Stephen Simpson, CFA • 27 Comments
Oct. 6, 2014, 7:29 AM
- Natural Resource Partners (NYSE:NRP) agrees to acquire non-operated working interests in oil and gas properties located in the Bakken/Three Forks play in North Dakota from Kaiser-Francis Oil for $340M.
- From this transaction and the recent acquisition of VantaCore Partners, NRP updates its 2014 guidance to $370M-$390M in total revenues and distributable cash flow of $205M-$230M.
- To fund the deals, NRP plans a private offering of $125M in senior notes and a public offering of 8.5M common units.
Aug. 19, 2014, 8:50 AM
- Natural Resource Partners (NYSE:NRP) agrees to acquire VantaCore Partners, a privately held limited partnership specializing in the construction materials industry, for $205M.
- NRP expects the acquisition to be immediately accretive to both earnings and cash flow, with ~$25M in EBITDA generated over the next 12 months.
Jan. 23, 2013, 5:19 PM
Natural Resource Partners (NRP) acquires interests in Anadarko (APC) subsidiaries OCI Wyoming LP and OCI Wyoming Co. for $310M, in a deal NRP expects will be accretive to cash flow in 2013 at $0.18-$0.22/unit. OCI Wyoming is the world's fifth-largest producer of soda ash, and operates a trona ore mining operation and soda ash refinery in Wyoming.| Jan. 23, 2013, 5:19 PM | 1 Comment