Fri, Feb. 27, 8:03 AM
Thu, Feb. 26, 5:30 PM
Nov. 6, 2014, 8:02 AM
Aug. 7, 2014, 8:31 AM
- Q2 cash available for distribution of $103.8M or $0.58 per share. Dividend is $0.50.
- Spinoff of NorthStar Asset Management completed during quarter. Subsequent to quarter's end, agreement inked to purchase Griffin-American Healthcare REIT for $4B. Excluding Griffin deal, $3.3B committed to investments YTD.
- Conference call at 9 ET
- NRF flat premarket
- Previously: Northstar Realty Finance CAD of $0.58 beats by $0.01
Aug. 7, 2014, 7:41 AM| Comment!
May. 9, 2014, 8:15 AM
- Cash available for distribution of $91.5M or $0.28 per share vs. $74.3M or $0.29 in Q4. Dividend was $0.25 per share.
- Spinoff of asset management business (NSAM) remains on track for Q2. "Increasingly excited" about growth opportunities, including expansion into Europe. In Q1, closed a deal for a minority interest in Aerium Group, a European real estate investment manager with $6.2B of AUM. CEO Hamamoto: "We are already evaluating an extensive amount of equity, debt and opportunistic investment opportunities in Europe with the experienced and talented team at Aerium, which we expect to be substantially additive to NorthStar and NSAM following the spin-off."
- Hamamoto also notes Q1 results don't fully reflect earnings power of portfolio thanks to the $1.1B healthcare acquisition closed earlier this week.
- CC at 9 ET
- Source: Press Release
- Previously: Northstar Realty Finance EPS in-line
- NRF no trades premarket
May. 9, 2014, 8:07 AM
May. 8, 2014, 5:30 PM
Feb. 27, 2014, 10:57 AM
- "Our partnership with (departed HCP CEO) Jay Flaherty is already adding value and his relationships in the industry were instrumental in landing this negotiated transaction." says NorthStar Realty Finance (NRF +4.4%) CEO David Hamamoto in the Q4 earnings release, noting the company is in the process of closing a $1.05B healthcare real estate portfolio purchase comprised of more than 8.5K beds (boosting its real estate portfolio by about one third).
- The spinoff of NorthStar Asset Management remains on track to be completed in Q2.
- In other news, the company announces an exchange offer for its 7.50% notes due in 2031, to be exchanged with 3% paper maturing in September. The new notes will - at Company's election - be paid off with cash or common stock.
- Q4 results
- NRF +4.4%
Feb. 27, 2014, 7:33 AM
Feb. 27, 2014, 12:05 AM| Comment!
Feb. 26, 2014, 5:30 PM| 1 Comment
Nov. 1, 2013, 9:44 AM
- Cash available for distribution of $0.28 per share, brings total for year to $0.76. Adjusted FFO per share of $0.46 vs. $0.28 a year ago.
- The "legacy mortgage REIT" portfolio continues to fade into the past with the liquidation of certain CDOs and deconstruction of others.
- CEO Hamamoto: "We are confident that investors will begin to see the existing business for what it truly is: A broad-based and diversified commercial real estate and asset management business."
- Eleven Q3 CRE loan investments totaling $329M in principal expected to generate yield of 14% on equity.
- Q3 acquisition of about a 490-unit multifamily property for $40M with expected yield of 14% on $10M of invested equity.
- $357M to acquire interests real estate private equity funds.
- More detail on investment pipeline to be provided during 10 ET earnings call.
- Press release.
- NRF +3.4%.
Nov. 1, 2013, 7:39 AM
Nov. 1, 2013, 12:05 AM
Oct. 31, 2013, 5:30 PM
NRF vs. ETF Alternatives
Northstar Realty Finance Corpis a diversified commercial real estate company. Itinvests in multiple asset classes across commercial real estate that it expects will generate attractive risk-adjusted returns & may take the form of acquiring real estate.
Other News & PR