What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Dec. 15, 2015, 3:53 AM
- After settling a dispute with the French government over the balance of power in their car-making partnership, Renault (OTCPK:RNLSY) and Nissan (OTCPK:NSANY) will step up integration without moving toward a full merger.
- "I don't think we're ready," alliance chief Carlos Ghosn told reporters. "Yeah, I know the markets want a merger. It's not only about the market. It's about the sustainability of what we're doing."
Nov. 9, 2015, 4:44 AM
- Following a week of mounting tensions over the role of the state in automaker Renault, French Prime Minister Manuel Valls said Sunday he is opposed to a full merger of Renault (OTCPK:RNLSY) and Nissan (OTCPK:NSANY), but wants to "preserve the alliance."
- The two companies have been in a tech and capital partnership since 1999, making it one of the most enduring tie-ups in the sector. Renault holds a 43.4% stake in Nissan, while one of its subsidiaries controls 15% of its French partner.
- Renault shares -2.7% in France.
- Previously: French government pushing for Renault-Nissan merger (Nov. 04 2015)
Other News & PR