Northland Power, Inc.OTCPK - Current
Thu, Nov. 10, 7:59 AM
Wed, Aug. 10, 11:20 PM
Tue, Jul. 12, 4:43 PM
- Northland Power (OTCPK:NPIFF) surged to a record high in Toronto trading today before closing at C$24.22 after the Canadian renewable energy producer said it had hired bankers to launch a strategic review.
- Northland says the strategic review, led by CIBC and JPMorgan Chase, will focus on enhancing growth, shareholder value and the ability to capitalize on opportunities in clean energy infrastructure.
- The strategic review may lead to a sale of the company, potentially offering a premium for shareholders, says RBC analyst Nelson Ng, who has a C$21 target price on the stock.
Thu, May 12, 4:07 AM
- Northland Power (OTCPK:NPIFF): Q1 net loss of C$91.7M.
- Revenue of C$178.13M (-11.6% Y/Y)
Thu, Feb. 25, 8:08 AM
- Northland Power (OTCPK:NPIFF): Q4 EPS of C$0.02
- Revenue of C$171.56M (-8.8% Y/Y)