Thu, Jul. 28, 9:25 AM
Wed, Apr. 27, 8:40 AM
Thu, Feb. 4, 9:24 AM
- Neste OYJ (OTC:NTOIF): Q4 net profit of €352M
- Revenue of €2.76B (-22.3% Y/Y)
- The board propose dividend of €1.00/share an increase of €0.65 in 2014.
Aug. 8, 2013, 3:11 PM
- The most important news on Syntroleum's (SYNM -0.9%) Q2 results actually came from remarks by Tyson Foods (TSN) CEO Donnie Smith that the Dynamic Fuels plant hasn't restarted as planned because SYNM is in discussions to sell its 50% share of the plant, Robert Wagner writes.
- Since SYNM is engaged in multiple patent disputes with Neste Oil (NTOIF.PK), Wagner sees it as the most likely buyer; Neste may have hinted of the planned purchase when it said it was making progress toward gaining access to the U.S. market.
Neste Oil is a refining and marketing company, with a production focus on premium-quality, lower-emission traffic fuels. The company produces a comprehensive range of major petroleum products and is the world's leading supplier of renewable diesel.
Sector: Basic Materials
Industry: Electric Utilities