What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Yesterday, 4:21 PM
Wed, Feb. 10, 5:35 PM
Oct. 29, 2015, 4:48 PM
- Newpark Resources (NYSE:NR): Q3 EPS of -$0.05 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $154.2M (-48.1% Y/Y) misses by $21.88M.
- Shares +2.8%.
Oct. 28, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ARAY, ARI, ATEN, ATR, AUY, AXTI, AZPN, BCOR, BCOV, BGG, BIDU, BMRN, BVN, BXP, CALX, CATM, CENX, CLW, COLM, CPSI, CPT, CRAY, CTRL, CXP, DCT, DECK, DGI, DGII, DLR, EA, ECOL, EHTH, EMN, EPAY, ESS, EXPE, EXTR, EYES, FE, FLDM, FLR, FLS, FRGI, FSLR, FWM, GB, GNW, HWAY, IM, IMMR, IMPV, ISBC, IXYS, KAMN, KRG, LC, LEG, LNKD, LSCC, MEP, MOBL, MOD, MOH, MTSN, MXWL, NANO, NBIX, NR, NSR, NUS, OIS, OMCL, ON, OSIS, OUTR, PCCC, PDFS, PRMW, PSMT, QTM, RGA, RKUS, RSG, SAAS, SAM, SBUX, SCTY, SEM, SGEN, SHO, TMST, TNAV, TNDM, TRMB, TSRO, TSYS, TUES, VR, WRI, WU, WWWW, YRCW
Sep. 16, 2015, 12:45 PM
Sep. 15, 2015, 4:57 PM
- Newpark Resources (NYSE:NR) says revenues softened in August in its U.S. Fluids and Mats businesses, and expects segment operating results to remain relatively flat Q/Q, citing customers in the Northeast region that have reduced activities in both completions and drilling, reducing rental fleet utilization.
- NR also says it is "evaluating further cost actions" in its North American business units.
- Also, NR says it was awarded a contract by Total (NYSE:TOT) to provide drilling fluids and related services for an exploratory ultra-deepwater well offshore Uruguay; it expects the project to begin in Q2 2016 and generate ~$10M of revenue.
Jul. 30, 2015, 4:28 PM
- Newpark Resources (NYSE:NR): Q2 EPS of -$0.03 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $163.6M (-40.0% Y/Y) misses by $2.54M.
- Shares +2.8%.
Jun. 25, 2015, 12:45 PM
Jun. 17, 2015, 12:45 PM
Jun. 16, 2015, 6:18 PM
- Newpark Resources (NYSE:NR) -3.5% AH after saying it has seen a modest reduction in Fluids Systems revenues since May, driven by the continued slide in U.S. rig counts and weather-related delays; however, NR does not expect lower revenue in Fluids to significantly impact its segment operating income expectation of modest sequential improvement for Q2.
- In the Mats and Integrated Services segment, NR says it has seen a "considerable decline" in sales activity during Q2, as mat purchases from E&P customers have declined sharply amid weak oil prices; as a result, NR now expect Q2 Mats revenue of $22M-$24M rather than relatively stable vs. Q1, with an operating margin of 25%-30% rather than 30%-plus.
Apr. 30, 2015, 4:33 PM
- Newpark Resources (NYSE:NR): Q1 EPS of $0.01 misses by $0.11.
- Revenue of $208.5M (-14.1% Y/Y) misses by $41.96M.
Feb. 12, 2015, 4:37 PM
- Newpark Resources (NYSE:NR): Q4 EPS of $0.25 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $306.2M (+3.1% Y/Y) beats by $21.64M.
- Shares +1.6%.
Feb. 11, 2015, 5:35 PM
Jan. 14, 2015, 9:09 AM
- Newpark Resources (NYSE:NR) wins a three-year deal worth as much as $350M from Algerian state oil company Sonatrach to provide drilling fluids and related services; it is the largest contract award in NR's history.
- Work under the contract is expected to ramp-up beginning in the H2 2015.
Oct. 30, 2014, 4:24 PM
- Newpark Resources (NYSE:NR): Q3 EPS of $0.25 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $297M (+10.8% Y/Y) beats by $25.85M.
Jul. 25, 2014, 3:57 PM
- Newpark Resources (NR +14.9%) shares surge within pennies of a 52-week high after the oilfield services company posted strong beats for Q2 earnings and revenues.
- Q2 revenues rose 12% Y/Y to $272.5M, and income from continuing operations nearly doubled to $20.3M, or $0.21/share, both easily exceeding the analyst consensus estimate.
- NR's fluids systems segment generated $241.4M in revenue, up 3.1% Y/Y and up 14.2% Q/Q.
Newpark Resources Inc is a diversified oil and gas supplier providing products and servicesto the oil and gases exploration industry serving customers in North America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific regions.
Other News & PR