Tue, May 3, 11:12 PM
Tue, Feb. 9, 5:15 PM
Dec. 2, 2015, 3:55 PM
- National Research (NASDAQ:NRCIB) declares $0.48/share quarterly dividend, 33.3% increase from prior dividend of $0.36.
- Forward yield 5.42%
- Payable Dec. 15; for shareholders of record Dec. 31; ex-div Dec. 29.
- Additionally, the board declared special dividend of $2.16/share, payable along with quarterly dividend.
Nov. 4, 2015, 8:58 AM
- National Research (NASDAQ:NRCIB): Q3 EPS of $0.17 in-line.
- Revenue of $25.24M (+6.6% Y/Y) misses by $0.1M.
Aug. 27, 2015, 3:04 PM
- National Research (NASDAQ:NRCIA) declares $0.06/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.85%
- Payable Oct. 15; for shareholders of record Sept. 30; ex-div Sept. 28.
Aug. 4, 2015, 5:05 PM
- National Research (NASDAQ:NRCIA): Q2 EPS of $0.16
- Revenue of $24.46M (+1.9% Y/Y)
Feb. 10, 2015, 5:13 PM
- National Research (NASDAQ:NRCIB): Q4 EPS of $0.17 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $25.1M (+9.5% Y/Y) beats by $0.25M.
Nov. 4, 2014, 5:43 PM
- National Research (NASDAQ:NRCIB): Q3 EPS of $0.19 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $23.68M (+5.7% Y/Y) misses by $0.62M.
Nov. 4, 2013, 9:54 AM
- The B-class stock of National Research Corporation (NRCIB +5.9%) continues a big move following SA Pro's Christopher Owens on Wednesday making the case for their massive undervaluation.
- Mr. Market has seriously misjudged the potential for National Research to be acquired (which wouldn't be good for the B-class shares), says Owens. Instead, he argues, the new structure was undertaken to allow the CEO to monetize some holdings while maintaining voting control, and for the creation of a non-dilutive acquisition currency (the A-shares).
- If Owens is right, the B-shares - with voting superiority and entitled to 6x the dividend of the A-class - should trade at 6x the level of the A-shares, making them a potential 3-bagger with limited downside.
Aug. 23, 2013, 12:46 PM
May 7, 2013, 7:06 PMNational Research (NRCI): Q1 EPS of $0.64 beats by $0.03. Revenue of $24.9M misses by $0.9M. (PR) | May 7, 2013, 7:06 PM
Feb. 12, 2013, 6:13 PMNational Research (NRCI): Q4 EPS of $0.53 misses by $0.03. Revenue of $22M (+15% Y/Y) misses by $0.3M. (PR) | Feb. 12, 2013, 6:13 PM
Feb. 7, 2013, 9:56 AMNational Research Corporation (NRCI) declares $0.31/share quarterly dividend, 19% increase from prior dividend of $0.26. Forward yield 2.28%. For shareholders of record Feb. 19. Payable Mar. 29. Ex-div date Feb. 15. (PR)
| Feb. 7, 2013, 9:56 AM
Nov. 7, 2012, 6:42 AMNational Research Corporation (NRCI) declares $0.26/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. For shareholders of record Nov. 16. Payable Dec. 18. Ex-div Nov. 14. (PR) | Nov. 7, 2012, 6:42 AM
National Research Corp. engages in the provision of providing analytics and insights that facilitate patient, employee and customer retention, and patient engagement for healthcare providers, payers, and other healthcare organizations. It operates through the following segments: Experience, The... More
Industry: Research Services
Country: United States
Other News & PR