Apr. 28, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABB, ACCO, ADT, AME, AMED, ANTM, AVY, BC, BEN, BGCP, BOKF, CBG, CCJ, CFR, CRI, CVE, DHX, DX, DXYN, EDR, ETN, EVER, EXC, FCAU, FCH, FDML, FI, FUN, GD, GEL, GIB, GRMN, GRUB, GT, HCBK, HERO, HES, HLT, HOT, HUM, ICON, IDCC, IP, ISSI, LFUS, LINE, LL, LVLT, MA, MDLZ, MTOR, MWV, NEE, NOC, NSC, NYCB, OCR, PCG, PX, Q, RES, ROL, SAIA, SAVE, SLAB, SLGN, SNCR, SO, SPIL, SPR, SPW, TRI, TWX, UMC, VRX, WEX, WM, WOOF
Jan. 29, 2015, 7:44 AM
- Net income of $506M vs. $478M in the fourth quarter of 2013. Pension-adjusted diluted EPS of $2.26 vs. $2.00, a year ago.
- The company repurchased 4.5M shares of its common stock for $599M during the quarter. As of Dec. 31, 2014, the company had repurchased 42.2M shares toward its previously announced goal of retiring 60M shares of its common stock by the end of 2015.
- Total backlog as of Dec. 31 was $38.2B compared with $37B a year ago.
- The company expects full-year 2015 earnings of $9.20-$9.50 per share on revenues of $23.4B-$23.8B.
- Q4 results
Jan. 29, 2015, 7:01 AM
- Northrop Grumman (NYSE:NOC): Q4 EPS of $2.26 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $6.1B (-1.0% Y/Y) beats by $110M.
Jan. 28, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABT, AIT, ALLY, ALV, ALXN, APD, BABA, BAX, BC, BEAV, BMS, BX, CAH, CAM, CELG, CHKP, CL, CLFD, CMS, COH, COP, CRR, CSH, DGX, DHX, DOW, DST, EMC, EPD, F, GLOP, HAE, HAR, HGG, HOG, HP, HSY, HUB.B, ITG, IVZ, JBLU, KELYA, KEM, KMT, LLL, LRN, LSTR, MD, MJN, MMYT, MTH, NDAQ, NOC, NOK, NYCB, OSTK, OXY, PENN, PHM, POT, PSX, PSXP, RCI, RCL, RDS.A, RGLD, RGS, RTN, RYL, SHW, SILC, SWK, SXC, TCB, TDY, TKR, TMO, TWC, UBSI, VIAB, VLO, VLY, VRTS, WCC, WILN, WRLD, XEL, ZMH
Oct. 22, 2014, 8:22 AM
- Net income of $473M, or $2.26 per diluted share vs. $497M, or $2.14 per diluted share, in the third quarter of 2013.
- The company repurchased 6M shares of its common stock for $753M during the quarter. As of Sept. 30, the company had repurchased 37.7M shares toward its previously announced goal of retiring 60M shares of its common stock by the end of 2015.
- Total backlog as of Sept. 30 increased 8% Q/Q to $38.5B.
- The company expects full-year earnings to be between $9.40-$9.50 per share, and revenue of $23.8B.
- Q3 results
- NOC +0.7% premarket
Oct. 22, 2014, 7:04 AM
- Northrop Grumman (NYSE:NOC): Q3 EPS of $2.32 beats by $0.18.
- Revenue of $6B (-1.8% Y/Y) beats by $110M.
Oct. 21, 2014, 5:30 PM
Jul. 23, 2014, 10:44 AM
- Northrop Grumman (NOC +0.6%) raised its full-year 2014 profit forecast despite missing EPS estimates and reporting a sales decline. The company now expects a range of $9.15 to $9.35 per share from the $8.90 to $9.15 per share it announced in April.
- Sales declined 4.1% Y/Y to $6.04B as the government decreases spending and winds down the war in Afghanistan.
- Net income displayed a modest rise, increasing 4.7% Y/Y to $511M from $488M.
- Q2 earnings
Jul. 23, 2014, 7:09 AM
- Northrop Grumman (NYSE:NOC): Q2 EPS of $2.04 misses by $0.18.
- Revenue of $6.04B (-4% Y/Y) beats by $80M.
Jul. 22, 2014, 5:30 PM
Apr. 23, 2014, 8:42 AM
- Northrop Grumman (NOC) net profit +18% to $579M, including $51M tax benefit.
- Segment operating income $757M vs $748M; margin 12.9% vs 12.3%.
- Sales breakdown: Aerospace Systems -3% to $2.42B; Electronic Systems -4% to $1.64B; Information Systems -6% to $1.58B; Technical Services -3% to $697M.
- Upgrades 2014 EPS guidance to $8.90-9.15 vs prior outlook of $8.70-9.00 and consensus of $8.93; revenue outlook unchanged at $23.5-23.8B vs forecast of $23.72B. (PR)
Apr. 23, 2014, 7:03 AM
- Northrop Grumman (NOC): Q1 EPS of $2.40 beats by $0.25.
- Revenue of $5.84B (-4.3% Y/Y) in-line.
Apr. 23, 2014, 12:05 AM| Apr. 23, 2014, 12:05 AM
Apr. 22, 2014, 5:30 PM| Apr. 22, 2014, 5:30 PM
Jan. 30, 2014, 7:08 AM
- Northrop Grumman Corporation (NOC): Q4 EPS of $2.12 beats by $0.18.
- Revenue of $6.16B (-4.8% Y/Y) beats by $150M.
Northrop Grumman Corp. is a global security company which provides innovative systems, products and solutions in unmanned systems, cyber, command, control, communications and computers intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance and logistics and modernization to government and commercial... More
Country: United States
Other News & PR