Mon, Nov. 14, 6:13 AM
Wed, Oct. 12, 3:17 PM
- SemGroup (SEMG +2.5%) is higher after reaching agreement with NuVista Energy (OTC:NUVSF) to move ahead with a project that will include processing up to 120M cf/day of sour gas at a new gas plant to be built in Alberta.
- SEMG says the 15-year agreement provides for take-or-pay obligations, creating a significant backstop for the investment.
- SEMG expects construction on the gas plant to begin in Q2 2017 and to be operational by Q2 2019; it estimates the total project cost at C$$300M-C$350M.
Wed, Aug. 10, 2:09 AM
Wed, May 11, 4:57 PM
- NuVista Energy (OTC:NUVSF): Q1 EPS of $0.02
- Revenue of $59.7M (+3.1% Y/Y)
Wed, Mar. 9, 4:37 AM
- NuVista Energy (OTC:NUVSF): Q4 EPS of -$0.45
- Revenue of $55.59M (-22.8% Y/Y)
Aug. 26, 2014, 10:58 AM
- NuVista Energy (OTC:NUVSF) agrees to buy additional land in the Montney play in the Wapiti region of Alberta for C$35M, expanding its land position to more than 220 gross sections in the area.
- National Bank calls the purchase “another positive stride” for the oil and gas company.
- NuVista also announces plans to sell up to 2.4M shares to raise C$29.4M.
Apr. 11, 2012, 3:31 PM
Canadian lenders are doing their part to slow the glut of natural gas by pulling in loans to producers. "Anybody that's at 50% gas-weighted is in some jeopardy here," says an analyst. Compton Petroleum (CMZPF.PK) plummeted 40% this week after its lenders reduced a facility by $30M to $110M.| Apr. 11, 2012, 3:31 PM