Wed, Oct. 26, 4:03 PM
Tue, Oct. 25, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACGL, AEM, AHL, ALDW, ALGT, AMSF, ANIK, AR, ARI, ARRS, AXS, AXTI, BGG, BWLD, CAA, CACI, CAKE, CDE, CHE, CMO, CMPR, CRY, CSGP, CSII, CW, DDR, DLB, DRE, ECHO, EFX, EGHT, EPE, EQY, ESND, ESV, EXR, FBHS, FFIV, FISV, FORR, GG, GRPN, GTY, HUBG, IBKC, INFN, JBT, KEX, KMT, KNX, KRA, KRC, KWR, LLNW, LMAT, MB, MC, MEOH, MKSI, MMLP, MMSI, MN, MUR, NEM, NEU, NOW, NTGR, NTRI, NXPI, O, OCN, ORLY, PLNT, PLXS, PPC, PRXL, PSA, PTC, QDEL, QEP, QTM, RCII, RGA, RHI, RJF, SCI, SFLY, SGMO, SHLM, SIGI, SU, TER, TILE, TIS, TRN, TSLA, TTMI, TXN, TYL, UCTT, UHS, UNM, VAR, VMW, WCN, WDC, WIRE, WLL, XL
Wed, Jul. 27, 4:10 PM
Tue, Jul. 26, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABX, ACGL, AEM, AF, AGNC, AHL, ALEX, ALSN, AMCC, AMGN, ANIK, ARRS, ASGN, AXTI, BKCC, CA, CAKE, CBI, CBT, CDE, CMO, CMPR, CMRE, CNMD, COHR, CRUS, CSGP, CVTI, CW, CYS, DLB, DRE, ECHO, EFX, ELY, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXR, FB, FBHS, FOE, FORR, GG, GPRO, GRPN, HOLX, HT, IAC, IBKC, INFN, INT, ISBC, KEX, KGC, KIM, KNL, KNX, KONA, KRA, KS, LLNW, LM, LOGI, LPSN, LRCX, MAA, MANT, MAR, MCK, MEOH, MKSI, MMLP, MMSI, MN, MOH, MUR, NATI, NE, NEU, NGD, NOW, NTGR, NTRI, NVDQ, NXPI, O, OCN, OI, ORLY, OTEX, PEIX, PPC, PSA, PXD, QDEL, QEP, QTM, RCII, ROIC, RRTS, SCI, SFLY, SIGI, SPRT, SPSC, SSNC, SU, TER, TILE, TIS, TMK, TMST, TTEK, TTMI, TYL, UNM, VAR, VNDA, VNR, VRTX, WFM, WFT, WIRE, WLL, WRE, WSR, XL, XLNX
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:36 PM
Wed, Apr. 27, 4:05 PM
- NETGEAR (NASDAQ:NTGR): Q1 EPS of $0.74 beats by $0.14.
- Revenue of $310.3M (+0.4% Y/Y) beats by $11.71M.
- Shares +0.3%.
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:35 PM
- ACGL, AEL, AF, ALGT, AMKR, AMP, ANIK, AR, ASGN, AVB, AVG, BCR, BGC, BKCC, BLKB, CACI, CAKE, CAVM, CBL, CDE, CGI, CLI, CMO, CMPR, CNMD, CNO, CRY, CSGP, CVTI, DGI, DLB, DMRC, DRE, DTLK, DWRE, DXCM, ECHO, EFX, ELY, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXTR, FB, FIX, FNF, FORM, FORR, FR, FSLR, GG, HOLX, HTCH, HY, IBKC, INFN, IPHS, KEX, KIM, KRA, KRC, KS, LLNW, LOCK, LOGI, LQ, MANT, MAR, MC, MEOH, MMLP, MN, MSTR, MTGE, NE, NEU, NGD, NTGR, NVDQ, OIS, ORLY, OTEX, PEB, PPC, PRXL, PYPL, QDEL, QEP, QGEN, RCII, RGLD, RNG, ROIC, SCI, SFLY, SGI, SIMO, SNDK, SPRT, SSS, STR, TAL, TER, TILE, TS, TTEK, TTMI, TXN, TYL, UHS, UNM, VAR, VRTX, WCN, WIRE, WLL, WRE, WSR, XL, XLNX
Wed, Mar. 9, 7:20 PM
- IDC estimates the enterprise Wi-Fi market grew 5.9% Y/Y in Q4, and 3.7% over the whole of 2015. The firm blames recent slow growth on macro uncertainty and delayed spending ahead of the full availability of (mobile-friendly) Wave 2 802.11ac Wi-Fi systems. The consumer market, where firms like Netgear (NASDAQ:NTGR) and D-Link compete, declined 3.9% in Q4 and 4.8% in 2015.
- Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO) is still the enterprise market's dominant vendor, even if its share has been slipping a bit. IDC respectively assigns Cisco Q4 and full-year enterprise Wi-Fi shares of 45% and 47%, down from 48.1% and 47.8% a year earlier. Cisco's wireless revenue (dominated by Wi-Fi) was flat Y/Y in the company's January quarter at $613M.
- #2 HP Enterprise (NYSE:HPE), which acquired Wi-Fi hardware/software vendor Aruba Networks last year for $3B, is estimated to have a 16.9% 2015 share (up 70 bps Y/Y) after factoring sales from both Aruba and HP proper. Thanks in part to Aruba, HPE reported 54% Y/Y networking sales growth for its January quarter, allowing the company's enterprise hardware unit to see positive growth in spite of server, storage, and tech services declines.
- #3 Ruckus Wireless (NYSE:RKUS) is estimated to have a 6.9% share, up from 2014's 6.3%. Aerohive (NYSE:HIVE), which has benefited from the FCC's E-Rate program for school broadband connectivity, is assigned a 2.1% share.
Thu, Feb. 4, 4:13 PM
- NETGEAR (NASDAQ:NTGR): Q4 EPS of $0.83 beats by $0.17.
- Revenue of $360.9M (+2.2% Y/Y) beats by $15.37M.
Wed, Feb. 3, 5:35 PM
- ACET, ACXM, AHL, AIV, ASYS, ATHN, ATR, BMI, CATM, CTRL, DATA, DCT, DECK, DV, ECHO, ECOM, EGAN, EGOV, ELY, ES, ESL, ESS, FLDM, FLT, G, GNW, HBI, HIG, IPHI, KRG, LGF, LNKD, MOBL, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NSR, NTGR, OMCL, OUTR, PCTY, PDM, PKI, POST, PPS, PXLW, QRVO, RDEN, RNG, SKYW, SRCL, SWIR, SXT, THG, TTMI, UBNT, UEPS, WAIR, YRCW
Oct. 23, 2015, 12:46 PM
Oct. 22, 2015, 5:37 PM
Oct. 22, 2015, 4:11 PM
- NETGEAR (NASDAQ:NTGR): Q3 EPS of $0.67 beats by $0.16.
- Revenue of $341.9M (-3.2% Y/Y) beats by $19.76M.
Oct. 21, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, ALGN, ALTR, AMZN, ATHN, BAS, BCR, BJRI, BYD, CHE, COF, CYN, CYT, DV, EGHT, ETFC, FET, FII, FSL, FTNT, GHL, GIMO, GOOG, HBHC, HURN, IG, JNPR, LHO, LOGM, LSTR, MKTO, MSFT, MXIM, N, NTGR, P, PACB, PEB, PFG, QLGC, QLIK, QSII, RMD, SHOR, SIVB, SKX, SMCI, SPNC, SRCL, SWN, SYK, SYNA, T, TRN, UCTT, VRSN, WRE
Jul. 24, 2015, 12:45 PM
Jul. 24, 2015, 12:42 PM
- In addition to beating Q2 revenue estimates (while slightly missing on EPS), Netgear (NASDAQ:NTGR) has guided for Q3 revenue of $315M-$330M, above a $302.1M consensus. Op. margin is expected to rise to 8.5%-9.5% from Q2's 7.1%.
- Also: Netgear's board has authorized a 3M-share buyback program, good for repurchasing 9.3% of shares outstanding at the end of Q2. $76.2M was spent to buy back 2.5M shares in Q2.
- Arlo home security camera and Nighthawk router/gateway sales continued providing a lift to Netgear's consumer/retail ops in Q2. EMEA business sales (hurt by a strong dollar) were weak, and the restructuring of Netgear's service provider ops neared completion.
- Key numbers: Pressuring EPS: Gross margin (non-GAAP) fell 180 bps Q/Q and Y/Y to 27.9%. GAAP operating expenses fell 8% Y/Y to $66.5M. Netgear ended Q2 with $6.21/share in cash/short-term investments. Retail/consumer sales were 45% of revenue, commercial 22%, and service provider 33%.
- Q2 results, PR