What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Sep. 15, 2014, 12:48 PM
Sep. 15, 2014, 9:15 AM
Sep. 15, 2014, 8:25 AM
Sep. 12, 2014, 4:37 PM
- The FDA's Endocrinologic and Metabolic Drugs Advisory Committee votes 8-5 in favor of approval for NPS Pharmaceuticals' (NPSP) Natpara for the long-term treatment of hypoparathyroidism.
Sep. 12, 2014, 8:28 AM
Sep. 10, 2014, 12:47 PM
Sep. 10, 2014, 9:29 AM
Sep. 10, 2014, 9:15 AM
Sep. 10, 2014, 9:00 AM
- The FDA's Endocrinologic and Metabolic Drugs Advisory Committee meets on Friday, September 12 to review NPS Pharmaceuticals' (NASDAQ:NPSP) BLA for Natpara (recombinant human parathyroid hormone) for the long-term treatment of hypoparathyroidism.
- The stock has dropped ~17% over the past eight trading days. Bearish behavior before a binary event always creates a bit of anxiety for investors.
- Briefing docs
Sep. 4, 2014, 3:41 PM
- NPS Pharmaceuticals (NPSP -8.1%) drops today on almost a 4x surge in volume. Investors appear anxious about the potential outcome of the September 12, 2014 meeting of the FDA's Endocrinologic and Metabolic Drugs Advisory Committee where they will be discussing the company's BLA for Natpara (recombinant human parathyroid hormone) for the long-term treatment of hypoparathyroidism.
Aug. 12, 2014, 5:37 PM
Aug. 6, 2014, 6:19 PM
- NPS Pharmaceuticals (NPSP -1.1%) Q2 results: Revenues: $56.1M (+53.7%); Operating Expenses: $47.6M (+4.8%); Operating Income: $5.8M (+162.1%); Net Income: $2.0M (+116.1%); EPS: $0.02 (+115.4%); Quick Assets: $169.5M (-6.1%).
- 2014 Guidance: Sales: $100M - 110M; operating expenses: $180M - 200M.
Aug. 6, 2014, 4:37 PM
- NPS Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:NPSP): Q2 EPS of $0.02 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $56.13M (+53.8% Y/Y) beats by $3.07M.
Aug. 5, 2014, 12:45 PM
- Cautious overall on small caps (NYSEARCA:IWM) due to valuation concerns, Goldman's David Kostin nevertheless has a list of 25 names with market caps less than $4B which could offer at least 25% upside to his firm's price target over the next year.
- The list skews towards Consumer Discretionary - Lumber Lidquidators (LL +2.1%), Office Depot (ODP -2.4%), RetailMeNot (SALE -26.1%), Ryland (RYL +0.5%), Steven Madden (SHOO +2.7%), Vitamin Shoppe (VSI -8.2%) - and Tech - Universal Display (OLED -0.2%), Qlik Technologies (QLIK -1.6%), Proofpoint (PFPT -1.5%), Polycom (PLCM +0.2%), Nimble Storage (NMBL -0.3%), Marketo (MKTO +1.1%), Infinera (INFN +1.1%), Cornerstone Ondemand (CSOD -0.9%), GT Advanced Technology (GTAT +5.7%).
- Also included are Health Care names: Agios Pharmaceuticals (AGIO -1.1%), NPS Pharma (NPSP +0.7%), NuVasive (NUVA -1.8%), Synageva (GEVA -1.6%); Consumer Staples: Darling Ingredients (DAR -0.8%); Materials: Axiall (AXLL -1%), Boise Cascade (BCC -0.9%); Industrials: Granite Construction (GVA +0.7%), Financials: MGIC Investment (MTG +1.2%), Radian (RDN +1.7%).
Jun. 30, 2014, 9:34 AM
- The U.S. regulator approves new labeling for NPS Pharmaceuticals' (NPSP) Gattex (teduglutide [rDNA origin]) for injection to include long-term data from the STEPS 2 clinical trial of adult patients with Short Bowel Syndrome (SBS). In the study, patients who continued treatment with Gattex beyond two years achieved clinically meaningful reductions in parenteral support requirements, including volume and days off. 13 of 88 (14.8%) patients achieved complete independence.
- Gattex is indicated for the treatment of adult patients with SBS who are dependent on parenteral support.
Jun. 5, 2014, 9:19 AM
- Analysts say that Shire's (SHPG) attractive pipeline and tax inversion-stoking location make it a prime acquisition target. For example, Allergan (AGN) approached the company in April about a potential deal. Its best defense against an unwanted takeover may be to go on the offensive and make an acquisition itself. This would seem to be a good strategy since CEO Flemming Ornskov likes to acquire. He has presided over at least six acquisitions since taking the helm.
- Cenkos Securities' Navid Malik perceives that Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT), Prosensa (RNA) and ThromboGenics are attractive targets. So is NPS Pharmaceuticals (NPSP), but its CEO says the two firms aren't talking.
Other News & PR