Jul. 31, 2014, 6:28 PM
- North Valley Bancorp (NASDAQ:NOVB): Q2 EPS of $0.18 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $10.15M (-9.6% Y/Y) beats by $2.35M.
May 2, 2014, 11:24 AM
- Mexican lender, Santander Mexico Financial (BSMX +1.5%) is upgraded to Overweight by Morgan Stanley.
- Axis Capital Holdings Limited (AXS -0.4%) is downgraded to Underperform with $44 PT by BMO Capital Markets.
- North Valley Bancorp (NOVB +0.8%) is downgraded to Market perform by FIG Partners after posting Q1 results yesterday.
Apr. 30, 2014, 6:54 PM
- North Valley Bancorp (NOVB): Q1 EPS of $0.13 misses by $0.08.
Jan. 30, 2014, 6:22 PM
- North Valley Bancorp (NOVB): Q4 EPS of $0.13 vs. $0.08 in 4Q12. (PR)
Jan. 22, 2014, 12:47 PM
Oct. 30, 2013, 5:02 AM
- North Valley Bancorp (NOVB): Q3 EPS of $0.08 misses by $0.16.(PR)
Jul. 30, 2013, 8:55 AM
- North Valley Banc (NOVB): Q2 EPS of $0.13 misses by $0.07. (PR)
North Valley Bancorp operates as a bank holding company for North Valley Bank. It provides commercial and retail banking services to businesses and middle income individuals in California through twenty-two branches, including two supermarket branches.
Industry: Regional - Pacific Banks
Country: United States