Thu, Oct. 20, 6:02 AM
Wed, Oct. 19, 5:30 PM
Tue, Sep. 13, 11:27 AM
Fri, Jul. 22, 6:03 AM
Thu, Jul. 21, 5:30 PM
Wed, Apr. 20, 6:05 AM
- NorthWestern (NYSE:NWE): Q1 EPS of $1.01 misses by $0.11.
- Revenue of $332.54M (-3.9% Y/Y) misses by $44.85M.
Tue, Apr. 19, 5:30 PM
Mon, Mar. 14, 12:13 PM
- Nasdaq is making annual changes to its U.S. Broad Dividend Achievers Index, adding AFG, AMP, ATRI, BOBE, BOKF, CMI, CNP, CTWS, DAKT, GK, ISCA, MNRO, NHC, NWE, OKS, SRCE, STE, STON, SXT, THG, TLP, TMK, and TRV.
- To be dropped: ARG, COP, DRI, NC, STR, THFF, VSEC, WMB.
- The index is comprised of stocks with at least ten straight years of boosting annual dividend payments, and is tracked by the Vanguard Dividend Appreciation ETF (NYSEARCA:VIG).
- The changes become effective ahead of the open on March 21.
Thu, Feb. 11, 6:03 AM
- NorthWestern (NYSE:NWE): Q4 EPS of $0.98 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $324.99M (+3.8% Y/Y) misses by $36.72M.
Wed, Feb. 10, 5:30 PM
- AAP, AB, ACOR, ALLE, ALU, AVP, AYR, BG, BTU, BWA, CCE, COR, CPLA, CVE, DBD, FAF, FLIR, GNC, GPI, GRA, HUN, INCY, INT, IVC, K, KKR, LC, LIOX, LPX, MANU, MFC, MGI, MOS, MWW, NCI, NICE, NILE, NLSN, NNN, NOK, NTWK, NWE, OZM, PAG, PDS, PEP, PNK, Q, RAI, SHPG, SON, STC, TAP, TCK, TEVA, TGH, THS, TIME, TRI, TRIP, TZOO, VG, WBC, WOOF, WSO, WWAV, WWE
Oct. 22, 2015, 6:04 AM
- NorthWestern (NYSE:NWE): Q3 EPS of $0.51 misses by $0.06.
- Revenue of $272.74M (+8.3% Y/Y) misses by $35.72M.
Oct. 21, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AB, ACAT, ACOR, ADS, AEP, ALK, APOL, ASPS, BCC, BEN, BHE, BMS, CAB, CAM, CAT, CBU, CEMP, COR, CRS, CY, DAN, DGX, DHR, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPS, DST, EQM, EQT, FAF, FCX, FNB, GMT, GPK, GRA, HBAN, HUB.B, IVC, JNS, LAZ, LLY, LUV, MCD, MHO, MINI, MJN, MMM, NDAQ, NUE, NWE, ORI, PCP, PDS, PENN, PH, PHM, PRLB, PTEN, R, RCI, RS, RTN, SIRI, SJR, SNA, SQNS, STC, SWK, TCB, TROW, UA, UAL, UNP, USG, UTEK, WAB, WBC, WCC, XRS
Sep. 29, 2015, 4:42 PM| Sep. 29, 2015, 4:42 PM
Sep. 25, 2015, 6:14 PM
- NorthWestern Energy (NYSE:NWE) says it has reached a settlement with the South Dakota Public Utility Commission staff on a pending electric rate case.
- If a majority of PUC commissioners approve the increase, NWE would be allowed to increase base rates by $20.2M/yerar, less than the company's original request of $26.5M.
- NWE also says it has completed its $143M acquisition of an 80 MW wind farm in the state, and that the settlement would place the project into the company's South Dakota rate base.
Jul. 23, 2015, 8:34 AM
- NorthWestern (NYSE:NWE) agrees to purchase the recently constructed 80 MW Beethoven wind qualifying facility project in South Dakota from BayWa r.e. Wind LLC for $143M.
- The purchase includes 43 turbines and the rights to a 50 MW expansion site adjacent to the existing facility.
- NWE expects the acquisition to be accretive but cannot be quantified until the South Dakota Public Utilities Commission makes a final determination on its general rate case, a decision the company expects by year's end.
- Earlier: NorthWestern EPS of $0.65
Jul. 23, 2015, 6:03 AM
- NorthWestern (NYSE:NWE): Q2 EPS of $0.65 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.45.
- Revenue of $270.56M (+0.1% Y/Y) misses by $45.77M.