Nanosphere: There's Gold In Its Diagnostic Tools
Cory Renauer • 20 Comments
Cory Renauer • 20 Comments
Mon, May 16, 7:25 AM
Mon, May 16, 6:04 AM
Wed, Feb. 24, 4:05 PM
Tue, Feb. 23, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ALDW, ALJ, AMSG, ANIK, AR, AWK, AWR, AXTI, BLDP, BWXT, CEMP, CHDN, CLGX, CLI, CLR, CRM, CSGP, CW, CWT, CXO, DAVE, DMRC, DOOR, DPM, DTLK, DYN, ECPG, EPR, EQY, ESV, ETE, ETP, FARO, FLTX, FOE, FRGI, FUEL, GDOT, GMED, GXP, HPQ, HTH, IL, IMAX, INN, KEYW, LB, LGCY, LQ, MMLP, MTDR, NFX, NLY, NSPH, NTES, OAS, PE, PHH, QEP, RATE, RBCN, RGR, RICE, RIG, RIGP, RLJ, RLYP, RSPP, SBY, SN, SPTN, SRC, SUN, SXL, TAL, TCAP, TILE, TNDM, TS, TSLX, TUMI, TXTR, VIPS, WES, WGP, WLL, WPX, WR, WSR, XPO, ZPIN
Nov. 9, 2015, 4:06 PM
- Nanosphere (NASDAQ:NSPH): Q3 EPS of -$1.31 misses by $0.16.
- Revenue of $4.9M (+32.8% Y/Y) beats by $0.01M.
Nov. 8, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AEGR, AMBC, APEI, APPS, APU, ASEI, ATW, BDE, BEAT, CALL, CARA, CHMI, CKEC, CZR, DEPO, DTSI, EGY, ENV, FF, GALE, HALO, HMIN, IFF, IPAR, JAZZ, JIVE, JMBA, KEYW, LEAF, LF, LGF, LGND, MDR, MODN, NOR, NSPH, OMER, OPK, PDM, PFIE, PINC, PSIX, PTCT, PTLA, PVA, QNST, RARE, RAX, RBCN, REN, REXX, RLD, RMTI, SB, SBRA, SCLN, SUNE, TERP, TPC, TTEC, TTGT, TUBE, TXTR, UGI, VSAT, WWD, XON, XONE, ZGNX
Aug. 10, 2015, 4:07 PM
- Nanosphere (NASDAQ:NSPH): Q2 EPS of -$2.25 may not be comparable to consensus of -$1.23.
- Revenue of $4.7M (+76.0% Y/Y) beats by $0.24M.
- Shares +12.6%.
Aug. 9, 2015, 5:35 PM| Aug. 9, 2015, 5:35 PM | 13 Comments
May 11, 2015, 6:12 PM
- Nanosphere (NASDAQ:NSPH): Q1 EPS of -$1.29 beats by $0.50.
- Revenue of $4.6M (+40.2% Y/Y) beats by $0.1M.
Feb. 12, 2015, 10:28 AM
- Nanosphere (NSPH -11.3%) FY14 results: Revenues: $14.3M (+43.0%); COGS: $8.5M (+32.8%); R&D Expense: $21.7M (+16.7%); SG&A: $21.8M (+16.6%); Operating Loss: ($37.7M) (-11.9%); Net Loss: ($39.1M) (-13.0%); Loss Per Share: ($0.47) (+16.1%); Quick Assets: $21.1M (-49.2%).
- 2015 Guidance: Revenue: $18M - 20M.
Feb. 11, 2015, 4:54 PM
- Nanosphere (NASDAQ:NSPH): Q4 Net loss of $9.50M.
- Revenue of $4.6M (+34.9% Y/Y) beats by $0.2M.
- Shares -3.4%.
Nov. 5, 2014, 4:30 PM
- Nanosphere (NASDAQ:NSPH): Q3 EPS of -$0.13 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $3.69M (+55.7% Y/Y) beats by $0.27M.
- Shares -1.13%.
Oct. 28, 2014, 4:07 PM
- Nanosphere (NSPH -2.7%) will report Q3 results on November 5 after the close. The conference call will begin at 4:00 pm CT/5:00 pm ET.
- Consensus view is a loss of ($0.14) per share on revenues of $3.4M.
Aug. 6, 2014, 5:13 PM
- Nanosphere (NSPH) Q2 results: Total Revenue: $2.7M (+44.3%); Operating Expenses: $12.4M (+30.2%); Operating Loss: ($9.7M) (-26.8%); Net Loss: ($10.0M) (-28.0%); Loss Per Share: ($0.13) (+7.1%); Quick Assets: $21.8M (-47.5%).
- Verigene placements: 37.
- 2014 Guidance: Revenues: $14M from $19M - 21M; new Verigene placements: 175 - 200 from 200.
May 7, 2014, 8:59 AM
- Nanosphere (NSPH): Q1 EPS of -$0.13 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $3.3M (+39% Y/Y) misses by $0.38M.
Nanosphere, Inc. develops, manufactures and markets an advanced molecular diagnostics platform, the Verigene System, that enables simple, low cost and highly sensitive genomic and protein testing on a single platform. The Verigene System includes a bench-top molecular diagnostics workstation... More
Industry: Medical Instruments & Supplies
Country: United States
Other News & PR