What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
May 7, 2015, 6:53 PM
- With weak PC sales taking a toll, Nvidia (NASDAQ:NVDA) is guiding for FQ2 revenue of $1.01B (+/- 2%), below a $1.18B consensus.
- The company has also announced it's hiking its quarterly dividend by 15% to $0.0975/share; that spells a 1.8% yield at current levels. The next dividend will be paid on June 12 to shareholders on record as of May 21.
- Product performance: GPU sales fell 12% Q/Q and rose 5% Y/Y in FQ1 to $940M; sales for gaming PCs (+14% Y/Y) remained a strong point, as did Tesla HPC GPU sales (up strongly thanks to demand from cloud service providers). Quadro workstation GPU sales fell. Tesla processor sales fell 29% Q/Q (seasonality) and rose 4% Y/Y thanks to auto infotainment growth and development service growth.
- Financials: FQ1 gross margin (non-GAAP) was 56.9%, +70 bps Q/Q and +180 bps Y/Y, and above a guidance midpoint of 56.2%. That helped EPS beat estimates in spite of a revenue miss, as did cost controls: Operating expenses (non-GAAP) only rose 1% Y/Y to $425M. $53M was spent to buy back 2.4M shares. FQ2 GM guidance is at 56% (+/- 50 bps); operating expenses are expected to be flat Q/Q.
- Nvidia expects to take $100M-$125M in restructuring charges related to the Icera wind-down. Not counting $70M-$90M in litigation spend, operating expenses are expected to be flat Y/Y in FY16 (ends Jan. '16).
- NVDA -1.4% AH to $22.17.
- FQ1 results, PR, CFO commentary (.pdf)
Nov. 7, 2013, 5:42 PM
- Nvidia Corporation (NVDA) declares $0.085/share quarterly dividend, 13.3% increase from prior dividend of $0.075.
- Forward yield 2.34%
- Payable Dec. 13; for shareholders of record Nov. 21; ex-div Nov. 19.
May 10, 2013, 9:14 AMNVIDIA (NVDA) declares $0.075/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. Forward yield 2.16%. For shareholders of record May 23. Payable June 14. Ex-div date May 21. (PR) | May 10, 2013, 9:14 AM
Other News & PR