Wed, Apr. 27, 6:30 AM
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, AGCO, ANTM, AOS, AVY, BA, BEN, BGCP, BHI, BOKF, BSX, CFR, CMCSA, CSL, DHX, DPS, DX, EVER, EVR, FDML, FI, GCI, GD, GIB, GPI, GRA, GRMN, GT, HES, HLT, IART, IP, JLL, LDOS, LEA, LLL, LRN, MDLZ, MKTX, MVIS, NAP, NDAQ, NEO, NMR, NOC, NS, OC, OSIS, PB, RDN, RES, ROK, ROL, SAIA, SC, SIX, SLAB, SLGN, SMED, SO, SONS, STM, STNG, STT, SUP, SXC, TGNA, TKR, TPH, UMC, UTX, VLY, WEX, WOOF
Tue, Apr. 26, 11:33 AM
- Lockheed Martin (LMT +1.5%) is higher after reporting a Q1 earnings miss but better than expected revenues while raising its earnings forecast for the year, as the top weapons supplier to the U.S. government benefits from sales of its F-35 fighter jet and its recent acquisition of helicopter maker Sikorsky Aircraft.
- LMT raises its FY 2016 EPS guidance to $11.50-$11.80 from a January forecast of $11.45-$11.75 and in-line with $11.77 analyst consensus, slightly raises its full-year revenue outlook to $49.6B-$51.1B from $49.5B-$51B and $50.35B analyst consensus, and lifts its operating profit forecast to $5.625B-$5.775B from $5.6B-$5.75B.
- RBC aerospace analyst Robert Stallard is "encouraged by the revenue performance, which is a sign of things to come as its customer end markets improve. We had not expected a guidance increase at this early stage of the year, so that is another bonus - more than offsetting the cost of redundancies."
- LMT's positive outlook sets the stage for defense peers Boeing (BA +0.6%), Northrop Grumman (NOC +0.8%), General Dynamics (GD +1.1%) and Raytheon (RTN +0.9%), which all report later this week.
- Now read Traditional values of Lockheed Martin's equity are inaccurate
Thu, Jan. 28, 8:31 AM
- Adjusted operating income of $602M, or $2.18 per diluted share vs. $693M, or $2.26 per diluted share in the fourth quarter of 2014.
- Sales by segment: Aerospace -4%; Electronic -7%; Information -13%; Technical -4%.
- During the quarter, the company repurchased 1.6M shares of its common stock for $283M.
- Total backlog as of Dec. 31 was $35.9B compared with $38.1B a year ago.
- Outlook for 2016: Diluted EPS of $9.90-$10.20, on sales of $23.5B-$24B.
- Q4 results
Thu, Jan. 28, 6:42 AM
- Northrop Grumman (NYSE:NOC): Q4 EPS of $2.18 beats by $0.17.
- Revenue of $5.69B (-6.9% Y/Y) misses by $250M.
Wed, Jan. 27, 5:30 PM
- ABT, ACAT, ADS, AEP, AIT, AN, ARG, AUO, AVT, BABA, BANC, BC, BHI, BLL, BMS, BMY, BOFI, BX, CAT, CELG, CHKP, CLFD, CRR, CSH, CY, DGX, DLX, DST, EPD, EXTR, F, FCFS, FCS, FLWS, GLOP, GNTX, HAR, HCA, HGG, HOG, HP, HSY, HUBB, INGR, IVZ, JBLU, JCI, KEM, LEA, LLL, LLY, LRN, MITK, MJN, MKC, MMYT, MO, MTH, NDAQ, NEE, NOC, NTCT, NUE, ORI, OSK, PHM, POT, RDN, RGS, RTN, SHW, SWK, SXC, TCB, TGI, TMO, TROW, TWC, UA, UBSI, VLO, WCC, WRLD, XEL, ZBH
Oct. 28, 2015, 8:15 AM
- Net income of $516M, or $2.75 per diluted share vs. $473M, or $2.26 per diluted share in the third quarter of 2014.
- The results come just hours after Northrop (NYSE:NOC) won a massive Long Range Strike Bomber contract from the Pentagon.
- During the quarter, the company repurchased 5.6M shares of its common stock for $944M.
- Total backlog as of Sept. 30 was $35.9B compared with $38.2B a year ago.
- The company raised its full-year earnings outlook to a range of $9.70-$9.80 per share from prior guidance of $9.55-$9.70 per share, and narrowed its revenue guidance to $23.6B-$23.8B.
- Q3 results
Oct. 28, 2015, 6:38 AM
- Northrop Grumman (NYSE:NOC): Q3 EPS of $2.75 beats by $0.56.
- Revenue of $5.98B (flat Y/Y) beats by $120M.
Oct. 27, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, ADP, AGCO, AIT, AN, ANTM, APO, ARW, BAH, BDC, BGCP, BOKF, BSX, CARB, CFR, CG, CHMT, CMC, COT, DHX, DORM, DX, EVER, EVR, FCAU, FDML, FLIR, GD, GHM, GNRC, GRMN, HES, HLT, HOT, HSY, HTA, ICE, IDXX, IP, JLL, LFUS, LVLT, MDLZ, NEE, NMR, NOC, NOV, NSC, OXY, PCG, Q, RDWR, RES, ROL, SAH, SAIA, SLAB, SNCR, SO, SONS, SSE, STRA, TECH, TEL, TGI, TKR, UMC, VLO, VLY, VNTV, WBA, WEX, WOOF, XRAY
Jul. 29, 2015, 8:49 AM
- Northrop Grumman (NYSE:NOC) raises its earnings guidance for FY 2015 as it reports higher than expected Q2 earnings despite flat or lower revenues in each of its four business sectors.
- NOC now sees FY 2015 EPS of $9.55-$9.70 from its prior outlook for $9.40-$9.70, in line with $9.62 analyst consensus estimate, while reaffirming full-year revenues of $23.4B-$23.8B vs. $23.76B consensus.
- In Q2, sales in the aerospace systems segment - NOC's largest, accounting for more than 40% of total revenue - edged up slightly to $2.51B driven by higher volume for unmanned programs.
- Q2 sales in NOC's electronic systems business, which sells space sensors and marine systems, fell 3.5% to $1.68B, while revenue from information systems slipped 4.9% to $1.49B due mostly to declines in command-and-control programs and the impact of in-theater force reductions; sales in the technical services business fell 1.6%.
Jul. 29, 2015, 7:02 AM
- Northrop Grumman (NYSE:NOC): Q2 EPS of $2.47 beats by $0.11.
- Revenue of $5.89B (-2.5% Y/Y) misses by $40M.
Jul. 28, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, ADT, AMED, AMT, ANTM, APO, AVY, BAH, BDC, BEN, BGCP, BOKF, CARB, CBG, CDK, CFR, CHH, CLF, CRI, DATA, DIN, DORM, DXYN, ESIO, ETN, EVER, EXC, FDML, FLY, GCI, GD, GEL, GIB, GRA, GRMN, GT, GTI, HCBK, HES, HLT, HSIC, HSP, HTA, HUM, HUN, IP, IRT, JAH, JLL, LFUS, LVLT, MA, MDCO, MO, MTH, MTOR, MVIS, NOC, PAG, PCG, PX, Q, RES, ROK, ROL, SAIA, SLAB, SNCR, SO, SONS, SPIL, SPR, SPW, SSE, STNG, STRA, STRZA, TGI, TRI, UBSI, UMC, VNTV, WEC, WEX, WILN, WOOF
Apr. 29, 2015, 8:06 AM
- Net income of $484M, or $2.41 per diluted share vs. $579M, or $2.63 per diluted share in the first quarter of 2014.
- The company repurchased 5.3M shares of its common stock for $859M during the quarter. As of March 31, 2015, the company had repurchased 47.5M shares toward its previously announced goal of retiring 60M shares by the end of 2015.
- Total backlog as of March 31 was $38.4B compared with $38.2B a year ago.
- The company also raised its earnings forecast for the full year to a range of $9.40-$9.60 from an earlier range of $9.20-$9.50.
- NOC +2.1% premarket
- Q1 results
Apr. 29, 2015, 7:09 AM
- Northrop Grumman (NYSE:NOC): Q1 EPS of $2.41 beats by $0.14.
- Revenue of $5.96B (+1.9% Y/Y) beats by $200M.
Apr. 28, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABB, ACCO, ADT, AME, AMED, ANTM, AVY, BC, BEN, BGCP, BOKF, CBG, CCJ, CFR, CRI, CVE, DHX, DX, DXYN, EDR, ETN, EVER, EXC, FCAU, FCH, FDML, FI, FUN, GD, GEL, GIB, GRMN, GRUB, GT, HCBK, HERO, HES, HLT, HOT, HUM, ICON, IDCC, IP, ISSI, LFUS, LINE, LL, LVLT, MA, MDLZ, MTOR, MWV, NEE, NOC, NSC, NYCB, OCR, PCG, PX, Q, RES, ROL, SAIA, SAVE, SLAB, SLGN, SNCR, SO, SPIL, SPR, SPW, TRI, TWX, UMC, VRX, WEX, WM, WOOF
Northrop Grumman Corp. is a global security company which provides innovative systems, products and solutions in unmanned systems, cyber, command, control, communications and computers intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance and logistics and modernization to government and commercial... More
Country: United States
Other News & PR