NQ Mobile Inc.NYSE
Down The Rabbit Hole With NQ Mobile
Keubiko • 240 Comments
Keubiko • 240 Comments
Wed, Nov. 30, 5:36 PM
Wed, Nov. 30, 5:02 PM
Tue, Nov. 29, 5:35 PM
Mon, Nov. 28, 3:13 PM
Mon, Aug. 22, 6:08 PM
- NQ Mobile (NYSE:NQ) posts an 18% Y/Y revenue ($83.7M) decrease and highlights net income attributable to NQ Mobile of $7.6M (vs. $7M Y/Y) and operating income of $11.7M (14% operating margin) vs. $5.2M Y/Y.
- CEO Zemin Xu cites entertainment segment improvement in the report.
- Detailed updates on the company's FL Mobile divestment are issued.
- Shares in after-hours trading have both risen over 8% and fallen 2% from the close of $4.51.
- Conference call
- Press release
Mon, Aug. 22, 5:02 PM
Sun, Aug. 21, 5:35 PM
Fri, Aug. 12, 3:06 PM
Tue, Aug. 9, 3:00 PM
Thu, May 26, 5:32 PM
- NQ Mobile (NYSE:NQ) beat on top and bottom lines in Q1 earnings as comparable revenues grew solidly.
- Headline revenues fell 17.6% Y/Y due to the firm's divestment of NationSky. On a pro forma basis, revenues increased 18.3%.
- Revenue by segment: Mobile value-added services, $42.7M (up 70%); Advertising services, $19.8M (up 12.8%); Enterprise mobility, $10.9M (down 76.4%); other, $187,000 (down 65.6%).
- Average monthly active user accounts were 190.3M.
- Net cash used in operations was $26.5M; receivables were up about $15M due to timing of game launches. Cash and equivalents, term deposits and restricted cash were $198M at quarter's end.
- Shares have turned up slightly after hours, +1.2%, on meager volume.
- Conference call to come at 8:30 p.m. ET.
Thu, May 26, 5:02 PM
- NQ Mobile (NYSE:NQ): Q1 EPS of $0.06 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $73.53M (-17.6% Y/Y) beats by $0.53M.
- Shares -2.5% AH.
Wed, May 25, 5:35 PM
Tue, May 17, 3:16 PM
- A company called Shenzhen Prince New Materials has agreed to buy a 64.87% stake in NQ Mobile's (NQ +11.1%) FL Mobile gaming subsidiary for RMB3.24B ($498M). The agreement follows one to sell a 22% stake in FL to NQ chairman/COO Vincent Shi for RMB880M.
- Shenzhen Prince plans to fund the purchase via equity financing. As part of the deal, it also plans to buy Shi's 22% stake and a 13.1% stake being acquired by investment partnership Jinxin Hengrui by issuing stock to them.
- NQ has jumped following the announcement. With the company's market cap currently at $435M, some investor doubts still exist about the FL Mobile deal going through.
Tue, May 17, 9:20 AM
Thu, Apr. 14, 5:40 PM
Thu, Mar. 24, 9:30 AM
- NQ Mobile chairman/COO Vincent Shi plans to buy a 22% stake in the company's FL Mobile gaming unit, and then "participate" in the planned sale of FL Mobile by NQ and other shareholders.
- Shi is paying RMB880M ($135M) for the stake. However, the details are once more complicated. Half the consideration will be paid in the next 60 days, while the other half "will be received by the Company upon satisfaction of certain conditions contained in the Agreement and the FL Mobile Divestment."
- NQ +3.9% premarket to $4.52. Shares tumbled last week following news a company known as Gansu Huangtai Wine-Marketing Industry Co. isn't able to further proceed with a deal to buy a majority stake in FL Mobile.