SA Transcripts • Nov. 4, 2014
Is NanoString The Next Illumina In Cancer Diagnostics?
- NanoString Technologies has transformed from a company focused on research laboratories to a company focused on clinical laboratories, which provides significant growth opportunities.
- NanoString Technologies produces highly efficient molecular diagnostics assays, which enable decentralized RNA-based diagnostics in clinical laboratories and play an important role in clinical management.
- By empowering hospital laboratories, NanoString Technologies is establishing a source of future revenues from FDA-approved diagnostic kits and laboratory consumables.
- NanoString Technologies has growing number of collaborators and partners, and rapidly growing market share, as well as impressive revenue growth.
Jan. 24, 2014, 9:10 AM
Dec. 11, 2013, 10:44 AM
- NanoString Technologies (NSTG +16.2%) is enjoying a strong session after announcing that the Prosigna Breast Cancer Prognostic Gene Signature Assay will be available nationwide in Q1 2014.
- LH and DGX have "chosen to add the Prosigna Assay to their comprehensive suites of breast cancer diagnostic tests," NSTG notes. (PR)
- Meanwhile, Baird is out with an upgrade to Outperform from Neutral. Price target is now $18 (from $12).
Dec. 11, 2013, 9:11 AM
Sep. 11, 2013, 12:45 PM
Sep. 10, 2013, 2:39 PM
- NanoString Technologies (NSTG +41%) soars after receiving FDA 510(k) clearance for its Prosigna diagnostic test.
- The test uses the gene expression profile of cells found in breast cancer tissue to assess a patient's risk of distant recurrence of disease.
- Prosigna is the company's first FDA-approved in vitro diagnostic assay, and CEO Brad Gray notes the approval "marks a milestone for NanoString and is an important step forward in the treatment of breast cancer."
Sep. 10, 2013, 12:46 PM| 2 Comments
NSTG vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR