Northern Oil & Gas, IncNYSEMKT
Tue, Nov. 8, 4:39 PM
Mon, Nov. 7, 5:35 PM
Wed, Oct. 26, 2:05 PM
Tue, Oct. 25, 2:05 PM
Wed, Oct. 12, 2:02 PM
Tue, Oct. 11, 6:48 PM
- Northern Oil & Gas (NYSEMKT:NOG) was one of the day's few gainers among oil and gas stocks, rising ~1% after Life Time Fitness founder and CEO Bahram Akradi disclosed a 5.28% stake in the company.
- Akradi says NOG shares are undervalued and an attractive investment, and he expects to engage in discussions with management, the board and other shareholders concerning the company's business and future plans; he paid ~$16M for 3.41M shares, according to an SEC filing.
- NOG has been hammered by the drop in oil prices over the past two years, and has suffered from turmoil in its top management.
Fri, Oct. 7, 2:04 PM
Fri, Sep. 30, 2:01 PM
Mon, Aug. 29, 2:04 PM
Thu, Aug. 25, 2:01 PM
Tue, Aug. 16, 7:50 AM
- Northern Oil & Gas (NYSEMKT:NOG) says Michael Reger has been terminated as its CEO and from its board, effective immediately, and names CFO Thomas Stoelk as interim CEO.
- NOG says Reger received a Wells Notice from the SEC that recommended enforcement action for alleged violations of federal securities laws.
- Stoelk has been CFO since 2011, and previously was CFO at Superior Well Services during 2005-11 and at Great Lakes Energy Partners during 1999-2005.
- NOG also says it has been evaluating strategic alternatives, and hired Tudor Pickering Holt to advise it.
- NOG says it has access to more than $220M under its revolving credit facility, and that it does not face a bond maturity until 2020.
Thu, Aug. 4, 4:21 PM
Wed, Aug. 3, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABTL, ACAD, ACHN, ACXM, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALNY, AMBR, AMH, AMRS, ANET, ASYS, ATRC, ATVI, BBG, BLDR, BMRN, BRS, CARA, CBPO, CERS, CINR, CPSI, CPST, CSOD, CTRL, CYTX, DCO, DCT, DMD, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ECYT, ED, EFC, EGOV, EOG, ESL, EVDY, EVH, FCE.A, FEYE, FFG, FLDM, FLR, FLT, FPRX, FRPT, FRT, FTD, GCAP, GDOT, GEOS, GSAT, GSBD, GST, GTY, GXP, HDP, HE, HTGC, ICON, IILG, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, INGN, IRWD, IVR, JMBA, JUNO, KHC, KMPR, KND, KTOS, KW, LADR, LBTYA, LGF, LNKD, LOCO, LOPE, MACK, MDRX, MELI, MHK, MHLD, MITT, MMI, MNST, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTX, MTZ, NAVG, NDLS, NFG, NNI, NOG, NUS, OEC, OLED, OREX, OUT, OVAS, PACB, PCLN, PDLI, PETX, PFMT, PGRE, PKI, POST, PRSS, PSIX, PTCT, RATE, REGI, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RTRX, RVNC, SEM, SEMG, SHOR, SMCI, SPXC, SSNI, SWIR, SYMC, SYRG, TASR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TSRO, TTWO, TWOU, TXMD, UBNT, UEIC, VVUS, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, WTI, WTS, WTW, ZG, ZNGA
Mon, May 9, 4:41 PM
- Northern Oil & Gas (NYSEMKT:NOG): Q1 EPS of $0.01 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $31.84M (-58.2% Y/Y) misses by $18.47M.
Sun, May 8, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, AMPH, APEI, ARNA, ASEI, BKD, CDXS, CUI, CVG, DCO, DMD, DNB, DPLO, DTSI, ELGX, FENG, FRGI, GLOB, GSBD, HALO, HK, HTZ, IFF, INGN, INVN, INWK, IRWD, IVR, JPEP, JUNO, KEG, KITE, LBTYA, LC, LOPE, LSCC, MBI, MODN, MXL, NLS, NOG, NVGS, NVRO, OAS, OPK, OPWR, PEN, PINC, PLOW, PRAA, PSIX, RARE, RAX, RBC, REN, RVNC, SCTY, SEDG, SEMI, SF, SNHY, SREV, SSNI, STMP, TCX, TMH, TTEC, TTGT, TUBE, VTL, VVC
Fri, Apr. 15, 6:30 PM
- North Dakota crude oil production fell for the third straight month in February to hit its lowest level in 18 months, while the state's rig count sunk to its lowest since October 2005, according to the latest data from the state's Department of Mineral Resources.
- The U.S.’s second largest oil producing state pumped 1.118M bbl/day in February, down very slightly from January's 1.122M but January output fell 2.6% from December, which fell 2.5% from November.
- The number of rigs drilling for oil in North Dakota is now at 29, down from 52 in January and 40 in February; the all-time high was 218 in May 2012.
- However, natural gas production in the state rose 2.9% in February to 1.69B cf/day, a new all-time high.
- Bakken shale exposure includes: CLR, HES, WLL, STO, OAS, MRO, EOG, XOM, NOG, CHK, DNR, SM, NFX, OXY, MUR, COP, SSN, CXO, EOX
- Now read U.S. oil rig count falls by three in latest Baker Hughes tally