OUT, OVAS, PANW, PBA, PEGA, PFMT, PODD, PRAA, RARE, RBA, RLOC, RPTP, RRC, RRMS, RTRX, SBAC, SEM, SEMG, SPLK, SPNC, SSRI, STAG, STMP, STRZA, SWN, TSRO, TWOU, TXMD, UHS, WIFI, WPG, WTW, XNPT, ZOES
Thu, Feb. 4, 5:10 PM
- Nelnet (NYSE:NNI) declares $0.12/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.5%
- Payable March 15; for shareholders of record March 1; ex-div Feb. 26.
Nov. 5, 2015, 5:09 PM
- Nelnet (NYSE:NNI): Q3 EPS of $1.43 misses by $0.04.
- Total interest income of $189.15M (-0.1% Y/Y) misses by $40.73M.
Aug. 6, 2015, 4:46 PM
- Nelnet (NYSE:NNI): Q2 EPS of $1.38 in-line.
- Revenue of $177.72M (+0.4% Y/Y) misses by $43.32M.
May 7, 2015, 4:43 PM
- Nelnet (NYSE:NNI): Q1 EPS of $1.37 misses by $0.14.
- Revenue of $219.66M (-2.3% Y/Y) beats by $18.02M.
Feb. 26, 2015, 5:46 PM
- Nelnet (NYSE:NNI): Q4 EPS of $1.60 beats by $0.12.
Feb. 6, 2015, 4:31 PM
- Nelnet (NYSE:NNI) declares $0.10/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 0.84%
- Payable March 13; for shareholders of record Feb. 27; ex-div Feb. 25.
Nov. 6, 2014, 4:49 PM
- Nelnet (NYSE:NNI): Q3 EPS of $1.45 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $251.34M (+22.0% Y/Y) beats by $19.57M.
Aug. 7, 2014, 5:20 PM
- Nelnet (NYSE:NNI): Q2 EPS of $1.51 beats by $0.07.
May 8, 2014, 5:00 PM
- Nelnet (NNI): Q1 EPS of $1.56 beats by $0.09.
Apr. 17, 2014, 12:47 PM
Feb. 27, 2014, 4:52 PM
Nelnet, Inc. provides educational services in loan servicing, payment processing, education planning, and asset management. It offers financial services, technology-based products, and tools to assist the education-seeking family throughout the learning life-cycle, and through this innovative... More
Industry: Credit Services
Country: United States
Other News & PR