Thu, Jul. 28, 4:28 PM
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, AFL, AIV, AJG, ALDW, ALGN, ALJ, AMZN, ARII, ATEN, ATR, AUY, BCOV, BGS, BIDU, BOOM, BRKS, CAA, CATM, CBL, CBS, CENX, CHMT, CLD, CLMS, COLM, COWN, CPHD, CPT, CUBE, CWST, CY, DECK, DGI, DGII, DLR, DTLK, ECOL, EEP, EGO, EHTH, EIX, ELLI, EMN, EQC, ES, ESS, EXPE, EYES, FE, FET, FICO, FII, FIX, FLS, FPO, FR, FTNT, GIMO, GNMK, GOOG, HIG, HLS, IM, INVA, INVN, ISIL, ITGR, IXYS, KAMN, KBR, KLAC, KRG, LEG, LMNX, LPLA, LYV, MATW, MOBL, MSCC, MSTR, MTD, N, NGVC, NR, NSR, OMCL, OUTR, PCCC, PDFS, PFG, PXLW, QGEN, QSII, RGA, RMD, ROVI, RSG, RTEC, SB, SBAC, SKYW, SNMX, SPNC, SRCL, STMP, STRZA, SYNA, TCO, TFSL, THG, TLGT, TNDM, UCTT, ULH, VCRA, VDSI, VRSN, WDC, WLK, WRI, WYNN, YRCW
Thu, Apr. 28, 4:34 PM
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ACHC, AEM, AIV, AJG, ALDR, ALGN, AMCC, AMGN, AMZN, ARII, ATEN, ATHN, ATR, ATRC, AZPN, BCOV, BGS, BIDU, BMRN, BOOM, BRKS, BVN, CATM, CENX, CHDN, CHE, CHMT, CLD, CLW, COHR, COLM, COWN, CPHD, CPT, CUBE, DDR, DGII, DLR, ECOL, EHTH, ELLI, EMN, EPAY, EPR, ESS, EXLS, EXPE, EYES, FET, FII, FLEX, FLS, FPO, GB, GILD, GIMO, GNW, GRPN, HELE, HIG, HT, HTH, HURN, HWAY, INVA, IPHI, ISBC, JNPR, KBR, KRG, LEG, LNKD, LOGM, LPLA, MATW, MMSI, MOBL, MOH, MSA, MSCC, N, NATI, NFG, NPTN, NR, NSIT, NSR, NUS, OFIX, OMCL, OUTR, P, PCCC, PDFS, PFG, PODD, PXLW, QLIK, RGA, RGC, ROVI, RRC, RSG, SCSS, SGEN, SHOR, SKYW, SMCI, SNMX, SPN, SPNC, SRCL, STRZA, SWKS, SYNA, TEP, TLGT, TMST, TNDM, TRMB, TXTR, VCRA, VDSI, VGR, VR, VRSN, WDC, YRCW
Thu, Feb. 11, 4:21 PM
- Newpark Resources (NYSE:NR): Q4 EPS of -$0.11 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $150.6M (-50.8% Y/Y) beats by $5.82M.
Wed, Feb. 10, 5:35 PM
Oct. 29, 2015, 4:48 PM
- Newpark Resources (NYSE:NR): Q3 EPS of -$0.05 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $154.2M (-48.1% Y/Y) misses by $21.88M.
- Shares +2.8%.
Oct. 28, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ARAY, ARI, ATEN, ATR, AUY, AXTI, AZPN, BCOR, BCOV, BGG, BIDU, BMRN, BVN, BXP, CALX, CATM, CENX, CLW, COLM, CPSI, CPT, CRAY, CTRL, CXP, DCT, DECK, DGI, DGII, DLR, EA, ECOL, EHTH, EMN, EPAY, ESS, EXPE, EXTR, EYES, FE, FLDM, FLR, FLS, FRGI, FSLR, FWM, GB, GNW, HWAY, IM, IMMR, IMPV, ISBC, IXYS, KAMN, KRG, LC, LEG, LNKD, LSCC, MEP, MOBL, MOD, MOH, MTSN, MXWL, NANO, NBIX, NR, NSR, NUS, OIS, OMCL, ON, OSIS, OUTR, PCCC, PDFS, PRMW, PSMT, QTM, RGA, RKUS, RSG, SAAS, SAM, SBUX, SCTY, SEM, SGEN, SHO, TMST, TNAV, TNDM, TRMB, TSRO, TSYS, TUES, VR, WRI, WU, WWWW, YRCW
Sep. 16, 2015, 12:45 PM
Sep. 15, 2015, 4:57 PM
- Newpark Resources (NYSE:NR) says revenues softened in August in its U.S. Fluids and Mats businesses, and expects segment operating results to remain relatively flat Q/Q, citing customers in the Northeast region that have reduced activities in both completions and drilling, reducing rental fleet utilization.
- NR also says it is "evaluating further cost actions" in its North American business units.
- Also, NR says it was awarded a contract by Total (NYSE:TOT) to provide drilling fluids and related services for an exploratory ultra-deepwater well offshore Uruguay; it expects the project to begin in Q2 2016 and generate ~$10M of revenue.
Jul. 30, 2015, 4:28 PM
- Newpark Resources (NYSE:NR): Q2 EPS of -$0.03 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $163.6M (-40.0% Y/Y) misses by $2.54M.
- Shares +2.8%.
Jun. 25, 2015, 12:45 PM
Jun. 17, 2015, 12:45 PM
Jun. 16, 2015, 6:18 PM
- Newpark Resources (NYSE:NR) -3.5% AH after saying it has seen a modest reduction in Fluids Systems revenues since May, driven by the continued slide in U.S. rig counts and weather-related delays; however, NR does not expect lower revenue in Fluids to significantly impact its segment operating income expectation of modest sequential improvement for Q2.
- In the Mats and Integrated Services segment, NR says it has seen a "considerable decline" in sales activity during Q2, as mat purchases from E&P customers have declined sharply amid weak oil prices; as a result, NR now expect Q2 Mats revenue of $22M-$24M rather than relatively stable vs. Q1, with an operating margin of 25%-30% rather than 30%-plus.
Apr. 30, 2015, 4:33 PM
- Newpark Resources (NYSE:NR): Q1 EPS of $0.01 misses by $0.11.
- Revenue of $208.5M (-14.1% Y/Y) misses by $41.96M.
Feb. 12, 2015, 4:37 PM
- Newpark Resources (NYSE:NR): Q4 EPS of $0.25 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $306.2M (+3.1% Y/Y) beats by $21.64M.
- Shares +1.6%.