Wed, Apr. 27, 4:05 PM
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:35 PM
- ACGL, AEL, AF, ALGT, AMKR, AMP, ANIK, AR, ASGN, AVB, AVG, BCR, BGC, BKCC, BLKB, CACI, CAKE, CAVM, CBL, CDE, CGI, CLI, CMO, CMPR, CNMD, CNO, CRY, CSGP, CVTI, DGI, DLB, DMRC, DRE, DTLK, DWRE, DXCM, ECHO, EFX, ELY, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXTR, FB, FIX, FNF, FORM, FORR, FR, FSLR, GG, HOLX, HTCH, HY, IBKC, INFN, IPHS, KEX, KIM, KRA, KRC, KS, LLNW, LOCK, LOGI, LQ, MANT, MAR, MC, MEOH, MMLP, MN, MSTR, MTGE, NE, NEU, NGD, NTGR, NVDQ, OIS, ORLY, OTEX, PEB, PPC, PRXL, PYPL, QDEL, QEP, QGEN, RCII, RGLD, RNG, ROIC, SCI, SFLY, SGI, SIMO, SNDK, SPRT, SSS, STR, TAL, TER, TILE, TS, TTEK, TTMI, TXN, TYL, UHS, UNM, VAR, VRTX, WCN, WIRE, WLL, WRE, WSR, XL, XLNX
Thu, Feb. 4, 4:13 PM
- NETGEAR (NASDAQ:NTGR): Q4 EPS of $0.83 beats by $0.17.
- Revenue of $360.9M (+2.2% Y/Y) beats by $15.37M.
Wed, Feb. 3, 5:35 PM
- ACET, ACXM, AHL, AIV, ASYS, ATHN, ATR, BMI, CATM, CTRL, DATA, DCT, DECK, DV, ECHO, ECOM, EGAN, EGOV, ELY, ES, ESL, ESS, FLDM, FLT, G, GNW, HBI, HIG, IPHI, KRG, LGF, LNKD, MOBL, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NSR, NTGR, OMCL, OUTR, PCTY, PDM, PKI, POST, PPS, PXLW, QRVO, RDEN, RNG, SKYW, SRCL, SWIR, SXT, THG, TTMI, UBNT, UEPS, WAIR, YRCW
Oct. 22, 2015, 4:11 PM
- NETGEAR (NASDAQ:NTGR): Q3 EPS of $0.67 beats by $0.16.
- Revenue of $341.9M (-3.2% Y/Y) beats by $19.76M.
Oct. 21, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, ALGN, ALTR, AMZN, ATHN, BAS, BCR, BJRI, BYD, CHE, COF, CYN, CYT, DV, EGHT, ETFC, FET, FII, FSL, FTNT, GHL, GIMO, GOOG, HBHC, HURN, IG, JNPR, LHO, LOGM, LSTR, MKTO, MSFT, MXIM, N, NTGR, P, PACB, PEB, PFG, QLGC, QLIK, QSII, RMD, SHOR, SIVB, SKX, SMCI, SPNC, SRCL, SWN, SYK, SYNA, T, TRN, UCTT, VRSN, WRE
Jul. 24, 2015, 12:42 PM
- In addition to beating Q2 revenue estimates (while slightly missing on EPS), Netgear (NASDAQ:NTGR) has guided for Q3 revenue of $315M-$330M, above a $302.1M consensus. Op. margin is expected to rise to 8.5%-9.5% from Q2's 7.1%.
- Also: Netgear's board has authorized a 3M-share buyback program, good for repurchasing 9.3% of shares outstanding at the end of Q2. $76.2M was spent to buy back 2.5M shares in Q2.
- Arlo home security camera and Nighthawk router/gateway sales continued providing a lift to Netgear's consumer/retail ops in Q2. EMEA business sales (hurt by a strong dollar) were weak, and the restructuring of Netgear's service provider ops neared completion.
- Key numbers: Pressuring EPS: Gross margin (non-GAAP) fell 180 bps Q/Q and Y/Y to 27.9%. GAAP operating expenses fell 8% Y/Y to $66.5M. Netgear ended Q2 with $6.21/share in cash/short-term investments. Retail/consumer sales were 45% of revenue, commercial 22%, and service provider 33%.
- Q2 results, PR
Jul. 23, 2015, 4:02 PM
- NETGEAR (NASDAQ:NTGR): Q2 EPS of $0.29 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $288.78M (-14.5% Y/Y) beats by $10.98M.
Jul. 22, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ACTG, ALGN, ALTR, AMZN, ATHN, BCR, BJRI, BLDR, BYD, CA, CB, CBI, CHE, CLGX, CLS, COF, CPHD, CTCT, CYN, DGII, ETFC, FET, FII, FLEX, FSL, GHL, GIMO, HBHC, HWAY, IG, JNPR, LOGM, LSTR, MITK, MKTO, MSCC, MXIM, N, NANO, NTGR, P, PEB, PFG, PFPT, PMCS, QLIK, RGA, RHI, RSG, RT, SBUX, SIVB, SPNC, SRCL, STAG, SWKS, SYK, T, TRIP, TRN, UIS, V, VRSN, WIRE, WRE
Apr. 24, 2015, 10:50 AM
- Though Netgear (NASDAQ:NTGR) beat Q1 revenue estimates (while missing on EPS), it's guiding for Q2 revenue of $270M-$285M, below a $300.4M consensus. Op. margin (non-GAAP) is expected to be in a range of 6%-7%, down from Q1's 9.2.
- The networking hardware vendor notes a strong dollar is expected to hurt Q2 sales, and that its service provider product unit (SPBU) is expected to "continue to align with our restructuring plan." It expects a 2H15 demand pickup thanks to seasonality, the end of the SPBU restructuring, and global distribution of Netgear's Arlo home security cameras (they compete against Dropcam and others).
- Q1 results, PR
Apr. 23, 2015, 4:05 PM
- NETGEAR (NASDAQ:NTGR): Q1 EPS of $0.46 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $309.2M (-11.5% Y/Y) beats by $1.93M.
- Shares -3%.
Apr. 22, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, ALGN, ALTR, AMZN, AWAY, BAS, BCR, BGS, BJRI, BLDR, CB, CBI, COF, CPHD, CVTI, CYN, DGII, DV, EFII, ELY, ETFC, ETH, FET, FICO, FII, FR, FSL, GHL, GIMO, GOOG, HA, HBHC, HBI, HUBG, HWAY, JNPR, KLAC, KN, LSTR, MKTO, MMSI, MSCC, MSFT, MTSN, MXIM, MXWL, N, NEM, NTGR, P, PEB, PFG, QDEL, QLIK, RGA, RHI, RMD, RSG, SBAC, SBUX, SFG, SHOR, SIVB, SPNC, SRCL, SWN, SYA, SYNA, TRN, UIS, VCRA, VRSN, WIRE, WRE
Feb. 5, 2015, 4:05 PM
- NETGEAR (NASDAQ:NTGR): Q4 EPS of $0.65 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $353.18M (-1.0% Y/Y) beats by $8.64M.
Feb. 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACET, ACLS, ADNC, AHL, AIV, ARCW, ASEI, ASYS, ATHN, ATR, ATVI, BCOV, BEBE, BMI, BRKS, BRS, BWLD, CALD, CME, CPST, CTRL, CUTR, DCT, DV, ECHO, ECOM, EGAN, EGOV, ENH, EXPE, FLDM, FLT, FWM, GPRO, HME, IMPV, KIM, KRG, LF, LGF, LNKD, MCK, MRIN, MTD, MXWL, NTGR, NUAN, OLN, ONNN, OUTR, P, PCTY, PDFS, PDM, PXLW, RDEN, RENT, SIMG, SLH, SPF, SPSC, SRCL, SWIR, SYMC, TPX, TSYS, TWTR, UBNT, UEPS, VRSN, WAIR, YELP, YRCW
Oct. 23, 2014, 4:02 PM
- NETGEAR (NASDAQ:NTGR): Q3 EPS of $0.72 beats by $0.11.
- Revenue of $353.3M (-2.4% Y/Y) beats by $0.79M.
- Shares +0.31% AH.
NETGEAR, Inc. is a global networking company that delivers innovative products to consumers, businesses and service providers. The company's product offerings enable users to share Internet access, peripherals, files, digital multimedia content and applications among multiple personal computers,... More
Industry: Communication Equipment
Country: United States
Other News & PR