NanoString Has Its Ducks In A Row For 2016
Gains on Gains
Gains on Gains
Thu, Aug. 4, 12:55 PM
Wed, Aug. 3, 4:14 PM
Tue, Aug. 2, 5:35 PM
- AEL, AGO, AGU, ALB, ALIM, ALL, ANDE, AREX, ATO, AWK, AWR, BBRG, BFAM, BGC, BIO, BKH, BNFT, BREW, BYD, CABO, CBPX, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CF, CHDN, CIM, CLR, CNAT, CODI, CPA, CSGS, CSII, CTL, CXW, DENN, DEPO, DK, DKL, DPM, ECR, EPE, EPR, EQIX, ERII, ETE, ETP, EVC, EVHC, EXAR, EXEL, EXTR, FIVN, FOXA, FRGI, FRSH, FSLR, G, GBDC, GDDY, GERN, GPOR, HABT, HASI, HI, HIL, HIVE, HLF, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAG, IL, INOV, IO, IRG, ITRI, JACK, JCOM, JONE, JRVR, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LPI, MASI, MC, MED, MET, MNR, MRO, MTDR, MUSA, MWA, NBIX, NKTR, NLY, NNBR, NP, NSIT, NSTG, OAS, OME, OSUR, PDM, PE, PEGA, PMT, PODD, PRA, PRU, PRXL, QLYS, QTWO, QUIK, REXR, RICE, RIG, RIGP, RLJ, RMP, RNG, RP, RST, RYN, SBY, SEMI, SGMO, SNCR, SQ, SQNM, SRC, SSS, STAA, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TDOC, TEAR, TEP, TLLP, TRIP, TRNC, TROX, TS, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TTEC, TWO, UHAL, VTAE, VVC, WCN, WGL, WMC, WPG, WPX, WU, XEC, XPO
Fri, May 6, 12:45 PM
Thu, May 5, 4:03 PM
Wed, May 4, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, AMBR, AMH, ANET, APLE, ASYS, ATHX, ATVI, ATW, BBG, BCEI, BIO, BIOS, BLDR, BOJA, CAA, CARA, CERN, CINR, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CPA, CTRL, CYBR, CZR, DATA, DCT, DEPO, DIOD, DK, DKL, DV, DWA, EBS, ECOM, ED, EFC, EGAN, EGL, EGN, EGY, ELON, ENDP, ENV, EOG, ERII, ESL, EVC, EVDY, EVHC, FCE.A, FEYE, FISV, FLR, FPRX, FTD, GBDC, GEOS, GERN, GPRO, GSAT, GST, GUID, GXP, HLF, HTGC, ICPT, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, JCOM, LADR, LOCO, MAIN, MCHX, MDR, MDRX, MDVN, MELI, MHK, MITT, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTD, MTZ, NBIX, NGVC, NSTG, NWSA, OLED, OMED, OUT, OVAS, PACD, PCTY, PEGA, PETX, PKI, PMT, POST, PRSS, PTCT, PTLA, QLGC, RPTP, RRMS, RWT, SAAS, SEM, SEMG, SNCR, SPPI, SPWR, SPXC, SQ, SSNC, SWIR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TRQ, TRUP, TSRO, TWOU, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, WAGE, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, XNPT, Y, YELP
Mon, Apr. 11, 3:51 PM
- NanoString Technologies (NSTG +0.3%) and privately held Marseille, France-based HalioDx SAS enter into an agreement to jointly develop and commercialize advanced gene expression assays for assessing the response to immunotherapies. The tests will enable researchers and drug developers select patients most likely to benefit from the therapies. The assays will be developed for use with the NanoString nCounter Analysis System.
- Specific financial terms are not disclosed.
Mon, Apr. 4, 12:32 PM
- Thinly traded micro cap OncoCyte (OCX +39.8%) is up on almost a 5x surge in volume, albeit on turnover of less than 100K shares, in response to its announcement of a successful 620-subject research study on its lung cancer diagnostic test that validates the transition of the assay platform from Illumina (ILMN +1.3%) microarrays to a Nanostring (NSTG -2.3%) nCounter instrument, the platform OncoCyte intends to use for commercialization. The study, which replicates an earlier one, was conducted by biomedical research organization The Wistar Institute.
- The company will now independently validate the results with its own follow-up study. If successful, it will execute the necessary analytic work to support the test's commercialization. If all goes well, commercial launch could happen in H1 2017. When launched, it will be the first commercially available, non-invasive diagnostic for the early detection of lung cancer.
- The value proposition of liquid biopsy, performed on a peripheral blood sample, is lower cost, greater convenience and much more patient-friendly that traditional tissue biopsy.
- Related tickers: (TROV +2.1%)(TBIO +5%)(SQNM)(CDNA -1.2%)(ILMN +1.3%)(FMI +3%)(BIOC -0.8%)
Fri, Mar. 18, 11:38 AM
- Applied Genetic Technologies (AGTC +0.8%) initiated with Buy rating with $25 (85% upside) price target by Janney Capital.
- Nomura's Ed Ridley has been busy in devices. He rates the following companies a Buy: Boston Scientific (BSX +1%) PT: 22 (22% upside); Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH +0.3%) PT: 123 (18% upside); Edwards Lifesciences (EW +0.8%) PT: 101 (19% upside); St. Jude Medical (STJ +0.5%) PT: 64 (19% upside); Stryker (SYK +0.7%) PT: 115 (6% upside); Medtronic (MDT +0.8%) PT: 86 (13% upside). He rates C.R. Bard (BCR +0.7%) Neutral with a PT of $205 (5% upside).
- Tesaro (TSRO +2.6%) initiated with Buy rating and $65 (46% upside) price target by Citigroup.
- CRH Medical (CRHM +0.1%) initiated with Buy rating and $5 (48% upside) price target by Canaccord Genuity.
- Evoke Pharma (EVOK) initiated with an Outperform rating and $16 (258% upside) price target by Northland Securities.
- NanoString Technologies (NSTG -0.2%) initiated with Buy rating and $21 (31% upside) price target by Janney Capital.
- AbbVie (ABBV +0.6%) initiated with Hold rating and $63 (13% upside) price target by Deutsche Bank.
Tue, Mar. 1, 12:48 PM
Mon, Feb. 29, 4:19 PM
- NanoString (NASDAQ:NSTG): Q4 EPS of -$0.44 beats by $0.10.
- Revenue of $22.3M (+42.8% Y/Y) beats by $1.18M.
Sun, Feb. 28, 5:35 PM
Nov. 2, 2015, 4:08 PM
- NanoString (NASDAQ:NSTG): Q3 EPS of -$0.49 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $15.7M (+27.6% Y/Y) beats by $0.26M.
Nov. 1, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ADUS, AEIS, AHL, AIG, ALDW, ALJ, ALL, AMC, AMCC, ANH, ARE, AVD, CAR, CBT, CDE, CGNX, CHGG, CUTR, CYH, DNB, DWRE, ELNK, ENH, ENS, ES, FN, GGP, GPRE, ININ, INN, KONA, LMNX, MCEP, MDAS, MDU, MIC, NLS, NPTN, NSTG, OHI, OLN, ONDK, OTTR, PLOW, PPS, PQ, PXD, QLYS, RAIL, RNG, RSPP, RTEC, RYN, SANM, SGY, SNHY, SSNC, SSW, TDOC, THC, TNET, TXRH, UIL, UNXL, VGR, VIAV, VNO, WSTC
Aug. 4, 2015, 4:10 PM
- NanoString (NASDAQ:NSTG): Q2 EPS of -$0.66 misses by $0.09.
- Revenue of $13.1M (+20.4% Y/Y) beats by $0.3M.
Jul. 16, 2015, 11:04 AM
- NanoString Technologies (NSTG +6.4%) announces the availability of its nCounter SPRINT Profiler, a bench-top analyzer used to analyze differential expression of genes and proteins. The system, by virtue of its smaller footprint, sample throughput and lower cost, offers a more modest investment option for the modest-volume researcher.
- The company also launches the nCounter MAX system, a higher throughput analyzer targeted to the research core lab.
- Both systems run consumables based on the firm's digital molecular barcoding technology.