Fri, May 8, 6:26 AM| 4 Comments
Thu, May 7, 4:28 PM
Thu, Mar. 26, 9:31 AM
- Novavax (NASDAQ:NVAX) prices its public offering of 24,137,931 shares of common stock at $7.25 per share. Underwriters over-allotment is an additional 3,620,689 shares. Closing date is March 31.
- Net proceeds of ~$165M will fund the advancement of the company's lead vaccine candidates, other research programs and general corporate purposes.
- Previously: Novavax initiates equity offering (March 24)
Thu, Mar. 26, 9:13 AM
Wed, Mar. 25, 9:11 AM
Tue, Mar. 24, 4:09 PM
Fri, Feb. 27, 9:15 AM
- Gainers: XIN +20%. CYCC +17%. SREV +16%. BLOX +16%. CYTX +13%. CLNE +12%. MNST +10%. ATOS +10%. SD +9%. SPLK +7%. MEET +6%. ARUN +6%. VIMC +6%. HZNP +6%.
- Losers: CVSL -42%. RESN -28%. MOSY -21%. WTW -18%. TUBE -17%. TBIO -14%. JCP -13%. DRL -13%. GENE -11%. OCN -8%. PBPB -8%. NBG -8%. NVAX -7%. FRO -5%.
Thu, Feb. 26, 4:24 PM
Wed, Feb. 25, 5:35 PM
- ABTL, ADSK, AEGR, AHT, AIRM, AL, APEI, ARUN, AVD, BCEI, BIO, BLOX, CERS, CLNE, CROX, CSU, CUBE, DGI, ECOL, ECPG, ENOC, ENV, EVC, EVHC, GPS, HLF, HPTX, IM, IMMR, JCP, KBR, KND, LYV, MAIN, MDRX, MENT, MITT, MNST, MTZ, MVNR, NMBL, NOG, NVAX, OLED, OUT, OVTI, PE, PEGA, PFMT, PKT, PODD, PSIX, RBA, RMTI, ROST, RP, RPTP, RRMS, SB, SBAC, SEMG, SGM, SPLK, SRC, SREV, SWN, SZYM, TPC, TUBE, TUMI, TWOU, UHS, UIL, UNXL, VGR, WIFI, WTR, WTW
Fri, Feb. 20, 7:15 AM
- The World Health Organization (WHO) approves the use of a 15-minute point-of-care test developed by Corgenix Medical (OTCQB:CONX) to detect the presence of the Ebola virus. The company developed the assay with funding assistance of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and the Paul G. Allen Family Foundation.
- Procurement and roll-out in Africa will begin in a few weeks pending the completion of administrative procedures with the U.S. FDA.
- Ebola-related tickers: (NYSE:MRK) (NASDAQ:NLNK) (NYSEMKT:IBIO) (NASDAQ:NVAX) (NYSE:GSK) (NYSE:JNJ) (NASDAQ:TKMR) (NYSEMKT:HEB) (NASDAQ:BCRX) (NASDAQ:SRPT) (NASDAQ:CMRX) (NASDAQ:ABIO) (OTCQB:AEMD) (OTCPK:BVNRY) (NASDAQ:INO) (OTCQX:RHHBY)
Thu, Feb. 12, 1:18 PM
- Novavax (NVAX +1.7%) commences patient enrollment in a Phase 1 clinical trial evaluating the safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics of its Ebola virus glycoprotein (GP) recombinant nanoparticle vaccine candidate adjuvanted with Matrix-M. The study, being conducted in Australia, involves 230 healthy subjects between the ages of 18 and 50. Each person will receive two intramuscular injections, one on Day 0 and one on Day 21.
- The trial will also evaluate immunogenicity as measured by serum concentrations of IgG antibodies to the Ebola Makona strain glycoprotein.
- According to CEO Stanley C. Erck, the company now has the capability to rapidly scale up manufacturing to produce millions of doses of Ebola vaccine.
- Related tickers: (GSK -1%)(JNJ -1.8%)(OTCPK:BVNRY)(MRK +0.1%)(NLNK +5.3%)
- Previously: Johnson & Johnson announces Ebola vaccine development consortia (Jan. 16)
- Previously: First Glaxo Ebola vaccine to arrive in Liberia (Jan. 23)
Tue, Jan. 20, 5:38 PM
Thu, Jan. 15, 11:54 AM
- Novavax (NVAX +9.1%) is up on double normal volume today clearing consolidation at $6. Investors appear impressed with the company's presentation yesterday at JPM15.
- CEO Stan Erck is scheduled to appear on CNBC's Mad Money with Jim Cramer this evening.
- Shares have climbed over 60% since early October.
Nov. 20, 2014, 10:34 AM| 1 Comment
Nov. 5, 2014, 4:32 PM
Oct. 30, 2014, 9:18 AM
NVAX vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR