Buy NorthWestern To Enjoy Your Profitable Future
Timing Best Buy
Timing Best Buy
Wed, Apr. 20, 6:05 AM
Tue, Apr. 19, 5:30 PM
Mon, Mar. 14, 12:13 PM
- Nasdaq is making annual changes to its U.S. Broad Dividend Achievers Index, adding AFG, AMP, ATRI, BOBE, BOKF, CMI, CNP, CTWS, DAKT, GK, ISCA, MNRO, NHC, NWE, OKS, SRCE, STE, STON, SXT, THG, TLP, TMK, and TRV.
- To be dropped: ARG, COP, DRI, NC, STR, THFF, VSEC, WMB.
- The index is comprised of stocks with at least ten straight years of boosting annual dividend payments, and is tracked by the Vanguard Dividend Appreciation ETF (NYSEARCA:VIG).
- The changes become effective ahead of the open on March 21.
- Source: Press release
Thu, Feb. 11, 6:03 AM
Wed, Feb. 10, 5:30 PM
- AAP, AB, ACOR, ALLE, ALU, AVP, AYR, BG, BTU, BWA, CCE, COR, CPLA, CVE, DBD, FAF, FLIR, GNC, GPI, GRA, HUN, INCY, INT, IVC, K, KKR, LC, LIOX, LPX, MANU, MFC, MGI, MOS, MWW, NCI, NICE, NILE, NLSN, NNN, NOK, NTWK, NWE, OZM, PAG, PDS, PEP, PNK, Q, RAI, SHPG, SON, STC, TAP, TCK, TEVA, TGH, THS, TIME, TRI, TRIP, TZOO, VG, WBC, WOOF, WSO, WWAV, WWE
Oct. 22, 2015, 6:04 AM
- NorthWestern (NYSE:NWE): Q3 EPS of $0.51 misses by $0.06.
- Revenue of $272.74M (+8.3% Y/Y) misses by $35.72M.
Oct. 21, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AB, ACAT, ACOR, ADS, AEP, ALK, APOL, ASPS, BCC, BEN, BHE, BMS, CAB, CAM, CAT, CBU, CEMP, COR, CRS, CY, DAN, DGX, DHR, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPS, DST, EQM, EQT, FAF, FCX, FNB, GMT, GPK, GRA, HBAN, HUB.B, IVC, JNS, LAZ, LLY, LUV, MCD, MHO, MINI, MJN, MMM, NDAQ, NUE, NWE, ORI, PCP, PDS, PENN, PH, PHM, PRLB, PTEN, R, RCI, RS, RTN, SIRI, SJR, SNA, SQNS, STC, SWK, TCB, TROW, UA, UAL, UNP, USG, UTEK, WAB, WBC, WCC, XRS
Sep. 29, 2015, 4:42 PM| Sep. 29, 2015, 4:42 PM
Sep. 25, 2015, 6:14 PM
- NorthWestern Energy (NYSE:NWE) says it has reached a settlement with the South Dakota Public Utility Commission staff on a pending electric rate case.
- If a majority of PUC commissioners approve the increase, NWE would be allowed to increase base rates by $20.2M/yerar, less than the company's original request of $26.5M.
- NWE also says it has completed its $143M acquisition of an 80 MW wind farm in the state, and that the settlement would place the project into the company's South Dakota rate base.
Jul. 23, 2015, 8:34 AM
- NorthWestern (NYSE:NWE) agrees to purchase the recently constructed 80 MW Beethoven wind qualifying facility project in South Dakota from BayWa r.e. Wind LLC for $143M.
- The purchase includes 43 turbines and the rights to a 50 MW expansion site adjacent to the existing facility.
- NWE expects the acquisition to be accretive but cannot be quantified until the South Dakota Public Utilities Commission makes a final determination on its general rate case, a decision the company expects by year's end.
- Earlier: NorthWestern EPS of $0.65
Jul. 23, 2015, 6:03 AM
- NorthWestern (NYSE:NWE): Q2 EPS of $0.65 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.45.
- Revenue of $270.56M (+0.1% Y/Y) misses by $45.77M.
Apr. 23, 2015, 6:08 AM
- NorthWestern (NYSE:NWE): Q1 EPS of $1.18 misses by $0.08.
- Revenue of $346M (-6.4% Y/Y) misses by $67.23M.
Feb. 12, 2015, 6:10 AM
- NorthWestern (NYSE:NWE): Q4 EPS of $0.89 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $312.95M (-1.9% Y/Y) misses by $37.14M.
Feb. 11, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AAP, AAWW, AB, ACOR, ANR, APA, AVP, BG, BWA, CAB, CCE, COR, CPLA, CS, CVE, DBD, DPS, FAF, FLO, GNC, HE, HERO, HIMX, HSP, IFF, INCY, JAH, K, LMNS, LNCE, LPNT, MANU, MDWD, MFA, MFC, MHFI, MINI, MPEL, MPW, NCI, NLSN, NNN, NRP, NWE, PDS, PNK, Q, RDN, RTIX, RWLK, RYN, SCOR, SHPG, SKYW, SNI, SON, SPW, STC, THS, TIME, TU, VG, VNTV, WD, WSO, WWAV, WWE
Oct. 23, 2014, 6:10 AM
- NorthWestern (NYSE:NWE): Q3 EPS of $0.38 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $251.91M (-3.9% Y/Y) misses by $17.09M.
Sep. 4, 2014, 6:55 PM
- PPL Corp.'s (NYSE:PPL) says its agreement to sell its hydroelectric facilities to NorthWestern Energy (NYSE:NWE) cleared a major milestone when the Montana Public Service Commission voted to prepare an order approving NWE's request to purchase the facilities.
- The $900M deal includes PPL Montana's 11 hydroelectric power plants, which have a combined generating capacity of more than 630 MW, as well as the company's Hebgen Lake reservoir.
NorthWestern Corp. engages in generating and distributing electricity and natural gas to the upper midwest and northwest customers in Montana, South Dakota and Nebraska. The company operates through three segments: Electric Operations, Natural Gas Operations and Other. The Electric Operations... More
Industry: Diversified Utilities
Country: United States
Other News & PR