Feb. 9, 2015, 4:17 AM
- Nissan (OTCPK:NSANY) has raised its full-year net profit forecast by 3.7% as the yen’s slide against the dollar and strong demand in the U.S. offset weak sales in Japan.
- Nissan's FQ3 net profit rose 20.8% from the same period a year ago to ¥101.8B, as the U.S. surpassed China to become the automaker’s largest market.
- Nissan now expects ¥420B ($3.53B) in net profit for the fiscal year ending in March, up 8% from a year earlier.
Jul. 28, 2014, 9:04 AM
- Nissan Motor (OTCPK:NSANY): FQ1 Net income of $1.10B (+36.7% Y/Y).
- Revenue of $24.13B (+10.4% Y/Y).
- FY14 Outlook: Revenue $107.9B; Net income $4.05B.
May 10, 2013, 6:34 AM
Jun. 14, 2011, 7:35 AM
Nissan Motor and its subsidiaries are engaged in the manufacture and sale of automobiles.
Sector: Consumer Goods
Industry: Auto Manufacturers - Major
Other News & PR